Rachel Gorry #11 Follow me and watch me cry, here's my haul now swipe up and buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pictures like that are so weird IMO. I don't understand how they bring comfort to people. Grief is a terrible thing. I lost one of my parents last summer so I can relate but if I was going on like her I would have been sectioned long ago
It seems R desperately trying to hold on to something thats no longer there and she will never be able to move on if thats the way she is thinking. The photo is creepy, Daniel wasn't there in person. It was a chance to make happy memories with the kids as a unit of 4 ! Its hard and its always going to be hard for her. It was a huge step and there's bound to be emptiness and sadness but she did it. Then the photo is sent 🙄🙄. What sort of a follower does that ffs ? Creepy

If she was my family member I would be trying to help her deal with her grief away from the gram !!

Reactions: 7
I don't think a follower is sending anything. I think this is Rachel. She's cunning. If she's able to drink tinnies from an open top bus in a pandemic, breaking restrictions by travelling, instead of being with her kids only 24 weeks after Daniels passing, she's liable for anything.
No doubt she's grieving, but she's recording and posting for a reason.
No doubt she's grieving, but she's dragging up memories that should be private.
No doubt she's grieving, but she should leave her kids out of it.
It's now 16 months since he died. I'm not saying the kids should forget Daniel, but I think she's dragging his name up too much, on camera anyway. Those kids can't move on. As I said, not forget, but jaysus let them have holidays without Daniel being dragged into every moment.

Reactions: 15
while the sentiment of the photo may be nice , I think it could confuse the kids a small bit. They will be thinking of how much fun they had in Tramore and now they will be thinking should they have been sad Daddy wasn't there.. just no need for it .

Reactions: 11
I haven’t followed this one long and I’m not really up to date with the ins and outs of who she is etc.
it’s awful that she lost her husband but by Christ she doesn’t half milk it does she

while the sentiment of the photo may be nice , I think it could confuse the kids a small bit. They will be thinking of how much fun they had in Tramore and now they will be thinking should they have been sad Daddy wasn't there.. just no need for it .
I thought that photo was the strangest thing ever tbh

Reactions: 9
I’m not being bad but at like 12pm or whatever before I went to sleep, I was scrolling through insta after having a crap day and went onto Rachel’s stories of her balling, I mean people have their own lives and troubles, it’s getting very hard having to listen to her cry constantly , I literally had to turn off. Otherwise you know when you’re already emotional, someone crying would set you off. I mean she could hardly breathe, she was crying that hard, it’s just bizarre how she can do that on camera and post it, I can’t even let someone see me cry. It’s mental and I think it’s wrong

Reactions: 15
It seems R desperately trying to hold on to something thats no longer there and she will never be able to move on if thats the way she is thinking. The photo is creepy, Daniel wasn't there in person. It was a chance to make happy memories with the kids as a unit of 4 ! Its hard and its always going to be hard for her. It was a huge step and there's bound to be emptiness and sadness but she did it. Then the photo is sent 🙄🙄. What sort of a follower does that ffs ? Creepy

If she was my family member I would be trying to help her deal with her grief away from the gram !!
The family wont get her help because 1 this is all an act for rachel she needs to keep it going to make money and 2 her sisters are loving all this sure arent they all making from it aswell

Reactions: 3
I’m not being bad but at like 12pm or whatever before I went to sleep, I was scrolling through insta after having a crap day and went onto Rachel’s stories of her balling, I mean people have their own lives and troubles, it’s getting very hard having to listen to her cry constantly , I literally had to turn off. Otherwise you know when you’re already emotional, someone crying would set you off. I mean she could hardly breathe, she was crying that hard, it’s just bizarre how she can do that on camera and post it, I can’t even let someone see me cry. It’s mental and I think it’s wrong
I can't understand how you're bawling so hard, into your phone. You can see yourself while you're bawling/recording.
You then grab the phone, while bawling, or snotting. Then retrieve the footage. Grab the footage and send to stories. Confirm to stories and post. While snotting and bawling or heart tugs or whatever.
It's unnatural.
And after a cry, inevitably, you feel tired, relieved, so theoretically you could calm down and take down the story. But Rachel is happy to leave that content on for the 24 hour story.
She's taking the piss.

Reactions: 23
I had to unfollow her as I found it quite upsetting watching her stories . I lost someone close to me in similar circumstances, also had young kids ect.
just went for a snoop on her page and seen that photo. I’m sorry that’s the most bizarre thing I’ve ever seen . I honestly think she should be in counselling, she need to let go for her own sake and the children’s . It’s so unhealthy what she is going . I also think she would benefit mental from having proper job . She has way too much timeon her hands 😢

Reactions: 7
She needs to find better coping mechanisms than coming on crying into the camera, it’s just bizarre and very attention seeking.

Reactions: 4
So this is still her narrative🙄 "poor rachel", "poor single mother", "poor kids". She's making a victim not only out of herself but her kids too. She needs to get well for her kid's sake. They can't move on if she's too busy playing the victim with these photos. Turn off Instagram Rachel and go to a psychotherapist so you can deal with your grief in a way that benefits your children and not your bank balance.

Reactions: 6
She's 10/11.
Too old for baby dolls, our generation would be more suited. She seems to be at that awkward tween age, in the middle of nowhere, too young for some stuff, too old for other stuff.
She strikes me as a child aiming to please mammy and does the clothes hauls as if she's a teen, but still jumps in the pool at home like a young child.
I pity her.
It's awful being on camera at such a vulnerable age, loosing her dad aside.
And I'm not slating the child, but could quite easily write here about her appearance, her clothes, her looks, and it's such a dangerous game her mother is playing by displaying the child to thousands.
I'm sure Daniel would be very upset seeing his kids on view to everyone.
You're right, the page was set up as a home decor page, but the kids are getting dragged into it at every opportunity. It is just wrong on so many levels. She needs to seriously cop onto herself. If she wants her face plastered all over Instagram fine, but she should leave the kids out of it. Too many weirdos and pervs online. She's a very silly girl

The bears annoy me. Irrationally 😂
I think too much time has passed to give them to the girls unfortunately.
I think she is very selfish not giving the kids the bears, if I was dying and made bears for my kids I would seriously be very upset if I thought my husband would not give the kids them when I was gone. Regardless of her being upset hearing his voice, she has no right to deprive those kids of something so precious. You would think someone from Daniels family would step in there and make her see sense

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
“JEEP” I feel a #BA coming or #collab #ad or whatever shite she will use! She’s see thru at this stage!

Reactions: 5
She won’t do a home tour because the layout might attract burglars. But will show every ounce of her kid’s lives with absolutely no regard for their privacy or safety.
Ooookaaaayy..

Reactions: 17
A
She won’t do a home tour because the layout might attract burglars. But will show every ounce of her kid’s lives with absolutely no regard for their privacy or safety.
Ooookaaaayy..
And telling the kids classes and everything... why do people need to know

Reactions: 2
I finally snapped, defo about to get blocked. The whole “afraid we’ll get burgled” post- I replied “but you’ve no problem sharing the girls’ knicker drawers??”

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.