Rachel Gorry #11 Follow me and watch me cry, here's my haul now swipe up and buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think anyone here is doubting her grief. It’s the way she has used and continues to use her grief to gain insta fame. It’s tacky and disrespectful. You can read her like a book!!! I understand putting on a brave face for her kids but I don’t think it’s healthy for them to not see her grieve either. That was their Daddy and in years to come when they look back all they will remember is Mammy glued to her phone the whole time while she should have been grieving privately with her children.
No but imagine her kids will say in 10 years time well mam when dad passed you were too busy trying to be insta famous that you didnt bother with us and they will see all about the late late and teddy's she was meant to give them

Reactions: 4
I was so worried yesterday when I didn't see the housework she had done. I can rest easy now tonight knowing she shined her tap and sprayed her fancy fire. I wish all I had to worry about was moving my big mat to from my big house to my big office.
She's wanking the taps like hinchy does 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Image taking the greige rug away because the kids wore shoes onto it? God forbid her show house actually looked like a lived in home!! Considering cleaning is the majority of her content, she milked the rug for two days like, you’d think she’d leave the rug there and show us her myriad of chemicals and how she’s cleans the stains off. Give it a few more days and those glass light shades will need another clean ‘coz dey jus gehhh soo filty durty’ and the fake fruit will get a once over as well.

Don’t get me started on her cleaning everything with a poxy toothbrush 🤬
She did show us the myriad of cleaning chemicals 😂 you must have missed that...it was sooooooo exciting 😂 sure she was on Ireland AM showing everyone how to clean 🙄 FFS. But I'll tell you what I've noticed that really pissed me off, her brothers new baby she couldn't just be happy for them, as usual the same comment it was "bitter sweet" seeing the baby? Cause Daniel isn't here and then the rubbing of the chain and the tears. EVERYTHING is now "bitter sweet"....the grass seed getting put down, Ireland Am, the new baby? Like WTF

So Rachel is going to be on Ireland am in the morning, sharing all Mrs Hinchs cleaning tips and tricks.... cue whinging in the wardrobe tomorrow evening, cos Daniel is not here to see her on tv🙄 BORE OFF Rachel😤
You know her so well 😂 thats exactly what she did 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she crying about Daniel not being here to see these things? Has she not connected that it was Daniels passing that gave her the platform she has now? I’d respect her more if she said that while it’s great to have these things, she’d trade them for her husband!

Reactions: 16
Cry cry cry tug chain tug chain tug chain … then all of a sudden “WHOS READY FOR A HOLIDAYYYYY!!!!!” This woman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How much longer is all this gonna go on for... The kids be starting skewl soon.. Daniel won't see that... Then halloween... He'll miss that too then Christmas. New year 2022 and repeat.
I totally understand that she's grieving but there has to be a point where you stop and accept he won't see things anymore. She needs proper counselling not crying every night to strangers. It's like she's 2 different personalities... The happy shopper /cleaner who loves to show off the hauls and the grieving widow crying all the time.

• Heart
How much longer is all this gonna go on for... The kids be starting skewl soon.. Daniel won't see that... Then halloween... He'll miss that too then Christmas. New year 2022 and repeat.
I totally understand that she's grieving but there has to be a point where you stop and accept he won't see things anymore. She needs proper counselling not crying every night to strangers. It's like she's 2 different personalities... The happy shopper /cleaner who loves to show off the hauls and the grieving widow crying all the time.
As time goes on I think she is crying purely for the people viewing her stories. Grief never leaves you but you learn to live with it. Unfortunately without the tears she won’t keep the followers because her content is awful. As soon as she meets a new man she will never cry on the phone again mark my words. If she was really struggling that badly she would seek help. Seeing a counsellor would do her the world of good.

I’m down in Tramore for a few days during the week, I’ll keep the eyes peeled for any diva behaviour 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Totally agree with this. She needs to get help! I hope her family have advised her to speak to someone and aren't sitting back and hoping she'll come to the realisation herself. She's going to fall apart!
I understand that she wants to be strong for her girls, but she needs a safe space to grieve and the sooner she moves away from that being Instagram and moves to that being a profession space the better! 😔

Reactions: 5
Is that fella on Ireland AM like that with all the guests? He seems a bit rude 😂😂
No he's actually OK I just don't think he was buying into her cleaning a toaster with a kweeeee tip....

Also in a panic trying to pack cause they're going to tramore tonight instead of tomorrow,but time to sit down for a spotlight ad....duck off rachel...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Waiting to see where she’s staying in Tramore 😂 is she bringing the Hedgechalk?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Waiting to see where she’s staying in Tramore 😂 is she bringing the Hedgechalk?
I'm waiting to see if it's gifted, after all her whinging & constantly sharing the last family holiday snaps & basically begging for a free holiday, I hope to God no hotel fell for her performance 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.