Rachel Gorry #11 Follow me and watch me cry, here's my haul now swipe up and buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry now but that grid picture she has just posted is a bit freaky… I think anyway 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 17
This is lovely and all but why is she sharing and crying on Instagram!! 'oh god, someone sent me something on Facebook, hang on til I cry and post it to 200k people'. I'd keep that all private!!

Reactions: 5
Sorry now but that grid picture she has just posted is a bit freaky… I think anyway 😳
It's really weird. Like a stranger taking pics off your grid and editing them is bad enough but to do that to it is just wrong. Sorry I would not like that at all...one thing for family or a friend to do it but a stranger on the internet??

Reactions: 10
Awh that done it for me unfollowed sick to the teeth of her crap ffs there’s absolutely no privacy in the mourning of her husband crying in the “jeep” but then goes washes her hair and does a photo shoot of her bleeding hair now back to tears again duck right off with yourself Instagram should shut her down or real grieving people will think this is normal behavior and will never get the help they actually need

Reactions: 10
It's really weird. Like a stranger taking pics off your grid and editing them is bad enough but to do that to it is just wrong. Sorry I would not like that at all...one thing for family or a friend to do it but a stranger on the internet??
I think anyone who follows these huns are weirdos worse nearly than the huns themselves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's awful I'm not into stuff like that at all.

Reactions: 2
Someone close to Rachel needs to step in, in my opinion. She is struggling big time and no matter how many times she chats on the gram to all her followers she is not going to get the help she needs..She needs proper professional help and I hope she gets it sooner rather than later. Its sad to see her like she is and its not healthy being public about something so personal. Just my
opinion.

That beach photo is very unnecessary to be sharing in public, should be for private family WhatsApp only - Rachel please stop for the sake of your kids

Reactions: 15
She's able to show a picture like this to all her followers and possibly her kids have seen it too, yet she still won't give them the teddy's. Why Rachel. Surely this picture would be very triggering for them and it would have been comforting then if they could cuddle those bears and hear his voice. Silly silly girl. Can't even call her a woman or mother as she acts like neither.

Reactions: 3
That beach photo is very unnecessary to be sharing in public, should be for private family WhatsApp only - Rachel please stop for the sake of your kids
Why not just put down the phone and enjoy a holiday with your children. Share private moments with them not total strangers. I couldn’t think of anything worse than broadcasting my families grief or children’s faces in public to strangers. It’s an abuse of their rights. And seriously did people really truthfully message her as she walked in the door to ask her to show them her doing her dirty laundry?? FFS it’s bullshit 🤬

Reactions: 8
As someone who has lost both parents .. for me, a picture like that wouldn't be nice .. and a feckin stranger sending it... I pity them kids.... Rachel hops from crying to ads.. crying to hauls .. the whole thing is fucked up if you ask me...

Reactions: 17
Pictures like that are so weird IMO. I don't understand how they bring comfort to people. Grief is a terrible thing. I lost one of my parents last summer so I can relate but if I was going on like her I would have been sectioned long ago

Reactions: 9
She's able to show a picture like this to all her followers and possibly her kids have seen it too, yet she still won't give them the teddy's. Why Rachel. Surely this picture would be very triggering for them and it would have been comforting then if they could cuddle those bears and hear his voice. Silly silly girl. Can't even call her a woman or mother as she acts like neither.
I could be way off here but do you think the bears thing even happened? I just feel like that would have been something she would definitely have shared for her own benefit. Unless she is waiting for the engagement to drop and then pulls out the bears to gain attention. I don’t know it just seems strange that she is so intent on following through with Daniels final wishes but doesn’t follow through with the most important one. He got the bears made for the girls so obviously he wanted them to have them

Reactions: 4
I could be way off here but do you think the bears thing even happened? I just feel like that would have been something she would definitely have shared for her own benefit. Unless she is waiting for the engagement to drop and then pulls out the bears to gain attention. I don’t know it just seems strange that she is so intent on following through with Daniels final wishes but doesn’t follow through with the most important one. He got the bears made for the girls so obviously he wanted them to have them
The bears annoy me. Irrationally 😂
I think too much time has passed to give them to the girls unfortunately.

Honestly you wouldn't know what to believe anymore with this one, she's so full of shite the majority of the time. I can't understand why the mother isn't stepping in regarding the bears, if they are actually really a thing. I know my mother who adores my kids would be telling me to cop on and give them the bears. Wouldn't you do anything to ease the pain for your kids. Rachel only cares when she's getting free things for them.

Reactions: 3
Maybe they recordings are gone from one of the bears. It wouldn’t be right to give them to the others if it was gone from one.

Reactions: 1
She can give the bears whenever she wants but maybe hearing it would be too much for her esp 3 of them at the one time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.