Rachel Gorry #11 Follow me and watch me cry, here's my haul now swipe up and buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's 10/11.
Too old for baby dolls, our generation would be more suited. She seems to be at that awkward tween age, in the middle of nowhere, too young for some stuff, too old for other stuff.
She strikes me as a child aiming to please mammy and does the clothes hauls as if she's a teen, but still jumps in the pool at home like a young child.
I pity her.
It's awful being on camera at such a vulnerable age, loosing her dad aside.
And I'm not slating the child, but could quite easily write here about her appearance, her clothes, her looks, and it's such a dangerous game her mother is playing by displaying the child to thousands.
I'm sure Daniel would be very upset seeing his kids on view to everyone.
I think it’s nice to see the innocence and her playing with baby dolls (I played with dolls till I was 12/13 and I honestly don’t think she is too old) however I played with them in secret never told my friends always passed them off as being there from when I was younger, I think the issue here again is Rachel exploiting the child.. I would have been mortified if my mother let the whole world know

Reactions: 11
Children shouldn't be exploited like this.

There is way too many who have them performing daily on their stories.
Jesus if anyone knows her please tell her to let the kids have a holiday without having to perform. Has she no heart. Yes it’s sad but she should grieve in private and not in public. It’s like she’s trying to remind people all the time in order to keep engagement up.

Reactions: 3
Did ye see where Instagram are bringing in new rules to protect young teens who have pages? Pity they couldn't do something about their parents that overshare!

Reactions: 6
I think it’s nice to see the innocence and her playing with baby dolls (I played with dolls till I was 12/13 and I honestly don’t think she is too old) however I played with them in secret never told my friends always passed them off as being there from when I was younger, I think the issue here again is Rachel exploiting the child.. I would have been mortified if my mother let the whole world know
You're right.
My daughter played with our generation until 12/13. But in private. Never told girls in her class.
She'd only be MORTIFIED if they had know, even though they were probably doing the same thing!
Tween age is a crappy enough age without a broadcast.

Reactions: 7
You're right.
My daughter played with our generation until 12/13. But in private. Never told girls in her class.
She'd only be MORTIFIED if they had know, even though they were probably doing the same thing!
Tween age is a crappy enough age without a broadcast.
I was the worlds best mother at 12 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not gonna lie, it’s disconcerting seeing Leah lumped in with the little kids all the time. She’s 10/11, she should be starting to find her own identity as an adolescent- not just going along with whatever mammy has decided is “sooo cute!!”
The kids also should be able to enjoy their holiday without incorporating daddy into everything. That’s for Rachel, not them.

Reactions: 13
Not gonna lie, it’s disconcerting seeing Leah lumped in with the little kids all the time. She’s 10/11, she should be starting to find her own identity as an adolescent- not just going along with whatever mammy has decided is “sooo cute!!”
The kids also should be able to enjoy their holiday without incorporating daddy into everything. That’s for Rachel, not them.
100% correct! I completely agree with everything you said here.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
100% correct! I completely agree with everything you said here.
One minute she has Leah dressed like a teen to have a girls day shopping and up at night worrying about her Mam and the next day she is buying a doll (need to emphasise there is nothing wrong with having a doll). The poor girl is so confused. She always looks so vunerable, almost afraid to be a child and be happy because Mammy would prefer she was as obsessed with Daniels death as Mammy is. (just so Mammy can have content for the gram)

Just my opinion. Mammy would want to cop on and stop exposing her children the way she does, its disgusting and shows no respect for them !

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Image taking the greige rug away because the kids wore shoes onto it? God forbid her show house actually looked like a lived in home!! Considering cleaning is the majority of her content, she milked the rug for two days like, you’d think she’d leave the rug there and show us her myriad of chemicals and how she’s cleans the stains off. Give it a few more days and those glass light shades will need another clean ‘coz dey jus gehhh soo filty durty’ and the fake fruit will get a once over as well.

Don’t get me started on her cleaning everything with a poxy toothbrush 🤬
Jesus if anyone knows her please tell her to let the kids have a holiday without having to perform. Has she no heart. Yes it’s sad but she should grieve in private and not in public. It’s like she’s trying to remind people all the time in order to keep engagement up.
That Lisa from one small step is the same, has to keep sobbing/biting her lip into the phone reminding us all of her loss. Christopher is dead 3 and a half years and she’s still on the “poor me train “.

It's quite possible they didn't actually pick out dolls that the pic from smyths was for the gram tagging smyths for possible collab in future. I know if my kids went to spend their pocket money they wouldn't of picked the same thing similar ages to hers. One would of got art, the other animals and teddies dolls, another lego, our generation a massive thing in our house too.
If its their pocket money they choose freely. Which is why I'd hazard a guess the doll pic might be just for show. Nothing wrong with an 11 year old playing with dolls but let her have that time in private not broadcasting it to everyone. I hate the way she exploits them so much for her own exposure and greed. We all like to show of our pride and joy but it's another level. I know we only see a snippet of the holiday but there was enough uploaded.

I saw Lisa Jordan got a Smyth’s package yesterday so you could well be right there @memorybox14

Have none of them any shame.
And the kids got 3 sets of barbie dolls - one of which they were going to give away I might add - you'd never see beggy doing that

Chain on a haul coming tonight
Then tears again about how hard rhe holiday was without Daniel and coming home reminded here he's not here

Haven't heard about the letter in a while we must be due a new chapter of it soon

• Haha
Being very picky here but anyone else notice she kept saying “de jeep” instead of the car? Does she want everyone to know she has a fancy car, above the rest of us 🙄

Reactions: 12
I thought the tears were gonna flow when she was in "de jeep" No doubt they'll appear later in the wardrobe 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.