Rachel Gorry #11 Follow me and watch me cry, here's my haul now swipe up and buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's either gifted or they own the holiday home how else could you decide to go earlier

Reactions: 3
Bosco “What did you get at the shop Marion?”
Marion “I got a hedgechalk Bosco, isn’t he beautiful?”
Bosco “Wow!! A hedgechalk! What’s a hedgechalk Marion?”
Marion “Well…. ehhhh….ermmmm….It’s a ting wih spikes on ih’s back…go on…go way you silly old puppeh…back in your box Bosco”
Stop the lights🙄
This lady is supposed to be an “influencer” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's either gifted or they own the holiday home how else could you decide to go earlier
Just wait for the tagging later , bet your bottom dollar it’s gifted . What’s the betting the Ma and fella will be there as well .

Reactions: 4
Genuine question and I know everyone grieves different but fu€k me I've never in my life seen anyone do what she's done the last year,is she having some sort of breakdown?

Reactions: 7
Genuine question and I know everyone grieves different but fu€k me I've never in my life seen anyone do what she's done the last year,is she having some sort of breakdown?
I don’t think a breakdown , I think she is very calculating, she uses her husbands passing to get what she craves , which is fame and money . How long has he been gone now ? and she still keeps showing pic’s videos etc all to gain sympathy and attention, the rehearsed whinge while she chain tugs closely followed by the hauls or bloody Voodzo or Spotlight . Using the children,lined up parading like performing monkeys This one knows full well what she is doing . Most of us will have experienced loss , we all grieve differently, but we do it in private , time is a healer but the loss never leaves us just gets a wee bit easier over time. We have to get on with it. this one is so self obsessed , acts like she is the only widow in the country , others not as privileged ending up with the big house , not having to struggle financially. In my opinion not the least sign of a breakdown there.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think a breakdown , I think she is very calculating, she uses her husbands passing to get what she craves , which is fame and money . How long has he been gone now ? and she still keeps showing pic’s videos etc all to gain sympathy and attention, the rehearsed whinge while she chain tugs closely followed by the hauls or bloody Voodzo or Spotlight . Using the children,lined up parading like performing monkeys This one knows full well what she is doing . Most of us will have experienced loss , we all grieve differently, but we do it in private , time is a healer but the loss never leaves us just gets a wee bit easier over time. We have to get on with it. this one is so self obsessed , acts like she is the only widow in the country , others not as privileged ending up with the big house , not having to struggle financially. In my opinion not the least sign of a breakdown there.
I ask because she's showing some signs of what a friend of mine did after she lost her husband in a car crash,she was shopping and spending like money grew on trees,kept decorating,kept going away with the kids for weekends to the most random places but the difference was she had us as good friends and a good family who let it go for a couple of months but we ended up getting her the help she needed before a full on breakdown happened,this clown had thousands feeding her ever growing ego and not a good friend in sight it seems,she's in for a very big fall if that ego is not sorted now

Reactions: 5
Wonder how these influencers ever went anywhere before they had a following to ask about things to do and places to eat! Hardly on the beg.... If she has family in Tramore surely they can recommend places, or ask in her friend's WhatsApp group or ya know, Google...

Reactions: 11
I’d be amazed if a hotel gifted her a stay of just one night there isn’t many hotels in Tramore definitely nothing fancy 😂 I’d imagine most places especially anything decent is booked out already.
I’d put bets on insta worthy pics of the waterfront restaurant the beach and amusements she won’t showcase Waterford like Roz Purcell did a few weeks ago, Spraoi is on in the city today too. Surely she could have afforded a holiday home for a week must have been waiting for the #gifted all sounds very last minute.

Reactions: 2
On the beg.. Got family there so why look for ideas where to eat. No doubt there will be those that are stupid enough to gift them . Defo after free accommodation, if she does not get it she will stay with family. Why would you go on holiday without first booking a hotel?? Begging for sure

I ask because she's showing some signs of what a friend of mine did after she lost her husband in a car crash,she was shopping and spending like money grew on trees,kept decorating,kept going away with the kids for weekends to the most random places but the difference was she had us as good friends and a good family who let it go for a couple of months but we ended up getting her the help she needed before a full on breakdown happened,this clown had thousands feeding her ever growing ego and not a good friend in sight it seems,she's in for a very big fall if that ego is not sorted now
i can relate to shopping bit and grief , been erratic etc , your friend was lucky having good friends like yourself, glad she received the help. but this one has to pay for very little , she goes on the beg and idiots send her it free . Look at kids back to school bits , all sent out to her. Yes you may be right about the friends bit, I think she has hanger on’s to get themselves on the IG .

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wow that is so interesting. I was so good wirh money until after my mum died in my late teens. I've been brutal ever since and also became an emotional eater. Never thought of it being a reaction to my grief.

• Heart
Who goes away and doesn't know how long they are going for and what relations have room for them all?

Grief is a terrible thing. We are so bad at talking about things in this country, we're just expected to get on with things and move on and most people usually do however there can be a void that needs to be filled. Some people go off the rails completely. I think it's really important to have people you can talk to and who you trust.

Reactions: 3
I don't think people in this country are bad at talking about anything. It's always being said people should talk about their mental health, women should talk about periods or fertility etc at this stage I think people are far over sharing!
Where I work the amount of times that people have to listen to completely inappropriate conversations is ridiculous and has since had to be managed as not everyone is qualified or wants to listen to other people's problems. I think talking is great about whatever topic in the correct setting and using a bit of cop on. Instagram may not be the best place to put your whole families grief on display just as the lunch table in the canteen may not be the best setting to discuss your menstrual problems or fertility for a variety of reasons.
I really think talking about everything and anything is being pushed as cure for all ailments now and it's a bit ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
Wow that is so interesting. I was so good wirh money until after my mum died in my late teens. I've been brutal ever since and also became an emotional eater. Never thought of it being a reaction to my grief.
Very sorry for your loss..we sought advice from a grief counselor on how to help my friend through it because we were at a loss and seen her go deeper and deeper down the wrong path every day..she still sees this same counselor almost 4yrs on,it was tough at the start but she worked wonders. Grief counseling might not be for you but you don't have anything to lose to even give it a try..best of luck xx

Someone tagging two others on her grid post and leaving laughing emoj’s , few more with the usual ‘beauty’ or similar. Same old lank hair , never looks any different no mater what she wears. Is that a Chanel bag 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She's too close for comfort for me now 🤣
I might spin out to tramore to tell her she's a knob and if she could pull her head out of her fuckin hole that'd be fantastic 👍😊

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.