Rachel Gorry #11 Follow me and watch me cry, here's my haul now swipe up and buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The random shot of Daniel's grave is just plain weird. Imagine if her in laws check her stories only to be ambushed with his grave out of nowhere??

Reactions: 9
Great title... Here we go it’s the whinge time . These insta whinging into their phone widows , all for the 💴 plain and simple! Showing his grave, can she stoop any lower , such an awful thing . ‘I’m feeling low today’ who actually gives a 💩 you are not important!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Really thought at first I was watching Hinch , totally copying her , no originality in her bland grey luxury home. Total show off like a gypsy displaying her wealth . You can always tell the time that we’re never used to wealth, when they acquire they got to display and brag. The stupid sheep are paying for it, along with gofundme and monies raised for her.. Money does not buy class, never has, never will

Reactions: 11
Just goes to show the fairness and lack of sincerity-
I’m feeling low today. I’ve put on the saddest play list which is only gonna make me ‘ball’ (her spelling 🙄)
But she’s laughing and smiling- just goes to show how she’s able to switch on the laughs or the tears depending on which is merited.
And yest- the poor child on the trampoline with her- and her staring and grinning like an idiot into the phone. Those children’s memory will be of their mother looking into a phone, talking to them looking into a phone, cleaning into a phone

Reactions: 7
She forgot the chain when she was sobbing there 😭....the pic of the grave....its cringe and pathetic....😱

Reactions: 9
I was the complete opposite. I couldn’t listen to a sad song for years and still can’t to this day after a personal loss. I switch the station in the car when sad songs come on. I can’t go there at all

Reactions: 12
hiya 👋 newbie here!!
so I used to really like Rachel and I genuinely thought after the husbands passing the page was going to involve talks about coping mechanisms, what happens paperwork wise to do with the house, what do you do with all of his private bank accounts and his belongings etc, counselling, charity work and what way do you go ahead with routine with the kids.. how do you get by financially..just things to chat about to help others who may be going through the same and aren’t sure of stuff to do! needless to say I’m very disappointed .. to me that’s a girl living her best life showing off all these clothes and gifts! I get life goes on and you have to try and be brave and positive sometimes but holy god that is brutal how she’s behaving!

Reactions: 33
hiya 👋 newbie here!!
so I used to really like Rachel and I genuinely thought after the husbands passing the page was going to involve talks about coping mechanisms, what happens paperwork wise to do with the house, what do you do with all of his private bank accounts and his belongings etc, counselling, charity work and what way do you go ahead with routine with the kids.. how do you get by financially..just things to chat about to help others who may be going through the same and aren’t sure of stuff to do! needless to say I’m very disappointed .. to me that’s a girl living her best life showing off all these clothes and gifts! I get life goes on and you have to try and be brave and positive sometimes but holy god that is brutal how she’s behaving!
She sucked a lot of people in at the start, she never had any intentions of helping anyone but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She sucked a lot of people in at the start, she never had any intentions of helping anyone but herself.
Couldn’t agree more! I’ve really gotten my eyes open! kinda feeling the same about one small step now as well! She’s coming across as quite full of herself nowadays.. maybe I’m wrong 🙉

• Heart
Those lights seem to get dirty really quickly.
I'd say the deep fat fryer comes out regularly. Explains the amount of smelly chemicals she uses too.

Reactions: 6
Couldn’t agree more! I’ve really gotten my eyes open! kinda feeling the same about one small step now as well! She’s coming across as quite full of herself nowadays.. maybe I’m wrong 🙉
Lisa is totally full of herself, she’s a pure head melt. There’s a thread open for her now so please have a look 👀

Reactions: 4
Those lights seem to get dirty really quickly.
I'd say the deep fat fryer comes out regularly. Explains the amount of smelly chemicals she uses too.

Yes! I’ve never known anyone need to clean lights so frequently.....maybe they’ll get less manky if she moves them to her play house.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She forgot the chain when she was sobbing there 😭....the pic of the grave....its cringe and pathetic....😱
I haven't been on this thread in months but I cannot believe she is still showing the grave of her poor deceased husband and crying and Instagram. There is absolutely NO time limit on grief but there should be a limit on it being used as content for her Insta page. It's actually shocking!

Reactions: 11
Jesus talk about having yoo much time on your hands. My house is clean; I keep it well. But no way am I taking down light fittings once every few weeks and cleaning them, or down on my knees cleaning skirting boards or kick boards. I think she would have been better served by having to go out and get a job- get into the real world, maybe make some friends, and have less time for self pity, self reflection and self indulgence.
I’m not saying she’s not entitled to cry- of course she is, and to grieve. But if she were really busy she might wake up one morbid and say ‘Jesus, I haven’t cried for a week- I’ve been so busy with work and the girls’

One morning, not morbid- but interesting Freudian auto correct 🧐🧐

• Haha
Them legs in the shower post 😬 lathering them up, thought it was a scene from an old move with Steve MC Queen where girl is watching a car outside a prison then starts to lather her boobs to turn the prisoners on. As for that bed post where her head slowly appears on the phone it was creepy .. Today Q&A omg how boring

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Done my week shop hold on i just grab my phone and put it up on the gram.....riveting

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.