Rach_mummy2_hugo_sofia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does this all the time the sly mare. We all know you wouldn’t have paid for it rach. No need to hide the fact that it was yet another freebie 😴🥱

Reactions: 4
All the money she has saved from buying new kitchen appliances and 1000s prams..
You would think she could afford to buy her kids some decent school uniform, why is she complaining about the price of school, is she hoping someone takes pitty and gives her some more free stuff so she can create more dog shite content. Next thing she will be complaining she can't wash them and hey presto a new sparking washing machine will appear! Brands should be gifting their stuff to mother's who are in need and not because they have thousands of followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've heard that some brands try and ask influencers NOT to put ad or gifted on products (even though this is illegal) because of how big it's got, everyone wants free stuff! So as soon as they do this they get absolutely bombared with messages from Influencers begging for freebies 🤣 at the end of the day though it's always the influencer that will get in trouble if reported and rightly so!

I’m laughing. She got gifted a new oven and hob yet she posts an omelette maker and slow cooker post in the same day? What’s wrong with a good old fashioned frying pan on the new hob?

Reactions: 1
Another PR trip out for the kids. Love how she’s still mentioning her car as well, being small and cramped. She hoping that she will get gifted one of those too, instead of paying for one like everyone else does 🙄 really dislike this woman, she thinks she should be given everything for free

Reactions: 3
You’d think her ‘hubby’ might have had a wash for the occasion. He looks like he stinks 🤢
So does she. She has mentioned her awful hair. No rach it's not because of as you say lack of vitamins and nutrients due to pregnancy its because you clearly haven't had a hair cut in years and your hair is like rats tails because you haven't taken care of it

Reactions: 2
So does she. She has mentioned her awful hair. No rach it's not because of as you say lack of vitamins and nutrients due to pregnancy its because you clearly haven't had a hair cut in years and your hair is like rats tails because you haven't taken care of it
She’s full of 💩 her hair was manky before pregnancy 🤣. See those booster seats she’s just shared on her stories? Blatant beg for some. She makes me cringe

Reactions: 2
that and the fact all they seem to eat is pizza and Chinese

When you and your insta bestie both get a free trip to the zoo and to promote it you both take a quick lazy dull snapshot of the sign. Where’s the animals? Two moaney freeby hunting peas in a pod
Did not know that was her best friend… Rach is the one that always tags her as a bestie but it’s never reciprocated something tells me that it’s one sided besties haha

Did any of you guys see the story about her husband being excessively sweaty 🤢. Made me heave especially since he looks like he bathes as often as greedy tits spends money on her kids

Sorry to derail but I started a thread for you for winging_mamahood
Just seen this! Brilliant 🤣x

Hahahaha yes!!!! Why would you want hair that long when it looks so bloody awful, it’s got no shape or style just fuzzy mess