Rach_mummy2_hugo_sofia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, I’ve just come across this account and I’ve never known anyone, especially a parenting ‘blogger/instagrammer’ get gifted so bloody much. Gifted 2 prams for her new baby in the last 2 months. Every post seems to be an ad. Seems like a proper grabby mummy blogger who just takes whatever gifted stuff she’s offered, in ridiculous amounts. I’ve just started following her abs thought I’d seen a thread when browsing, but can’t see one so thought I’d make one. Has anyone been following her for a while?

Reactions: 1
I’ve noticed a lot more ads and so much gifted stuff recently. I’d not really noticed it much before this most recent pregnancy but she does get a lot of gifted stuff which she does at least mark it as Ad/Gifted. Sometimes I get annoyed that I have to buy stuff for my kid myself 🤣

Yes this! The amount of crap she accepts is ridiculous. She has any amounts of car seats, at least 3 play mats/gyms; pushchairs, highchairs all #gifted 🤣. All the woman does is moan about her children she’s utterly depressing. The amount of times she’s stated that she’s not felt her baby move and not went to the hospital because it’s too inconvenient is such a worry. Her house looks filthy too, it’s like an episode of the hoarder next door all the stuff she has. I have no idea why anyone would want to work with her…maybe it’s simply because of the amount of followers she claims to have grown ‘organically’ .

Been waiting for this thread for a while. I had been following her for a while and recently unfollowed because I couldn't bare to watch the train wreck😳. Soo many inconsistencies in her stories, like one moment she's so ill she can't get out of bed, but a few hours later she's at a #gifted day out🙄 the amount of free stuff she gets thrown at her is ridiculous, and she doesn't even share it well compared to alot of other accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh my goddd yes been waiting for this thread too... I can cope with the moaning. But it’s the boring ad after ad after ad that gets me! At least space out your adverts on the grid. And I’m sorry but how has she grown so many followers organically ?! So quickly. The kids look like they can’t move for toys in their house.

yes 👆🏻. She’s a poor excuse of an animal owner too! Did you see the farce with that poor cat that died? She left it suffering for days updating all of her ‘loyal followers’ before it finally died. She’s cruel and needs the others removing

• Sad
So glad other likeminded folk have found this thread, I couldn’t believe it when I followed her - literally every post an AD! I’ve never seen anything like it, she clearly doesn’t care about which companies she accepts things from or works with, just as long as she’s being compensated for it!

I never really noticed before but every post is AD new patio furniture, prep machine,steriliser and bottles for baby, cloth nappies, sleepy head and baby’s crib, toys, wellies, travel system, a million car seats and play mats 😫 gifted days out and poor me stories.
I know I shouldn’t be a grammar/spelling know it all as I’m hardly the best but half her stories are spelt wrong. Did she not have a paid/gifted shopping trip with some woman (“company”) the other day too?
These mum huns are always moaning about the pandemic and how they’re not earning yet they’re getting gifted, ads, affiliate all the time. They do better than I do and I having been working full time 😭

Yes this!!! 👆🏻 She will literally accept anything offered to her. I’m just waiting for the day Lovehoney offers her a collab with their finest vibrating butt plugs. I’m sure for the right price (£15) she would be MORE than willing to demonstrate on a live. Her grammar is horrendous. Her house is a cess pit of bacteria and free tit. Her husband looks like the type you would see begging at the cenotaph (but God bless him for putting up with her lazy ginger pubed arse) and they all look like they need dipping in domestos. Her poor children only ever get bought clothes from what looks like the Sally Army shop or Primarks end of season sale…. If they’re lucky. If not it’s whatever their predecessor wore 3 years prior

Reactions: 3
These type of influencers I feel only have more children to gain follows and free tit

She’s also using engegement groups there’s no way a picture of her sitting on her gifted garden chair gets 230 comments or her baby dam with 172 comments of ‘wow looks great’ do these companies just not check that they’re not sending tat to people that won’t get it seen. Gets on my goat that people takes everything gifted when the companies actually don’t even get their product seen because all the comments are fake 😡

Yes! Hate hate hate generic comments so much! Her followers are growing and deffo not organically. Also her phone quality is so crap for photos too

So rachael and all other similar accounts with similar followings who 'engage' with eachother all run their own follow loops. So at least 3 days a week maybe more they run a follow loop and everyone participating have to follow eachother. They also make money off this because people actually pay money to be a 'ghost' where they ar included in the loop but don't have to follow anyone back. That's how they grow and keep up their followers it's all fake. They also own engagement pods too so get all the likes and follows and none of it is organic. Brands just look at the numbers and don't seem to care where it comes from!

Rachaels loop group is called @mama_support_group_loop and you can see it's hers as she is one of the only ones the group follows along with those who run it with her

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else want to cringe at how much she whinges on stories...
....if I was a brand I wouldn’t want that associated with my products!!

It amazes me that any brand/company approach her to work with. I’d take one look at that disgusting house and reconsider. Her photos are of such a poor quality too, she always edits her own and the children’s faces so badly. Yes moaning is what she does best. I’m sick of her saying she was supposed to be doing this that or the other today but she feels ‘meh’ so she’s having a lazy day. You’re lazy every day love

Oh she’s popped the baby out.....prepare, for all the whinging about having a newborn..

Reactions: 4