Rach_mummy2_hugo_sofia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh her kids are on a half term break. I can bet they won’t leave that stinking house all week unless it’s to go to Asda for the ‘big shop’ the park or a gifted trip. Those poor kids go nowhere unless it’s gifted.
Oh I’m good 😭🤣

park (duck pond) ✅
Asda for the big shop ✅
Farm trip ❌….. did anyone else see that one coming? It looks like she’s actually paid for a day out for the kids 😵
8D8F5395-13E3-483F-9FD2-2CCCD7AA28D6.jpeg

Reactions: 2
She only put that up to show this holiday she actually paid for something. Don’t worry Christmas is coming she’s working on those freebies so she doesn’t have to spend on the kids

She’s been putting toys away since then in the hope no one will remember she posted about them being gifted previously

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Been off Insta for a while due to personal circumstances but greedy Tits has not disappointed this last week. She’s advertised gender reveal canons ….. despite not being pregnant and therefore having absolutely no use for them oh and another item of soft play, this time a ball pool. She knocks me sick this woman. The pure greed of her, the amount of crap she collects and hoards you would think she lived in a mansion but no… just a sh*t hole.

Someone is saying what we are all thinking 🤔
She turns down 80% of what she’s offered 🤣 what bullshit, she takes everything she’s offered with those greedy little hands, that’s why her house looks like a hoarders and she owns about 5 different pushchairs, oh and only takes her kids out when someone else is paying. head

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s a liar 🤣 ain’t no way she turns down anything. She’s a greedy witch! A few pages back someone said they’d seen screenshots of emails she had sent to small businesses asking for their products. I’d be ashamed, she used to also be in a group chat on Insta where everyone shared their ‘collabs’ and their templates of beggy emails.

• Wow
Her page is one ad after another with badly shot photos. One minute she’s advertising sustainable clothing like frugi- then it’s cheap fast fashion tat. She will take anything and put the minimum effort into content. She takes the piss and brands cannot seem to see it 🤬

Her page is one ad after another with badly shot photos. One minute she’s advertising sustainable clothing like frugi- then it’s cheap fast fashion tat. She will take anything and put the minimum effort into content. She takes the piss and brands cannot seem to see it 🤬
Yes this!! Or she bangs on about how amazing cloth nappies are and then accepts a collab for disposable ones ?! Baffles me that companies don’t see straight through her. I seen a post yesterday about people who support frugi and then companies like pat pat or hibobi! (If I can find it I’ll screenshot it in here) . And I’m certain it must have been aimed at her 🤣. I can’t stand the woman, she’s been out today on yet another gifted experience (the only time her children ever go anywhere is when it’s a freebie

More clutter for her already packed full tit shack. And trying to hide that an item is gifted by hiding it in a place that’s easy to miss. I’ve seen her do this before, either making the writing so small you can hardly see it or hiding it on the top/bottom banners of stories. ASA would be interested i’m sure.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 1
More clutter for her already packed full tit shack. And trying to hide that an item is gifted by hiding it in a place that’s easy to miss. I’ve seen her do this before, either making the writing so small you can hardly see it or hiding it on the top/bottom banners of stories. ASA would be interested i’m sure.

She has form for hiding gifted or AD there, she’s been doing it a while. She does this because she knows how much tit she actually receives for free and knows she gets backlash on it!

She has form for hiding gifted or AD there, she’s been doing it a while. She does this because she knows how much tit she actually receives for free and knows she gets backlash on it!
She definitely reads here. Last night she deleted it and put a new one on with AD in big letters 🤣. If you’re gona be a beg at least be transparent about it Rach 🙄

Oh and also yesterday she didn’t declare that the highchair was an ad…. At all 🤣. Apparently she realised this morning that they had gone on in the wrong order so she’s re uploaded them. No rach, you absolutely massive liar. You were trying to get away with not declaring that the highchair was a freebie…. Probably because you’ve already been gifted at least 2 in the past and at least one of them was specifically for the baby. Just looked and she’s deleted the posts now, drives me mad that she thinks she gets away with it 🙄🤣

Last edited:
Latest post- a highchair that’ll last him for life?How long are you planning on him sitting in a highchair for meals? 25 years old?? What I’d love to see after watching the news tonight is for her donate some of the multiple multiple multiple items she has been given to a Ukrainian family or any charity for people who have nothing. She does not need a house full of tit- give a bit back to people who are genuinely in need for sakes

Reactions: 3
So awkward how she’s all ‘oh I’m not in the area but I do have X amount of followers’. Your engagement rate is shocking rach, your followers are largely fake or those who have to follow you because the rules of follow loops/engagement groups say so 👀.

3.18% which means only about 1183 of her 37,217 followers on average actually interact with her posts. Most of which are generic comments because again, the rules of the engagement groups she runs and is part of say that they have to comment on her posts 🙃

Attachments

• Haha
Is that how she actually talks or is that voice put on for her stories? Either way it's irritating and had to put her on mute!