Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know a business she dm a while back asking for free things. Said she can’t afford anything for her two kids and was struggling. Next thing they knew she was pregnant. Also know for a fact 90% of the kids Xmas prezzies were gifted she was bragging about it so no doubt the kids birthday ones are too.
Also know she messages businesses who have gifted to say she won’t say it was gifted as it will cause them an influx of gifted requests think that’s her way round declaring for shit

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Only take what I need and I am in desperate need of
- 5 pushchairs within a couple of years
-3 playmats for my mansion
-75 reusable nappies which are the best thing since sliced bread but then also plug gifted disposable nappies
- 4 different types of bottles (then claim all of them are the best I’ve ever used and also breastfeeding)
- a new oven to cook the most disgusting food you’ll ever set eyes on
- countless PR trips because it’s the only time my children leave the house
- several toys/outfits every single week to go with the rest of the crap in my house
- and a partridge in a pear tree!

has anyone else noticed she claims she only does ‘happy post’ one day of the week yet nearly every day she’s spammed her stories with more gifted stuff which she doesn’t declare properly. She always hides the #ad right at the top or bottom so it can’t be seen clearly. I have reported her to ASA once before and have more screenshots and screen records from recently to do the same again. It really irritates me when self proclaimed ‘influencers’don’t even have the decency to be honest about what they have and haven’t paid for.

Reactions: 5

Nomad2125

I don't really understand these pages at all, it's just one big advert? They are all so greedy there's another one I came across @_islajune she's had god knows how many different pushchairs, 2 different types of softplay? Why do you need more then 2? It just looks so grabby and I don't understand why brands fall for it. They are literally pitting them all against eachother as 'the best pram ever' then advertising another 5 different ones. So which one is it? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Newbie14

Once again not declaring things at the top of the post and writing it right at the bottom which you’re not supposed to do.
18314933-5634-4BD0-9879-6C305C848908.jpeg

• Angry
I thought last night she was saying how ill her baby was? I bet she’s glad that passed otherwise she wouldn’t have made the PR trip

• Haha
Reactions: 4

princessrain

Hi Rach , seen as you read here maybe you’ll start being a decent human and donate what you don’t use to charity instead of sticking it behind your sofa stop the house looking like a jumble sale

What a greedy bitch this woman is. I’m beginning to think she would take a dog turd if it was offered to her for free! Why does that baby need 3 playmats? She’s already had 2 gifted and 2 of those hanging playgym types too and now she’s taken a third! Total greed if you ask me. Surely companies must see that she is advertising competitive products to those they have gifted her?! I would only ever accept things I really love or will genuinely use. Honestly she really riles me. If she paid the same attention to that absolutely gipping house of hers or her horrendous hair it would be a much better use of her time! Also do those kids only get to have days out when they’re gifted 🥴

• Haha
Sorry to derail briefly but I think you need to have been active on threads, commented a certain amount of times etc to unlock being able to start a new thread.

I can start a new thread for you if you like?
Back to topic - will today’s lavender trip be a PR trip?
It will definitely be gifted…. Or something that’s free anyway. She never spends any money on those kids they wear gifted clothes, play with gifted toys, eat gifted food cooked (questionably) in their gifted appliances and go on only gifted day trips. Remember last week when she said she was taking them Legoland…. They obviously didn’t take the hint after being tagged in her story and offer her free tickets so that’s off the cards now and they’re going to a field instead 🤣

• Haha
Pity party again today. Pretending it’s because she’s having a crap day that she and the kids haven’t left the house. No Greedy Tits it’s because you haven’t got a PR trip booked in, we all know the only time your kids see anything other than the inside of your deplorable house or ASDA is when it’s a free trip 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️.

Gimmethegossipgirl

Wonder how many of Sofia’s birthday gifts were gifted then..:rolleyes:
I know!! She doesn’t buy a thing! My kids birthday is coming up soon and I’m a bit resentful that I’ve had to buy them presents 🤣 wish I could get gifted birthday presents instead of using my hard earned wages 😫😫 😭🤣

Oh I’m gutted I missed that! 🤣 never mind she’s too busy enjoying another free day out. I mean thank God for those or those lovely kids would never see the light of day. She’s too tight to actually pay to take them anywhere

Newbie14

Speaking of Instagram mums….does anyone follow alittlebitoflottie I neeeeed a thread about this one my god - how do I make a thread????…. All I’ll say is … selling things she got for FREE on vinted

She does this all the time the sly mare. We all know you wouldn’t have paid for it rach. No need to hide the fact that it was yet another freebie 😴🥱

Momster

What in the universal credit kinda gob shite is this . DON'T LIE RACH . What a mug

You blatantly read this so show us your 35 collab requests a week purrrrrrrrleeeeeeaaazzzeeeeeee.

The worst type of bullshitter . Doing even tell half believable lies

• Haha
From what I can gather she had posted a photo/photos of the older 2 kids in just swim pants and people had reported it for child nudity (I didn’t see the photo/s) she then went on her story to say that apparently Instagram didn’t have a problem with it however they obviously did as it’s been removed 🤦🏼‍♀️. She then went on to say that if people think it’s sexual then they’re weird and totally disregarded the fact that maybe whoever reported them may actually concerned for the children considering the track record Insta has with not shutting down blatant pweirdo accounts. There’s no way with that many fake followers that she can vet them all and posting photos of her children not fully clothed is totally irresponsible in my opinion. Fair enough those of us that have private accounts and have only family or friends on there but she literally has thousands of strangers.