Rach_mummy2_hugo_sofia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God that reel 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ For someone who edits for a job she’s piss poor at it. Also WHAT IN THE NAME OF JESUS ARE THOSE SHOES SHES BOUGHT?! My 3 year old has better fashion sense than her and she regularly pairs wellies with a pair of my pants and her dads hard hat 🤣

Reactions: 2
Oh God that reel 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ For someone who edits for a job she’s piss poor at it. Also WHAT IN THE NAME OF JESUS ARE THOSE SHOES SHES BOUGHT?! My 3 year old has better fashion sense than her and she regularly pairs wellies with a pair of my pants and her dads hard hat 🤣
it’s just wear whatever is gifted/free/pr 🤷🏻‍♀️

Another one with terrible camera quality & suspicious likes/comments
anyone seen ‘ living. life. as. bee’
Thoughts ?

Another one with terrible camera quality & suspicious likes/comments
anyone seen ‘ living. life. as. bee’
Thoughts ?
I think new threads need to be set up if you want to discuss someone else, so this thread isn't derailed

The new reel ...why is she trying it again . Its nothing short of a disaster

Also why after getting gifted an oven and hiv and fridge would you cook a fukin burger and pizza.

• Haha
I did wonder that but then I remembered she’s been gifted a grill plate thing, a slow cooker so she has to save other meals for those ads

She probably has to do posts in order to keep them
On side for more stuff she doesn’t need

I did wonder that but then I remembered she’s been gifted a grill plate thing, a slow cooker so she has to save other meals for those ads

She probably has to do posts in order to keep them
On side for more stuff she doesn’t need
She posted the slow cooker. Cooked pasta .. in the slow cooker lol

STOP THE PRESS….. she actually took her kids somewhere that wasn’t a gifted ‘PR’ trip today!! However …. What on Earth is this dress? Looks like something my 4 year old daughter would wear 😳
Her insta pal probably paid for them to go 🤭
Why do people who make breastfeeding clothes assume if we’re feeding babies then we want to dress like one too🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1