Rach_mummy2_hugo_sofia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHA has she actually gone through the trouble of making an account. The suspicious thing about that is though…. You can actually read here without an account, you only need an account to leave comments so why does she need one? Unless she’s also been ‘an indecent human being’ and also ‘trolling’ someone. I’m so sick of her constant bull💩. She lies through her teeth in a pathetic attempt to gain pity whilst being the greediest person on the planet. Her grid post yesterday all about safe sleep. She wasn’t so concerned when she was accepting that hideous Mickey Mouse sleeping nest from a very small business with absolutely no quality/safety testing was she? Of course not cos it was free and she really really needed it.

Reactions: 1
She accepts anything she uses dummy clips that aren’t safe but it was a freebie so it doesn’t matter,

she is all greed. She used businesses in the past and then Bitched about them. Don’t know if why people fall for her spill

Is that another new pram on her stories? Could have sworn she was meaning before about her little girl not being able to walk and was hinting for a double…. It now looks as if she has a new one

Reactions: 2
So one minute she’s begging for complaining about not having a double pram, and now ‘conveniently’ she had this clip on side buggy in the loft ‘all along’.

Sorry Rach, I call bullshit on that, it’s clearly an undeclared ad considering Elliot is in yet another pushchair that we’ve not seen before as well 🙄

What an utter liar!

So one minute she’s begging for complaining about not having a double pram, and now ‘conveniently’ she had this clip on side buggy in the loft ‘all along’.

Sorry Rach, I call bullshit on that, it’s clearly an undeclared ad considering Elliot is in yet another pushchair that we’ve not seen before as well 🙄

What an utter liar!
She must be reading as she posted a pic to prove it’s not new - to be fair I like the idea of this! Wish I’d had one when my kids were younger!!

Attachments

This woman! Absolute disgrace she is. Did you see the playpen? There is 100% no room for that in that house. She literally accepts anything, she advertises once and then it’s never seen or heard of again (probably sold on judging by previous comments on this thread). She always has an excuse, she’s comparing what she does to someone working in a shop. Absolutely not the same Rachel, they pay taxes and actually work hard for what they earn. You sit on your lazy backside, take dreadful photos and edit them really poorly you greedy cow!

Haha you definitely read here don’t you rach 🤣 or is it just a massive coincidence that I mention paying taxes and then all of a sudden you’ve had a tax reminder. I’ll assume your return didn’t take too long since you apparently get no editing work (I wonder why) and I highly doubt you declare any earnings from your #ads

Attachments

This woman! Absolute disgrace she is. Did you see the playpen? There is 100% no room for that in that house. She literally accepts anything, she advertises once and then it’s never seen or heard of again (probably sold on judging by previous comments on this thread). She always has an excuse, she’s comparing what she does to someone working in a shop. Absolutely not the same Rachel, they pay taxes and actually work hard for what they earn. You sit on your lazy backside, take dreadful photos and edit them really poorly you greedy cow!
Same as when she got all that soft play stuff - no room for that either and you never see it featured again! Prob sold it - would have got a fair bit of cash for that too!!

And there’s the soft play shoved behind a sofa but apparently there having a teddy bear picnic

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And there’s the soft play shoved behind a sofa but apparently there having a teddy bear picnic
Guess she’s been reading again - I check in every now and then (mainly if someone says something on here 🤣) I unfollowed her ages ago as she was just too moany/beggy taking everything she can get claiming she can’t work cos of COVID so needs paid insta ads, freebies, gifted days out as it’s now her “job” 🤬

• Haha
Hi Rach , seen as you read here maybe you’ll start being a decent human and donate what you don’t use to charity instead of sticking it behind your sofa stop the house looking like a jumble sale

Reactions: 4
It’s laughable isn’t it 🤣 literally mention something on here and there it is mentioned on her story. Rach if you spent less time reading here you’d have more time to find an actual job and also more time to tidy that vile house of yours up.

Reactions: 3
It’s laughable isn’t it 🤣 literally mention something on here and there it is mentioned on her story. Rach if you spent less time reading here you’d have more time to find an actual job and also more time to tidy that vile house of yours up.
Finally someone mentioned the house. 🥴

• Haha