Rach_mummy2_hugo_sofia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don’t know how to create a thread 😢
You need to go into the section on here that is relevant to whomever you’re posting about. So this thread for instance is under families - so say families, instagrammers, gurus etc. There is an orange button called post thread at the top, you just need to go into that, and create your thread.

You need to go into the section on here that is relevant to whomever you’re posting about. So this thread for instance is under families - so say families, instagrammers, gurus etc. There is an orange button called post thread at the top, you just need to go into that, and create your thread.
Mine says 'You have insufficient privileges to post threads here' 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Mine says 'You have insufficient privileges to post threads here' 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
It could be because you’re a new member then, I’ve not heard of anyone not being able to post threads before, so I’m assuming it’s that. However, threads still shouldn’t be detailed, sorry!

Yeah I don’t know how to create a thread 😢
Sorry to derail briefly but I think you need to have been active on threads, commented a certain amount of times etc to unlock being able to start a new thread.

I can start a new thread for you if you like?
Back to topic - will today’s lavender trip be a PR trip?

Reactions: 1
Sorry to derail briefly but I think you need to have been active on threads, commented a certain amount of times etc to unlock being able to start a new thread.

For sure! How many PR trips will that have been in the last week? Three/four?!

It will definitely be gifted…. Or something that’s free anyway. She never spends any money on those kids they wear gifted clothes, play with gifted toys, eat gifted food cooked (questionably) in their gifted appliances and go on only gifted day trips. Remember last week when she said she was taking them Legoland…. They obviously didn’t take the hint after being tagged in her story and offer her free tickets so that’s off the cards now and they’re going to a field instead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It will definitely be gifted…. Or something that’s free anyway. She never spends any money on those kids they wear gifted clothes, play with gifted toys, eat gifted food cooked (questionably) in their gifted appliances and go on only gifted day trips. Remember last week when she said she was taking them Legoland…. They obviously didn’t take the hint after being tagged in her story and offer her free tickets so that’s off the cards now and they’re going to a field instead 🤣
I think your right! Although they didn’t do legoland as they’ve been loads of times!! If you can afford to go somewhere like that loads of times then surely you can pay for a day out for your family!! I’ve only been legoland once as it was so expensive for us all to go.

Reactions: 2
I think your right! Although they didn’t do legoland as they’ve been loads of times!! If you can afford to go somewhere like that loads of times then surely you can pay for a day out for your family!! I’ve only been legoland once as it was so expensive for us all to go.
She absolutely reads here then relates her stories to this thread. It’s so cringeworthy. I said about the Legoland think and she retorts with ‘oh we’ve been loads of times it’s not about the money… blah blah blah’. Funny how she’s not addressed her pure greediness and how she sells on gifted items. Come on Rach we’re all dying to hear your excuses 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another one with terrible camera quality & suspicious likes/comments
anyone seen ‘ living. life. as. bee’
Thoughts ?
I haven’t but can’t be as bad as another mum account, I’v mentioned before on this thread. Constantly at hotels every single weekend gifted, won’t be many she hasn’t stayed in before long. I can’t make a new thread either it’s pants!

I haven’t but can’t be as bad as another mum account, I’v mentioned before on this thread. Constantly at hotels every single weekend gifted, won’t be many she hasn’t stayed in before long. I can’t make a new thread either it’s pants!
The one I’ve mentioned also stays At so many hotels ?!

Why does She feel the need to do weekly themes for her stories. I love a poll but the fact she does them daily makes it boring for everyone else. She needs to lay off them because they are boring as hell

The one I’ve mentioned also stays At so many hotels ?!
Probably sharing their secrets between them! I can’t stick it, it’s greedy

Just looked her up, she’s Scottish so is winging_mamahood they defo in a group together, Scotland’s latest travels experts 🙄🤣

There is 100% a group of them that discuss what they are getting, share Collab’s etc so money grabbing. Rachel has approached so many small businesses and so many have collaborated with her but they haven’t got any sales from it, I feel so bad for them because they see the number of followers engagement etc and don’t realise non of it is genuine

Reactions: 1
Just looked her up, she’s Scottish so is winging_mamahood they defo in a group together, Scotland’s latest travels experts 🙄🤣
Sorry to derail but I started a thread for you for winging_mamahood