Rach_mummy2_hugo_sofia

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally someone mentioned the house. 🥴
Absolutely disgusting isn’t it 😩 the whole place just looks as though it stinks. It’s because she just accepts any old crap and as mentioned previously she uses it once then it’s never seen again.

Oh Rach, let’s watch your following drop, the only reason she has all these followers is because used to partake in and then admin a follow loop and engagement group. Probably less than 1K of those followers are genuine. The rest follow because they ‘Have to’

Reactions: 2
Haha no , long time lurker first time commenter she just winds me up so much I have never known anything like her

Reactions: 1
You know it’s getting close to Christmas when the ads and gifted posts increase. No doubt all this tat will be stored in any space she has left ready for ‘Santa’ to come. No wonder she needs to build storage in the garden. Another Christmas of not having to buy her children anything

Been a long time reader of this thread & had to make an account now to give you all some inside information

Princess rain account was made 20 minutes after an argument with another admin of the engagement page she was admin for. It’s since then come out that rach has tried to blame this other admin for some of the tattle comments made.

Rach could be behind princess rain and she’s using it to try and pin on the other admins

Been a long time reader of this thread & had to make an account now to give you all some inside information

Princess rain account was made 20 minutes after an argument with another admin of the engagement page she was admin for. It’s since then come out that rach has tried to blame this other admin for some of the tattle comments made.

Rach could be behind princess rain and she’s using it to try and pin on the other admins
Do you know the inside information on why she left her engagement group?

All I know is that there was an argument, then she made the accusations about the other admin & the next thing she had stepped down as admin

She’s horrible. I don’t know why brands, small businesses and general public follow her
I don't understand this either. I know most if not all are fake but why people continue to follow her beats me. Her content is terrible. You would think surely companies can see past the fake followers and terrible images and make an informed decision not to send her free crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh her kids are on a half term break. I can bet they won’t leave that stinking house all week unless it’s to go to Asda for the ‘big shop’ the park or a gifted trip. Those poor kids go nowhere unless it’s gifted.

Oh her kids are on a half term break. I can bet they won’t leave that stinking house all week unless it’s to go to Asda for the ‘big shop’ the park or a gifted trip. Those poor kids go nowhere unless it’s gifted.
It's actually really sad isn't it. I understand not everyone can afford to go places on the breaks but lots of days out and activities are free. I doubt Rach has anytime to do those with this children though as she's too busy sending beggy emails for free crap.

It's actually really sad isn't it. I understand not everyone can afford to go places on the breaks but lots of days out and activities are free. I doubt Rach has anytime to do those with this children though as she's too busy sending beggy emails for free crap.
Oh absolutely I’m not slating those that can’t afford, I have 2 kids and it’s a struggle sometimes to afford to keep them both entertained on weekends/school holidays but we drive so we can go places that are cheap/free. Those kids literally only go to their local park once in a blue moon or out anywhere when it’s a freebie. They’re both so lazy with those kids although her husband seems to do a lot more with them than she does. She’s just been moaning on her stories that he’s had surgery so she’s solo parenting. Hun that’s something that millions of women do every day 🙄

She takes the bait every time 🤣 🎣. She’s busy planning lots of fun for half term and talking about all the lovely memories made this year. All the lovely walks she takes them on (when Rach cos we’re yet to witness you actually outdoors unless it’s a PRat trip). You don’t even take the kids to school or collect them it’s always hubby doing it despite being the one who actually works while you slob about in your skanky pjs.

Attachments

• Haha
She's hilarious, she should really just join the chat we can help with some activities for this children and cleaning tips. I actually did think she could drive with all the beggy car seat requests and freebies and the complaining about the smaller car situation. She has no shame she doesn't even try and break up her ad posts or pr trips. It's funny she's started putting purchased item on posts, like shut up Rach no one believes you, unless someone else purchased them for you.

She’s done this before when she actually didn’t purchased it. She messaged the small business saying I didn’t tag it was gifted because I don’t want to attract lots of Collab requests for you. Her profile is a mess. If I had a business I would take one look at the page and think no thanks. There’s not one decent shot photo yet she’s a photographer and editor?

She’s done this before when she actually didn’t purchased it. She messaged the small business saying I didn’t tag it was gifted because I don’t want to attract lots of Collab requests for you. Her profile is a mess. If I had a business I would take one look at the page and think no thanks. There’s not one decent shot photo yet she’s a photographer and editor?
I still can't understand that her job is an editor, surely this is a lie! Her photos and editing are terrible.