QLD Influencers #2 it’s the bare minimum era (Conagh, Riley, Sophie, Rachel, Georgia, Bec)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie the other day said she was about to put a deposit down on a house.. the house she showed was on hedges avenue on the GC. Those houses cost MILLIONS!! Where the fk does this witch get her money????????!!!!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Rach is def preggo.
Ughhhhhh
---

Sophie the other day said she was about to put a deposit down on a house.. the house she showed was on hedges avenue on the GC. Those houses cost MILLIONS!! Where the fk does this witch get her money????????!!!!!!!!!
She apparently makes a lot of money from brand deals and YouTube but I highly doubt. It’s that much..
---

Who is Courtney
Mangan probably.

Reactions: 1
From her latest vlog.
She's definitely carrying extra weight but it's kind of all over which is making me question if it's pregnancy weight or just weight/weight.

If she is pregnant I imagine it's not planned.. I'm sure she was wanting to wait quite awhile. Although, she's not really an accidentally pregnant kinda gal. Will be interesting to see what unfolds....

Reactions: 2
Idk it doesn’t look any different to what her body usually looks like. She said recently that she’s been lacking motivation to exercise.
I know things change but she has said in old videos that they wanted to wait a few years before trying to start a family. I assume she wants to be settled in their own house and for Liam to have a full time job.

Reactions: 5
Rachel saying she has so much to do:
- go to two PO Boxes ( which she says is highly annoying)
- go to big w for their books
- meeting at 1330
- go to a gym for a sign up thing
- emails and editing.

CRAZZZYY the poor love. I do all that and work full time.
---

When you get everything gifted and for free it would be so easy for her to never spend any money.

Plus she sells water bottles 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Rachel saying she has so much to do:
- go to two PO Boxes ( which she says is highly annoying)
- go to big w for their books
- meeting at 1330
- go to a gym for a sign up thing
- emails and editing.

CRAZZZYY the poor love. I do all that and work full time.
---

When you get everything gifted and for free it would be so easy for her to never spend any money.

Plus she sells water bottles 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
I hate that I even thought this, but could it also possibly be that she got a fair bit of money after her Mum died?

Reactions: 4
Bahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha I just noticed Georgia blocked me on tik tok
Omg really?? What did you do 😂😂😂
---

I highly doubt Rachel is pregnant. She seems SO controlling/in control of every aspect of her life. She probably doesn’t let Liam anywhere near her when she’s fertile 😵💫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.