Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

veryrawandreal

VIP Member
I wish Georgia would grow out of her eye fuck camera while singing lyrics to a song for 10 seconds and uploading that to tiktok as content … era

• Haha
Reactions: 15

usemycode

VIP Member
I can barely read it and you can’t zoom on Instagram. I don’t get this “trend” at all.
I fixed this one for her
B983EF65-1241-4E18-8533-270F72CE1208.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

binlova

VIP Member
Thank goodness someone talking some sense!! She is soooooo calorie restrictive. Her food and recipes are very early Sarah’s day inspired.
she eats almost no carbs, also 3 different drinks/powders in the morning, maybe thats why her stomach hurts. All these girls eat such little carbs and calorie count but have 1-5 different powered foods a day. terrible

Reactions: 14

usemycode

VIP Member
Georgia slept in and didn’t make it to her second therapy appointment..then spent the rest of the day wallowing and watching greys anatomy.
Girl set your alarms. You have an Apple Watch. You have a phone. This isn’t rocket science.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

AMFlogger

VIP Member
I'm genuinely puzzled how Georgia is able to make a comfortable living with her "influencer" career. She uploads a youtube video maybe once a fortnight?.. she barely uploads to insta either, just the occasional story/reel here or there. Is she just raking it in with sponsored content?? Who is actually buying anything she is promoting??

Reactions: 13

hereforthethrills

Chatty Member
Georgias new vlog is terrible… she’s all over the place and has no idea who she is. She’s feels so lost.
And her recent post on the way home from Melbourne… ‘what even was this trip’. You over privileged bish! People are struggling to buy food and pay bills and this chick is harping on about missing a flight to go and watch a gig - where her ✨bestie✨ flew in last minute so the little lamb wasn’t on her own 🤦🏽‍♀️ 😡🫠

• Angry
Reactions: 12

Mel.6

Rachel reading 20 books in a month but still having such a limited vocabulary is "so incredibly" embarrassing

• Haha
  • Wow

ekm0236

Chatty Member
1 & 2 - Twinning moment (again). Hoop earrings, two necklaces and what looks to be Cartier rings.
3. Georgias food haul looking a little different these days.
4. This slicked hair in the middle needs to stopppp on Georgia. It’s giving miss trunchball vibes.

Sorry this turned into a deep dive into Georgia-
I really used to like Georgia so I think this is why I have so many feelings and thoughts….

I feel as though this thread has suddenly turned into a Georgia ✨era✨ because her content has taken a very drastic change in direction (no direction). She used to really inspire me to make the most of my days, focus on my healthy habits of the gym and macro counting. She inspired me to stop being so insecure about what I looked like in the gym. I really focused on moving my body and creating daily habits.

Without her focus on health and fitness, it really doesn’t seem like she has an identity on YouTube. I watch her vlogs and it’s literally just her doing this face “😚” wearing clothes that are too small and talking about dog training 🐶.

I don’t see any aspect of her days as “work” and she is really not “thriving” in her weekly vlogs. If I were her I would really be trying to figure out some new goals:

- What direction does she want to take her influencer career?

- Does she want to start her own business while she has a following?

- Should she get a part time job again?

- Get to the root of why she has spiralled (I don’t think it was tracking her 10k steps, PT or tracking like she thinks)

It’s a real shame that their social media managers don’t have these honest conversations with their clients. It’s all part of the job. If Georgia is lost then so is her opportunity to gain followers and therefore advertisements for them.

Rant over.

Attachments

kayls11

I'm on tattle for the same reason everyone else is ;) I don't think any of us are clicking their links, using their codes or buying their crap they shill. And I don't think any of us here "idolise" these people. If we did, we wouldn't be here.

Many points of critique are valid, but I am noticing a shift in tone and that's how my observation came about. Not just here, either, but even IRL so it just made me ponder.

When you're in your early to mid 20's it's where we really don't know who we are yet. They're all in the process of figuring that out. Georgia especially. She's really lost and trying to cling to people to give her purpose she felt she lost when she realised she wasn't straight, and stopped going to church and in the mean time realised that her fitness journey wasn't healthy for her (not to say she's healthy now) That is a huge deal. Everyone around her is in a relationship.... she's moved away and is lost & lonely.

People are very keen to tell her she needs to do X, X & X like everyone else is/should do, to be happy. If we don't have life figured out yet people get MAD.
I think the feeling in this thread re: Georgia is not discomfort it’s more like the feeling when you watch someone who can’t parallel park try to do so. And you just sit in your car and watch and think to yourself ‘if they just twisted the steering wheel that way they would get in’ but they keep twisting it the wrong way and backing in and out and it’s just frustrating to watch. Except they’ve also filmed themself failing, monetised it, and complain about it all the time online. Which is fine, but we should also be allowed to complain that it’s boring.

Mel.6

I feel sorry for her but at the same time I don’t. She’s choosing this life. She quit her job, moved, lives with no purpose, wallows on the couch, surrounds herself with friends who clearly aren’t able to be honest with her, sleeps through therapy appointments, puts next to no effort into her literal job, is clearly using food as comfort, and keeps pretending she’s living her best life. I know what it’s like to be in a ✨depression era✨ but the thing is nothing will change unless she wants it to and takes action to make it happen. She could start by using her Apple Watch to set multiple alarms and actually go to her therapy appointments.
Whilst those lifestyle factors are definitely contributing I think its important to remember the actual struggle she's had in recent years. Realising you're gay and coming out is a much bigger life change for some people than we give it credit for. Especially from a religious circle and then so publicly. It's clear her friendship dynamics have changed both Rachel and Sophie seem like the kind of girls to think a gay person would OBVIOUSLY have a crush on them - difference being Sophie froths it and it makes Rachel uncomfortable (maybe not consciously but there's a shift).

Her families religious even if they accept its likely a "we accept you no matter what" which isn't the same as actually "accepting" it (I hate using accepted in this context its not something to be or not be accepted).

She doesn't have a gay circle as far as we know which would probably serve her well (anyone but her current friends would tbh).

She definitely has to step up and help herself but I can understand that it's much more than just not having a job and being slack.

• Heart

EnidRollins

I’m super curious about Sophie taking Rachel away on her birthday night. It honestly never seemed like they were that close. I kept thinking maybe the hotel gifted it to Sophie. Also weird that they went by themselves (no Georgia or other friends). And I do find it a bit odd that Rachel didn’t spend her birthday night with her family or husband. My husband would be upset if I went away for the night on my birthday and I think that’s pretty typical

Also strange that she’s now referring to “our friend Lang”. It never seemed like she was part of that group before? Interesting that she’s trying to make it seem like she’s part of that group but has also fully stopped acknowledging Georgia… she clearly has major issues with Georgia being her true self

Reactions: 11