QLD Influencers #2 it’s the bare minimum era (Conagh, Riley, Sophie, Rachel, Georgia, Bec)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think there is any chance Rachel could be pregnant ? Her boobs seem to have gotten big quick and she’s filled out.
And once again, Georgia. That dress. No. Just no.
View attachment 1935994
YESSS! I thought exactly the same as soon as I saw the pics. Baby announcement incoming!

I honestly hope not lol. I’m not interested in baby content and I’m pretty sure they will keep any of their kids off social media as she barely includes Liam so then what else would she do? Get a real job? she has repeatedly said that they want to do so many things first. Although maybe her religious views prevent birth control..
---

100%
She's talked about birth control before and I was the same denomination as her - birth control is definitely not prohibited haha. I think she'll do what Jess and Gabriel Conte have done.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
YESSS! I thought exactly the same as soon as I saw the pics. Baby announcement incoming!

She's talked about birth control before and I was the same denomination as her - birth control is definitely not prohibited haha. I think she'll do what Jess and Gabriel Conte have done.
wait what did they do? I’m so out of the loop hey

All the time in the world and Georgia still can't make a flight on time...
Wonder where she is off to? Probably needs another holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All the time in the world and Georgia still can't make a flight on time...
Wonder where she is off to? Probably needs another holiday.
And she cried, she needs to learn how to regulate her emotions, aka go to therapy.

Crying is valid of course, but over missing your flight would represent something deeper.

Reactions: 4
Why do they write their font so damn small!? I must be getting old cause I can’t even be bothered to squint to read that.
Probably because they’re so used to being sneaky and hiding their ad disclosures 🙄
---

Riley has absolutely triggered me with her YouTube podcast series. I simply cannot fathom how she could charge $20k for a course!?!?!

Don’t worry there is a payment plan of $2500k a month 🤦🏻‍♀️
She’s an absolute head I’ve unfollowed her everywhere because she makes me rage with her stupidity and bullshit. Fair enough you want to believe this garbage but to then try to sell it to others in this economy is low. So many people are struggling to feed their families and pay their bills but she’s got the audacity to ask for $20,000 per person for a “course” that she’s not qualified to run that will probably not actually help anyone.
---

So this galentines day thing was basically just a petal and pup influencer event?
Yep.
---

I don’t know who those people are lol

I only remember her talking about the pill for her acne? She didn’t need it for sex because they weren’t having sex before marriage.
---

They don't vlog their family life or show the baby's face on social media.
Everyone should be doing that. Wel to be honest kids shouldn’t be shared online at all even just covering their face isn’t enough to deter creeps.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Not sure if she’s part of this posse given she lives in Sydney, but does anyone here follow Briddy Li?

The story has gone now, but did anyone catch Better Being Steph having a rant about influencer 'coaching'?
I could fill a whole thread with how problematic she is, but I did like that she talked about it and how it isn't a great idea

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Bek and Cody had the baby!

A girl. No name posted but I think something like Layla/Ayla/Ivy/Maya/Zara

Reactions: 1
Bek and Cody had the baby!

A girl. No name posted but I think something like Layla/Ayla/Ivy/Maya/Zara
Happy for Bek, I think she'll be a great mum and was clearly so excited for this chapter of her life. Hoping Cody isn't as much of a head about her postpartum body/recovery as he was about her bump

The story has gone now, but did anyone catch Better Being Steph having a rant about influencer 'coaching'?
I could fill a whole thread with how problematic she is, but I did like that she talked about it and how it isn't a great idea
Omg yes!!! I have to say what she said was 100% spot on about influencer coaching and privilege etc; however I’ve often wondered if there’s a thread dedicated to her. I’ve followed her for years and am always so conflicted by her problematic behaviour 😕

Reactions: 1
Sophie and Georgia doing the same ad and writing the same thing. This screams AD that they actually don’t believe in.

Also- why don’t they paid partnership? I feel like tiny “Ad” is not correct?
It’s not 😒
---

Bek and Cody with their brown and beige dressed baby and their brown and beige nursery and their brown and beige announcement sign 🥴 it’s probably going to be called Neutral Tones O’Connell 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Bek and Cody with their brown and beige dressed baby and their brown and beige nursery and their brown and beige announcement sign 🥴 it’s probably going to be called Neutral Tones O’Connell 🙄
Predicting it now : Oatmeal O'Connell. A name to fit the sad beige baby nursery

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sophie and Georgia doing the same ad and writing the same thing. This screams AD that they actually don’t believe in.

Also- why don’t they paid partnership? I feel like tiny “Ad” is not correct?
Are we really surprised tho?

Reactions: 2
Omg yes!!! I have to say what she said was 100% spot on about influencer coaching and privilege etc; however I’ve often wondered if there’s a thread dedicated to her. I’ve followed her for years and am always so conflicted by her problematic behaviour 😕
I've often thought about starting a thread on her but in a weird way I think she'd kind of enjoy that and I've had to really take a step back from her content as it's all just a bit triggering for me so have refrained.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.