QLD Influencers #2 it’s the bare minimum era (Conagh, Riley, Sophie, Rachel, Georgia, Bec)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just went on Georgias IG to look at this bek woman and can see she’s just added a brand new highlight “30 soft” wonder if she’s gonna do it again.
She really needs to go hard tho and not soft 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠
No that’s an old highlight and she didn’t even finish her own challenge I think? 😅
---

Tell me you have the same management without telling me you have the same management
---

View attachment 1942014This is an old photo but had it been FaceTuned? Her chin is strangely pointy.

I'm not body shaming, but Georgia's outfits are seriously unflattering!
She does have a somewhat prominent chin but this looks like she edited the fat from around it. She’s been doing it recently too.
---

Georgias new vlog is terrible… she’s all over the place and has no idea who she is. She’s feels so lost.
So the same thing she’s said 50 times already?

Reactions: 3
Georgias new vlog is terrible… she’s all over the place and has no idea who she is. She’s feels so lost.
And her recent post on the way home from Melbourne… ‘what even was this trip’. You over privileged bish! People are struggling to buy food and pay bills and this chick is harping on about missing a flight to go and watch a gig - where her ✨bestie✨ flew in last minute so the little lamb wasn’t on her own 🤦🏽‍♀️ 😡🫠

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Georgia was really not lying when she said her vlog is pretty much one big haul… She’s entering her bleeping snoozy bore era 😴😴. Still begging this girl to get a job or a hobby that isn’t just going to the gym/beach/shops

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why has she all of a sudden stopped wearing bra’s 🫡 Is it a thing? “Free the saggy boob era?”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I get what she means when she talks about long distance friendships but to say she can "only" see her long distance friends a couple times a year... I haven't seen my best friend IRL in 5 years because not all of us can afford groceries let alone a 36 hour trip to Melbs x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It just shows what a privileged position they are all in for Georgia to be able to text Sophie to basically ask if she fancies flying to Melbourne just like that and Sophie being able to do it - privileged in the financial and time sense. They forget how privileged they are when they are posting in a “omg look how crazy we are for doing this LOL” way when like others have said, people are struggling right now.

Can’t be doing with Sophie and the whole “life’s too short not to do stuff like this” when it comes from someone in a much more privileged position than most. Easy for her when she’s not living in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It just shows what a privileged position they are all in for Georgia to be able to text Sophie to basically ask if she fancies flying to Melbourne just like that and Sophie being able to do it - privileged in the financial and time sense. They forget how privileged they are when they are posting in a “omg look how crazy we are for doing this LOL” way when like others have said, people are struggling right now.

Can’t be doing with Sophie and the whole “life’s too short not to do stuff like this” when it comes from someone in a much more privileged position than most. Easy for her when she’s not living in the real world.
Sophie said she "did it for the plot". I know it is not these girls' fault that I earn less money but I've been saving for a trip to Melbourne and to see these girls flaunting their under 20-hour trips there does sometimes feel like a slap in the face to those living in reality. Not all of us can drop hundreds of dollars to go to a gig with a friend on the other side of the country just to be in our "spontaneous era" they act like its achievable and never say how grateful/privileged they are to do things like that

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sophie said she "did it for the plot". I know it is not these girls' fault that I earn less money but I've been saving for a trip to Melbourne and to see these girls flaunting their under 20-hour trips there does sometimes feel like a slap in the face to those living in reality. Not all of us can drop hundreds of dollars to go to a gig with a friend on the other side of the country just to be in our "spontaneous era" they act like its achievable and never say how grateful/privileged they are to do things like that
did it for the plot and main character energy shows how toxic these girls mindsets to life is

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Georgia was really not lying when she said her vlog is pretty much one big haul… She’s entering her bleeping snoozy bore era 😴😴. Still begging this girl to get a job or a hobby that isn’t just going to the gym/beach/shops
I assume that was the vlog was delayed because it was waiting for brand approval. I wonder if iHerb weren't happy to be paying to share space for a Gymshark ad 🙄

Reactions: 5
Listen I get the sponsorships pay the bills and whatever but come on let’s broaden the horizon with the companies you’re working with!! We don’t need to see the same ad flogged constantly
---

Yep surely a post travelling reset vlog is coming lol

What ever will she do when Sophie goes to Europe with Sam for 6 weeks? Is Georgia gonna pop on over and crash the holiday 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I Wonder if Sam will propose

Many thoughts 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Listen I get the sponsorships pay the bills and whatever but come on let’s broaden the horizon with the companies you’re working with!! We don’t need to see the same ad flogged constantly
Their management kind of need to up their game with sponsorship schedules. I know brands will offer them all at the same time but viewers will get bored if they're being spammed with the same ad 5 times in a week. Especially when they word it the exact same, at least be a bit creative

What ever will she do when Sophie goes to Europe with Sam for 6 weeks? Is Georgia gonna pop on over and crash the holiday 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I Wonder if Sam will propose
Many thoughts 🤣🤣
Surely he'll propose. It seems very them to get engaged in Europe. They're still young but they've been together for a while now I'm pretty sure? I think she'll be expecting him to

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.