QLD Influencers #2 it’s the bare minimum era (Conagh, Riley, Sophie, Rachel, Georgia, Bec)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate that I even thought this, but could it also possibly be that she got a fair bit of money after her Mum died?
Possibly when she turned 18 or 21.
---

I actually love Rachel’s new hair cut/colour. It suits her.
Georgia did basically nothing different (and she acknowledges that). It’s just so meh.

Reactions: 2
Possibly when she turned 18 or 21.
---

I actually love Rachel’s new hair cut/colour. It suits her.
Georgia did basically nothing different (and she acknowledges that). It’s just so meh.
I love Rachel’s hair colour but the utah curls have got to go ! I just feel like she’d look so much more flattering with her hair curled differently

Jaz hands new vlog made me question who I was watching she said era that many times workout era , Apple Watch era. Glad she’s honest about those bronzing and blush drops though I do like how people are starting to be honest about overhyped products

• Haha
I love Rachel’s hair colour but the utah curls have got to go ! I just feel like she’d look so much more flattering with her hair curled differently
The curls her hairdresser does? It seems like the standard style they all do lol

Reactions: 1
The curls her hairdresser does? It seems like the standard style they all do lol
yeah it is the standard lol but I kind of really want to see her hair styled differently when it’s curled because she does the same style even when it’s just her doing her own hair and on her wedding day she had similar curls which I wasn’t really a fan of.

yeah it is the standard lol but I kind of really want to see her hair styled differently when it’s curled because she does the same style even when it’s just her doing her own hair and on her wedding day she had similar curls which I wasn’t really a fan of.
I get what you mean. I often get the same curls as her when using a straightener and the top half is almost straight (which I hate lol) but I don’t have layers so it ends up more like Georgia’s hair lol
The straight ends are very Utah girly too 😅

Rachel saying she has so much to do:
- go to two PO Boxes ( which she says is highly annoying)
- go to big w for their books
- meeting at 1330
- go to a gym for a sign up thing
- emails and editing.

CRAZZZYY the poor love. I do all that and work full time.
---

When you get everything gifted and for free it would be so easy for her to never spend any money.

Plus she sells water bottles 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
And then here is me coming home from a 24hr shift 🫡😴

I wish I could take them along to a proper job and shift lol

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I honestly have no idea why Georgia blocked me I’m trying to think back but there’s nothing that I can think of 🤣🤣 she has no impact to my life so it’s not a loss lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I honestly have no idea why Georgia blocked me I’m trying to think back but there’s nothing that I can think of 🤣🤣 she has no impact to my life so it’s not a loss lol
i'm sure we'll keep you updated if there's anything fun and notable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Could you imagine the whining. Georgia said she was tired like 30 times in her last video.
I think the sad thing is these girls don't realise the less you do the more tired you are. The more time you have to overthink everything. Most people accomplish what htey do in an afternoon after work, to me a busy day isn't hitting the gym and buying groceries thats before 9am on a saturday, but obviously when you have so little on basic tasks seem draining. Sad but Georgia was much happier and much healthier (mentally) when she worked at a coffee shop

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think the sad thing is these girls don't realise the less you do the more tired you are. The more time you have to overthink everything. Most people accomplish what htey do in an afternoon after work, to me a busy day isn't hitting the gym and buying groceries thats before 9am on a saturday, but obviously when you have so little on basic tasks seem draining. Sad but Georgia was much happier and much healthier (mentally) when she worked at a coffee shop
100% I stopped working when I had kids, and now that they're older and I have more time to get on with things, I do honestly find stuff I would have breezed through before, more overwhelming.
Having said that, I'm in my late 40s.. I can't imagine being like that at their age. I was firing on all cylinders then! Working full time, active social life, looking after a house, working on investment properties etc... I barely had half an hour to relax, let alone ponder my life for 12 hours a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.