QLD Influencers #2 it’s the bare minimum era (Conagh, Riley, Sophie, Rachel, Georgia, Bec)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could anyone even care about voting for a phone cover!? How boring and dull to ask your followers 😂
---

First time I’ve seen Conagh with any of these girls in a very long time.
I was about to post that group picture… funny how when they can’t control the angles, they all look like different 🤣

Reactions: 3
I started following Georgia when she was on her weight loss journey as I found her content motivating but since she stopped caring about that her content also went to tit. The only thing that was kind of interesting were her europle vlogs but honestly it is always the same thing with those influencer. In the beginning their content is nice and interesting and as soon as they make it their full time job they start to post irregular bullshit. I unfollowed her ages ago and stumbled upon her latest vlog by accident. Who cares about what she has to say in the gym? I think she did more talking than working out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Could anyone even care about voting for a phone cover!? How boring and dull to ask your followers 😂
---

First time I’ve seen Conagh with any of these girls in a very long time.
This whole thing was an ad and farm girly Bree has done the sneaky disclosures instead of just using the correct hashtags and built in ad tools 🙄
DB0BEA94-9115-4D8F-BC64-31BA471C2E34.jpeg
8D2A127C-D4E5-4532-860B-188E5F31548D.jpeg
BC5C8C11-F402-4124-8155-9A1746A5B086.jpeg

• Angry
So many things to say about this video.
1. Four young’s girls privileged with health, mental health and looks.
2. Smugness
3. Money greed
4. Immaturity

They come across as such judgmental, naive, greedy and mean girls. How could anyone ever want to spend that sort of money for young girls that are so clearly money focused on charging the most to pocket themselves.

They refuse to work with people that “don’t show up to the simple things of making their bed” but wouldn’t these people need the help the most??

If I hear the word “container, elevated, aligned consciousness, speak to that soon, heightened awareness, cultivating an elite mindset ” I’ll scream.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Do you think there is any chance Rachel could be pregnant ? Her boobs seem to have gotten big quick and she’s filled out.
And once again, Georgia. That dress. No. Just no.
7B663D93-337F-4466-BCA9-1265DEDE1ADA.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
on second thoughts i think the dress might have looked better on georgia if she’d worn a bra ? her boobs have left the stage

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you think there is any chance Rachel could be pregnant ? Her boobs seem to have gotten big quick and she’s filled out.
And once again, Georgia. That dress. No. Just no.
View attachment 1935994
I honestly hope not lol. I’m not interested in baby content and I’m pretty sure they will keep any of their kids off social media as she barely includes Liam so then what else would she do? Get a real job? she has repeatedly said that they want to do so many things first. Although maybe her religious views prevent birth control..
---

on second thoughts i think the dress might have looked better on georgia if she’d worn a bra ? her boobs have left the stage
100%

Did they all fall out? Conagh used to be a part of that squad and then suddenly disappeared. Any theories lol?
I think she dropped them once she got the new boyfriend. As we all know, that becomes her entire life.
---

I honestly hope not lol. I’m not interested in baby content and I’m pretty sure they will keep any of their kids off social media as she barely includes Liam so then what else would she do? Get a real job? she has repeatedly said that they want to do so many things first. Although maybe her religious views prevent birth control..
---

100%
I hope not either.. she is not ready for kids.

Reactions: 4
I think Conagh stopped hanging around them ages before this latest boyfriend.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.