QLD Influencers #2 it’s the bare minimum era (Conagh, Riley, Sophie, Rachel, Georgia, Bec)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One and only gym session this week?

WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH HER LIFE? She went to Melbourne for what? 1-2 days?

FFS lazy, lazy, lazy.

Reactions: 5
No wonder Georgia is so tired and overwhelmed all the time, it’s all these eras she’s living in all at once 🤣 It’s the pink era now 😂
She’s also in her editing her body ✨era✨ 😑
No because we know that’s not her legs in real life.
---

Still in her not disclosing ads and gifts ✨era✨🙄
---

I guess she’s also in her ✨kink era✨
35BC57AF-0025-435E-B9E5-CB283935EEE8.png

*no shame to her for buying sex toys as she has implied but why is she sharing this online..Idk how to feel about it. And was it a gifted event/paid pr/sponsorship? No disclosure but that’s usual for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wish Georgia would grow out of her eye duck camera while singing lyrics to a song for 10 seconds and uploading that to tiktok as content … era

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This outfit is doing absolutely nothing for her figure
53A27900-C34D-4B94-8EBB-B7E5B9610B58.png

---

I wish Georgia would grow out of her eye duck camera while singing lyrics to a song for 10 seconds and uploading that to tiktok as content … era
She’s so bleeping awkward

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I guess she has nothing else to post. If she did daily vlogs all they would include would be her ✨entering her awake era✨(waking up), doing sweet f all (not even go to the gym??? Or filming tit for youtube because she’s not been putting much effort in there either) and then going to bed.

Reactions: 3
I guess she has nothing else to post. If she did daily vlogs all they would include would be her ✨entering her awake era✨(waking up), doing sweet f all (not even go to the gym??? Or filming tit for youtube because she’s not been putting much effort in there either) and then going to bed.
I don’t understand why her followers are telling her she’s clearly thriving. It seems the opposite.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Georgia has had interesting things happen in the weeks past, but hasn’t filmed or posted it? I would rather see someone’s life mishaps than ads for junk she’s trying to push. She become Dedikated and only posts what she gets paid too..

I don’t understand why her followers are telling her she’s clearly thriving. It seems the opposite.
I was thinking the exact same thing!! What are they seeing that we are not. I think she looks depressed and lacking hope.

I actually worry about her.
---

This outfit is doing absolutely nothing for her figure View attachment 1953396
---

She’s so bleeping awkward
This outfit omggggg 🥴🥴 this black top (and the white version) need to be thrown out asap!!

I was thinking the exact same thing!! What are they seeing that we are not. I think she looks depressed and lacking hope.

I actually worry about her.
---

This outfit omggggg 🥴🥴 this black top (and the white version) need to be thrown out asap!!
I’m definitely picking up the vibe that she’s trying to convince herself and everyone else that she’s thriving when she’s not.

Georgia saying she’s been a “big girl” today - I’m sorry but that’s just hit the absolute top of the list of Icks from her. You’re a bleeping adult grow up dude

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Georgia saying she’s been a “big girl” today - I’m sorry but that’s just hit the absolute top of the list of Icks from her. You’re a bleeping adult grow up dude
How funny that she hardly ever posts and that’s the content she brings to her followers… riveting!

Reactions: 3
Good to see she’s following up on a therapy referral though, about damn time 🙄

Reactions: 5
Sophie’s new vlog- cannot stand her curly hair era. She should have removed her eating GYG with Georgia in the hotel bed. Actually the whole vlog should have not been uploaded.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.