QLD Influencers #2 it’s the bare minimum era (Conagh, Riley, Sophie, Rachel, Georgia, Bec)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've often thought about starting a thread on her but in a weird way I think she'd kind of enjoy that and I've had to really take a step back from her content as it's all just a bit triggering for me so have refrained.
That’s so true! And fair call in deciding to step back from her content. You have to look after yourself first ❤

Reactions: 2
I'm genuinely puzzled how Georgia is able to make a comfortable living with her "influencer" career. She uploads a youtube video maybe once a fortnight?.. she barely uploads to insta either, just the occasional story/reel here or there. Is she just raking it in with sponsored content?? Who is actually buying anything she is promoting??

Reactions: 13
I'm genuinely puzzled how Georgia is able to make a comfortable living with her "influencer" career. She uploads a youtube video maybe once a fortnight?.. she barely uploads to insta either, just the occasional story/reel here or there. Is she just raking it in with sponsored content?? Who is actually buying anything she is promoting??
She prob gets a comfortable retainer from gymshark

Also she went from working at the coffee club to being fulltime influencer. She could be on like 60k or something

Reactions: 4
It’s a popular name in America and immediately made me think of One Tree Hill lol

Reactions: 1
I just went on Georgias IG to look at this bek woman and can see she’s just added a brand new highlight “30 soft” wonder if she’s gonna do it again.
She really needs to go hard tho and not soft 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just went on Georgias IG to look at this bek woman and can see she’s just added a brand new highlight “30 soft” wonder if she’s gonna do it again.
She really needs to go hard tho and not soft 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠
She never even finished the soft challenge !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
371A77D4-79C0-412B-A079-E3602B363F9D.png
This is an old photo but had it been FaceTuned? Her chin is strangely pointy.

I'm not body shaming, but Georgia's outfits are seriously unflattering!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.