QLD Influencers #2 it’s the bare minimum era (Conagh, Riley, Sophie, Rachel, Georgia, Bec)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of a lot of her vids I thought Soph’s health one was pretty open and honest. It does seem she has a lot of health anxiety, understandably given her mum’s death when she was younger. I imagine there is a lot of trauma not dealt with that’s been triggered by this. And of course that anxiety can’t be helping any health issues she may have.

I’m glad she’s gone to a GP and is exploring therapy, hope that helps her!

Reactions: 3
Did she wash this one piece before using it again today?
Wow she’s edited herself here her stomach is way bigger than this.
---
Out of a lot of her vids I thought Soph’s health one was pretty open and honest. It does seem she has a lot of health anxiety, understandably given her mum’s death when she was younger. I imagine there is a lot of trauma not dealt with that’s been triggered by this. And of course that anxiety can’t be helping any health issues she may have.

I’m glad she’s gone to a GP and is exploring therapy, hope that helps her!
I would probably have more sympathy for her if she didn’t clickbait the tit out of it for views and money.
the title, the thumbnail, the 20 ads during the video..
And for therapy to help she has to actually go. What will she do, say talking about it makes her too anxious so she’s not going? Like when Georgia couldn’t prioritise her therapy appointment and slept in?
If she actually follows through with anything I’ll be surprised.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just had a video come up on YouTube by a Gymshark athlete talking about her mental health.. it currently has 96k views and 539 comments. Halfway through the video it clicked that Sophie possibly follows these girls on social media and YouTube and saw the video and it sparked her own.. it’s kk_fit_ or Kathryn and Kendra

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I wonder why this video had such an increase in views compared to the others? Maybe that’s why she did another mic’ed up session but sadly that one only got 22k views
Either it made it to the explore page (somehow???) or it's because it came late 2 weeks after silence/her last vlog and more people clicked assuming it was in the style of her old ✨️toxic✨️ videos. Then didn't click on her recent mic'd up sessions because they realised they're just whinge sessions 🙃

Rachel and Sophie’s friendship feels so forced, the same vibe she does with her husband. So strange

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m expecting that Rachel will eventually have a “my truth” video where she says she’s been living a lie and hates staying at home doing nothing everyday and is going back to teaching. I know she says she enjoys being a stay at home wife but I just don’t see it. She wants to be that person but I don’t think she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
this is so
I’m expecting that Rachel will eventually have a “my truth” video where she says she’s been living a lie and hates staying at home doing nothing everyday and is going back to teaching. I know she says she enjoys being a stay at home wife but I just don’t see it. She wants to be that person but I don’t think she is?
interesting! so true though, i think that she would thrive so much more by teaching and maybe doing book youtube only, maybe occasional vlogs

Reactions: 4
Idk maybe it’s just me but I keep my guest bedroom door closed after I’ve washed the bedding so my pets don’t put fur all over the bed.
Right?! Isn’t he suppose to be trained?And how did he get up there with his legs? She put him there 100% 🙄

• Haha
Would not think she is a size 16… are they generous with the sizes?
and why is every man and their dog wearing these dissh sets these days? I feel like every second person I see on the internet is buying these or the hideous vests (no offence to anyone that likes the vests they just remind me of panic at the disco)
maybe I’m just bitter because I can’t afford to fork out $300 for a set of pyjamas I mean vacation shirt and pants… 😚✌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.