QLD Influencers #2 it’s the bare minimum era (Conagh, Riley, Sophie, Rachel, Georgia, Bec)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a video come up on YouTube by a Gymshark athlete talking about her mental health.. it currently has 96k views and 539 comments. Halfway through the video it clicked that Sophie possibly follows these girls on social media and YouTube and saw the video and it sparked her own.. it’s kk_fit_ or Kathryn and Kendra
Honestly I tried to watch Soph’s latest video and I couldn’t get through it. I find whenever someone says ‘I won’t go into too much detail’ but then proceeds to go into depth about every single issue and what makes them anxious then it is somewhat triggering. I am a MASSIVE advocate for mental health and believe if you want to make a difference to others lives then post something that says
What a fkn sad existence 🫠

Reactions: 3
Would not think she is a size 16… are they generous with the sizes?
and why is every man and their dog wearing these dissh sets these days? I feel like every second person I see on the internet is buying these or the hideous vests (no offence to anyone that likes the vests they just remind me of panic at the disco)
maybe I’m just bitter because I can’t afford to fork out $300 for a set of pyjamas I mean vacation shirt and pants… 😚✌
They only go to a 16. Imagine being plus sized and continuously supporting brands who don’t cater for you or anyone bigger than you. Sorry that’s not body positivity. She’s squeezing herself into those pants you can see on her thighs how tight they are.
C2A9422D-2CF9-44C3-9132-FD786EE0E047.png

---
And she’s edited/filtered herself there too 🙄

Reactions: 7
What Brooke Wore has been crapping on endlessly about her dissh set shrinking so she better be cautious.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would not think she is a size 16… are they generous with the sizes?
and why is every man and their dog wearing these dissh sets these days? I feel like every second person I see on the internet is buying these or the hideous vests (no offence to anyone that likes the vests they just remind me of panic at the disco)
maybe I’m just bitter because I can’t afford to fork out $300 for a set of pyjamas I mean vacation shirt and pants… 😚✌
i assume they are all getting them for free... sorry but everyone i see wearing stuff like thsi i think they are out in public in their pjs.

Reactions: 4
For someone who once said she's super fussy about coffee because she sure drinks trash coffee 🥴 like can these girls not just go support a small local business or something instead of trying to be some American aesthetic

Reactions: 7
For someone who once said she's super fussy about coffee because she sure drinks trash coffee 🥴 like can these girls not just go support a small local business or something instead of trying to be some American aesthetic
She was a bareeeesta

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She probably goes there and gets her drink loaded with sugary flavoured syrups.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She probably goes there and gets her drink loaded with sugary flavoured syrups.
Yeah she does lol she used to iced caramel ones from Zarraffas all the time. And would make them at home. Then she started getting the sugar free ones.

Does anyone think that Georgia will go and get tested for Lipoedema? I know Riley talks about her situation with it a lot and maybe that’s what she might be going through?

Does anyone think that Georgia will go and get tested for Lipoedema? I know Riley talks about her situation with it a lot and maybe that’s what she might be going through?
I mean I won’t say it’s not a possibility BUT she has lost the weight previously and been ok so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Georgia pleasssse go get a referral to an endocrinologist! Something is going on here.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.