QLD Influencers #2 it’s the bare minimum era (Conagh, Riley, Sophie, Rachel, Georgia, Bec)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, most likely. But when they were explaining it, it did make me stop and go "hang on...?"
I know what you mean. I don’t think Rachel would have noticed and I think Georgia didn’t feel like she was the person to confide in about it.

look they’re besties again
9EF43380-B155-439C-83E6-E72054EAADCB.png
Georgia is carrying so much weight around her middle which is really dangerous. I hope she’s getting some guidance from her dr, surely they would have tested her thyroid and insulin and blood sugar etc cos she might be close to insulin resistance or diabetes.
8922A35D-798E-46AD-B72B-C8D0FB72DC59.png

---
I haven't watched Sophie's vlog yet in full but if she has sleep problems, I can't imagine coffee, protein powders and unnecessary supplements combined with lots of phone time are helping in the slightest.
I've struggled with sleep in the past, and it really came down to how I treated the whole day, not just a stressful "this must relax me" 1 hour bedtime routine.
She is putting too much pressure on herself before bed.
Sorry, I am sympathetic and her grief from her mum obviously plays a part in her health anxiety.
Good points, I think there’s other things affecting her anxiety and sleep. Caffeine from regular coffee, bcaas, protein supplements, pre workout, those before you speak coffees, who knows what’s in all those naturopath concoctions she was taking…she thinks matcha is caffeine free 🫣
F9DE36DA-3F87-4AB2-8EEB-2B3AC306A4D2.jpeg

31B384FB-F64F-48E6-B228-7E7D7E273377.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Wow Georgia really has put on SO much weight. I never realised how big she was around her stomach. As above, I hope she’s getting help and not just following the same unhealthy diets as Sophie, Conagh etc who are naturally much slimmer.

Reactions: 8
Wow Georgia really has put on SO much weight. I never realised how big she was around her stomach. As above, I hope she’s getting help and not just following the same unhealthy diets as Sophie, Conagh etc who are naturally much slimmer.
Bahahahahaha doubt it

Reactions: 1
Conagh said she got a lot of hate for her day of eating video (probably from here) and won’t be posting that type or content anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Straight arm lat pulldown x
Oh thanks I don’t mean that, I am a qualified PT. I am curious about her stance, the fact she is swinging the bar, and the speed. I guess she has sped it up for the story? In any case, she’s doing it wrong.

* I should probably add that I don’t currently work as a PT, though I do have more than a PT background. I’m aware she could also be attempting a cable bent over pull-over but again she’s swinging it and she’s raising her arms so high, it just looks wrong.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I think Sophie was trying to gently help her realise what she already knew. I think Georgia knew for a long time but because of her religion and upbringing she had buried it deep down and not allowed herself to think about it. I get what you’re saying though, some parts did come across that way but I think it’s more how they explained it vs what actually happened.
I think when you grow up in such a hetronormative world it's really not that hard not to think about it. Georgia like many other queer women thought how she thought about women was normal. I think Sophie as someone who likely didn't grow up in such a hetronormative world and knows she's straight was probably the first person to point it out.

Judging by the way Rachel interacts with her husband she's probably distancing from Georgia because she's realising why she would rather hang out with the girls than her husband. Queers do tend to find each other after all 🤣

Reactions: 2
I think when you grow up in such a hetronormative world it's really not that hard not to think about it. Georgia like many other queer women thought how she thought about women was normal. I think Sophie as someone who likely didn't grow up in such a hetronormative world and knows she's straight was probably the first person to point it out.

Judging by the way Rachel interacts with her husband she's probably distancing from Georgia because she's realising why she would rather hang out with the girls than her husband. Queers do tend to find each other after all 🤣
Omg plot twist if Rachel ended up coming out down the track.
Her husband does seem super boring though lol

Reactions: 6
Sophie should do a gerogia and try watching her vlogs for sleep motivation

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone said it before but it really is so interesting that Georgia watches her old videos for motivation given that she was meant to be "really unhealthy" at that time. I find her old self pretty motivating but I just wonder if she is convincing herself that she was "unhealthy" at that time to feel better about her current situation, or that she's doing the right thing by not tracking and not exercising, I don't think she has to lose weight necessarily but she very obviously was mentally healthier when she was exercising regularly at the very least. I know she has had a period of massive growth but I can't help but notice she's not doing something that makes her feel good (exercise). It's also not like she has a particularly good relationship with food now either, just because she's not tracking doesn't mean it's now a healthy relationship

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.