QLD Influencers #2 it’s the bare minimum era (Conagh, Riley, Sophie, Rachel, Georgia, Bec)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She accidentally was away from home for a week and didn’t take her laptop … so I’m guessing no actual work for a week? Just vlogging her insanely dull and depressing descent.
Far our Georgia, wake the duck up. Is this really the person you want to be ??

Reactions: 8
She accidentally was away from home for a week and didn’t take her laptop … so I’m guessing no actual work for a week? Just vlogging her insanely dull and depressing descent.
Far our Georgia, wake the duck up. Is this really the person you want to be ??
So why bother moving to the Gold Coast when everyone you know and the people you spend the most time with are an hour / an hour and a half away. So odd.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone read the Magnolia Parks series? I want to read to see if it lives up to the hype Rachel and Sophie give it. I've never heard it mentioned anywhere else though

LAUGHING at Georgia talking about how she didn’t have time to breath and had to scoff lunch because of the following:
- getting a Starbucks coffee
- going to Kmart
- ocean swim
- gym

Plus she also slept in and finishes it with “That’s my Tuesday”

She is sooooooooooo out of touch.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
LAUGHING at Georgia talking about how she didn’t have time to breath and had to scoff lunch because of the following:
- getting a Starbucks coffee
- going to Kmart
- ocean swim
- gym

Plus she also slept in and finishes it with “That’s my Tuesday”

She is sooooooooooo out of touch.
I have zero sympathy for these dumb fuckers. Get a job!! 🤦🏽‍♀️😂

Has anyone read the Magnolia Parks series? I want to read to see if it lives up to the hype Rachel and Sophie give it. I've never heard it mentioned anywhere else though
It's pretty well respected in the book community from what I've seen. I really liked it (only read the first one so far though) and it definitely lived up to all the hype I've seen but definitely an acquired taste

Reactions: 1
Why is Gym Shark still sponsoring Georgia? She’s hardly an ‘athlete’. Why would you want someone wearing your brand to show themselves sitting around yawning at the gym and non-stop complaining? The ‘fits’ don’t even fit her properly.

Yeah saw that, assuming it's a soft launch of a new boyfriend.
I thought he was a sibling by his looks, he looks very young
---
Why is Gym Shark still sponsoring Georgia? She’s hardly an ‘athlete’. Why would you want someone wearing your brand to show themselves sitting around yawning at the gym and non-stop complaining? The ‘fits’ don’t even fit her properly.
She’s back in her gym girlie era don’t you know?!
Gymshark isn’t even size inclusive they only go to XL in some lines and XXL in others.

Reactions: 2
I thought he was a sibling by his looks, he looks very young
---

Gymshark isn’t even size inclusive they only go to XL in some lines and XXL in others.
I am pretty sure they only have a younger sister.

Gymshark is so trash. Their pieces suck, they’re overpriced and they are so unflattering on anyone who isn’t a little stick and I think a lot of actual athletes have realised that so they are just scraping the bottom of the influencer barrel.

Her vlogs for the past 6 months have been her trying to “get back into her gym girl era”. Like come on Georgia, it’s getting a bit old now. Every second vlog is getting back on track and trying to find routine- girl it is NOT WORKING. Time to pay someone who can actually help.

Reactions: 3
Gymshark is so trash. Their pieces suck, they’re overpriced and they are so unflattering on anyone who isn’t a little stick and I think a lot of actual athletes have realised that so they are just scraping the bottom of the influencer barrel.

Her vlogs for the past 6 months have been her trying to “get back into her gym girl era”. Like come on Georgia, it’s getting a bit old now. Every second vlog is getting back on track and trying to find routine- girl it is NOT WORKING. Time to pay someone who can actually help.
Pay someone like the PT she had that quite literally changed her life 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.