QLD Influencers #2 it’s the bare minimum era (Conagh, Riley, Sophie, Rachel, Georgia, Bec)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Rachel has adopted Sophie and Georgia’s way of saying “nooooor” (no) in that stupid voice… the rage it fills me with is quite something.

For someone who spends 95% of their time reading, Rachel seems to use the adjective “stunning” excessively and inappropriately.
---
Georgia must love that Sophie and Rachel have such a boner over hosting. Turn up, contribute nothing and enjoy the feast.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The way Rachel has adopted Sophie and Georgia’s way of saying “nooooor” (no) in that stupid voice… the rage it fills me with is quite something.

For someone who spends 95% of their time reading, Rachel seems to use the adjective “stunning” excessively and inappropriately.
---
Georgia must love that Sophie and Rachel have such a boner over hosting. Turn up, contribute nothing and enjoy the feast.
i mean I don’t want to fat shame, but like are we surprised? Lol at least the foods getting eaten I suppose

Reactions: 4
What happened to Sophie’s mum? Do we know why she died? Sorry if it’s being insensitive but just curious as I don’t always tune in🥴🥴

Reactions: 1
Yes she had cancer and died when Sophie was quite young. Her stepdad raised her.

• Sad
It seems like Georgia didn’t acknowledge her “bestie” Rachel’s birthday at all.

Reactions: 5
I’m super curious about Sophie taking Rachel away on her birthday night. It honestly never seemed like they were that close. I kept thinking maybe the hotel gifted it to Sophie. Also weird that they went by themselves (no Georgia or other friends). And I do find it a bit odd that Rachel didn’t spend her birthday night with her family or husband. My husband would be upset if I went away for the night on my birthday and I think that’s pretty typical

Also strange that she’s now referring to “our friend Lang”. It never seemed like she was part of that group before? Interesting that she’s trying to make it seem like she’s part of that group but has also fully stopped acknowledging Georgia… she clearly has major issues with Georgia being her true self

Reactions: 11
I’m super curious about Sophie taking Rachel away on her birthday night. It honestly never seemed like they were that close. I kept thinking maybe the hotel gifted it to Sophie. Also weird that they went by themselves (no Georgia or other friends). And I do find it a bit odd that Rachel didn’t spend her birthday night with her family or husband. My husband would be upset if I went away for the night on my birthday and I think that’s pretty typical

Also strange that she’s now referring to “our friend Lang”. It never seemed like she was part of that group before? Interesting that she’s trying to make it seem like she’s part of that group but has also fully stopped acknowledging Georgia… she clearly has major issues with Georgia being her true self
Let alone reading the same book by the pool…creepy!

I don’t see their closeness. Rachel has as much vibe with Sophie as she does Liam. None

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Let alone reading the same book by the pool…creepy!

I don’t see their closeness. Rachel has as much vibe with Sophie as she does Liam. None
Fun reading by hte pool and pretending to like the same book... literally stunning... actually
Rachel has to be the most vanilla friend of all time, how was your week? good read 9 books and sat at home, what about you!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fun reading by hte pool and pretending to like the same book... literally stunning... actually
Rachel has to be the most vanilla friend of all time, how was your week? good read 9 books and sat at home, what about you!?
How was her hysterical vibe in the room that night? If you were watching you might think she was drunk but nope just think she was a little overexcited having Sophie all to herself.

• Haha
How was her hysterical vibe in the room that night? If you were watching you might think she was drunk but nope just think she was a little overexcited having Sophie all to herself.
Sophie is living it up having 2 lapdogs that are desperate for her attention and her to like them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Something is so off about Sophie's friendships with Rachel and Georgia. I can't quite put my finger on it. They just seem so inauthentic and forced. If I were Georgia and Rachel really is uncomfortable with her sexuality and her leaving the church, I'd be pretty upset with the amount of time Sophie spends with her. Sophie just seems to need to have all the power in their relationships

Something is so off about Sophie's friendships with Rachel and Georgia. I can't quite put my finger on it. They just seem so inauthentic and forced. If I were Georgia and Rachel really is uncomfortable with her sexuality and her leaving the church, I'd be pretty upset with the amount of time Sophie spends with her. Sophie just seems to need to have all the power in their relationships
It seems like Sophie is rachel and Georgias “mutual friend” it’s all very odd

It seems like Sophie is rachel and Georgias “mutual friend” it’s all very odd
after Georgia saying that her churh were praying against gay marriage bill she left, but Rachel is still really heavily religious that must be so awkward.
Plus Rachel working for Sophie and Georgia moving to the gold coast, I bet she is so jealous and regretting that now

Reactions: 2
Listening to Georgia's coming out story, it very much reads like Sophie was pushing her and asking her questions that lead to Georgia realising she was gay.

Perhaps more to the story that they didn't share, but that seems.... a bit more than encouraging your friend to be their true self.

Reactions: 3
Listening to Georgia's coming out story, it very much reads like Sophie was pushing her and asking her questions that lead to Georgia realising she was gay.

Perhaps more to the story that they didn't share, but that seems.... a bit more than encouraging your friend to be their true self.
I think Sophie was trying to gently help her realise what she already knew. I think Georgia knew for a long time but because of her religion and upbringing she had buried it deep down and not allowed herself to think about it. I get what you’re saying though, some parts did come across that way but I think it’s more how they explained it vs what actually happened.

Reactions: 5
I haven't watched Sophie's vlog yet in full but if she has sleep problems, I can't imagine coffee, protein powders and unnecessary supplements combined with lots of phone time are helping in the slightest.
I've struggled with sleep in the past, and it really came down to how I treated the whole day, not just a stressful "this must relax me" 1 hour bedtime routine.
She is putting too much pressure on herself before bed.
Sorry, I am sympathetic and her grief from her mum obviously plays a part in her health anxiety.

• Heart
I think Sophie was trying to gently help her realise what she already knew. I think Georgia knew for a long time but because of her religion and upbringing she had buried it deep down and not allowed herself to think about it. I get what you’re saying though, some parts did come across that way but I think it’s more how they explained it vs what actually happened.
Yes, most likely. But when they were explaining it, it did make me stop and go "hang on...?"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.