QLD Influencers #2 it’s the bare minimum era (Conagh, Riley, Sophie, Rachel, Georgia, Bec)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rachel is definitely showing less content with Georgia, I wonder if she’s trying to distance herself? like maybe she sees her in real life but doesn’t want to show that they still hang out? I find it very interesting

Also total awkward vibes in the book chat with Sophie in Rachel’s vlog. Sophie is obviously way less into it and it was so cringey.

Reactions: 7
Rachel is definitely showing less content with Georgia, I wonder if she’s trying to distance herself? like maybe she sees her in real life but doesn’t want to show that they still hang out? I find it very interesting

Also total awkward vibes in the book chat with Sophie in Rachel’s vlog. Sophie is obviously way less into it and it was so cringey.
“Bestie” Sophie has taken Rachel to the Calile Hotel overnight. I guess it wasn’t a group thing..

haha that was so bad Sophie looked like she was trying to seem excited and engaged but she kind of had “save me” eyes going on 😂

Reactions: 4
Gotta say Rachel looks genuinely very happy and excited for her birthday “staycation”. Wonder why Georgia hasn’t posted about it?
probs cause she’s being forced to do things instead of rolling around her house like a lump
---
LOL I read this as if you said Georgia is on the trip as well.. is she not? I can’t see tit now I’m blocked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
probs cause she’s being forced to do things instead of rolling around her house like a lump
---
LOL I read this as if you said Georgia is on the trip as well.. is she not? I can’t see tit now I’m blocked 🤣
It always makes me LOL when these chicks go on a staycation/holiday whatever…dude your whole life is a staycation 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“Bestie” Sophie has taken Rachel to the Calile Hotel overnight. I guess it wasn’t a group thing..

haha that was so bad Sophie looked like she was trying to seem excited and engaged but she kind of had “save me” eyes going on 😂
Sophie really strikes me as the type of person to buy affection and then as soon as you do something wrong to her she will throw it in your face

---
At first I thought it was a “girl’s trip” with multiple girls. Turns out it’s just Rachel and her bestie Sophie.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rachel do not start doing car chats with Sophie. Please.
That would literally mean Sophie, Georgia and Rachel would be making 3 identical videos a week.

• Haha
At first I thought it was a “girl’s trip” with multiple girls. Turns out it’s just Rachel and her bestie Sophie.
The most awkward besties that ever lived. Rachel just looks like she is one of Sophie’s fans.

• Haha

I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that Rachel is very strong in her faith and that Georgia has pulled away from the church because of her sexuality. If that’s the case it’s a pretty crappy move 😕

Another day another million posts by chloe bromage acting like her and her little social media friends aren't only "successful" because they meet societies beauty standards and that because they can do it there's no barriers or systems designed to keep others from being successful. YOURE STRAIGHT WHITE AND CONVENTIONALKY ATTRACTIVE OF COURSE ITS EASY FOR YOU

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Another day another million posts by chloe bromage acting like her and her little social media friends aren't only "successful" because they meet societies beauty standards and that because they can do it there's no barriers or systems designed to keep others from being successful. YOURE STRAIGHT WHITE AND CONVENTIONALKY ATTRACTIVE OF COURSE ITS EASY FOR YOU
Here’s the mlm hun thread, I just checked her instagram out and I’m dying at her posts 💀

Reactions: 1
I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that Rachel is very strong in her faith and that Georgia has pulled away from the church because of her sexuality. If that’s the case it’s a pretty crappy move 😕
I honestly think this is the case. However the two of them have been going in opposite life directions for a while now so who knows.

Reactions: 5
Not entirely sure Georgia fully understands what the word “weekly” means with her vlogs… twice a month is not weekly babes

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.