QLD Influencers #2 it’s the bare minimum era (Conagh, Riley, Sophie, Rachel, Georgia, Bec)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the fact that she is watching old videos of herself to motivate her current self speaks volumes.
I need to learn to watch the vlogs before I read here because I assumed this was a joke but damn she really is watching old videos of herself for motivation? I thought she was really unhappy/unhealthy/miserable when she was peak health/gym but now she’s aspiring to get back there??

also Georgia sorry to break it to you but not every vet is going to think your reactive little soss is the cutest thing ever. We see so many actually cute, sweet dogs a day unfortunately your IVDD on legs is unlikely to rank that high 🥲 but sure that definitely means we lack a passion for animals (is it obvious she hit a nerve there lmao)

Reactions: 9
I need to learn to watch the vlogs before I read here because I assumed this was a joke but damn she really is watching old videos of herself for motivation? I thought she was really unhappy/unhealthy/miserable when she was peak health/gym but now she’s aspiring to get back there??

also Georgia sorry to break it to you but not every vet is going to think your reactive little soss is the cutest thing ever. We see so many actually cute, sweet dogs a day unfortunately your IVDD on legs is unlikely to rank that high 🥲 but sure that definitely means we lack a passion for animals (is it obvious she hit a nerve there lmao)
Omg thank you for saying that I thought maybe I was being too critical of her whinging about other vets not fawning all over her dog. He looks like every other sausage dog lol

Reactions: 4
Omg thank you for saying that I thought maybe I was being too critical of her whinging about other vets not fawning all over her dog. He looks like every other sausage dog lol
THIS!!!! i have nothing against sausage dogs like yes they are cute but why does every sossy owner think that their dog is the best thing in the world? news flash, it’s just another dog

• Haha
Reactions: 7
THIS!!!! i have nothing against sausage dogs like yes they are cute but why does every sossy owner think that their dog is the best thing in the world? news flash, it’s just another dog
I personally think they are overhyped. Coupled with the fact they are actually a working breed so people are mislead by their ‘cuteness’ and don’t understand how much stimulation they need. Makes me so angry for the poor dogs when they’re labelled as ‘reactive’ etc 😞

Reactions: 6
The table was beautiful! But can’t help but feel weird that it was only for four people.

Also- Let’s take photos and not look at the camera and keep our eyes closed.
Probably a very niche thing I’m saying here but for anyone who has watched the sitcom Friday Night Dinner, Rachel’s eye shut smile reminds me of Tony who did the really long blinks.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The table was beautiful! But can’t help but feel weird that it was only for four people.

Also- Let’s take photos and not look at the camera and keep our eyes closed.
blonde Sophie is a completely different person!

Reactions: 2
Is Sophie's vlog worth watching ? Always something wrong with her health.......🤔🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Is Sophie's vlog worth watching ? Always something wrong with her health.......🤔🤔
Probably not if you don’t want to be triggered or pissed off by her not actually seeing doctor cos what’s the bet she hasn’t seen one.. she loves a self diagnosis and will see “alternative” practitioners and take powders and supplements and weird concoctions but won’t see a gp.
From the comments she has sef diagnosed “health anxiety” but she hasn’t addressed her orthorexia so maybe a psychologist with ED support background could help her, not to mention her anxiety in general.

Also duck her with the clickbait crying thumbnail. She knows what she’s doing.
---
I guess “doing it for the plot” doesn’t cure mental illness. Who would have known.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
This is just me overthinking, but i wonder how that easter brunch went. Sophie isn't religious, Georgia is actively deconstructing religious trauma, Rachel is highly religious and I'm not too sure about the other guest. But most religious people I know take easter very seriously, did rachel say grace while the others sat there awkwardly. I wonder if there were any religious elements at all since sophie co-hosted. I'm just so morbidly curious about how the friendship is going between rachel and georgia as someone who has also left the church

Reactions: 10
This is just me overthinking, but i wonder how that easter brunch went. Sophie isn't religious, Georgia is actively deconstructing religious trauma, Rachel is highly religious and I'm not too sure about the other guest. But most religious people I know take easter very seriously, did rachel say grace while the others sat there awkwardly. I wonder if there were any religious elements at all since sophie co-hosted. I'm just so morbidly curious about how the friendship is going between rachel and georgia as someone who has also left the church
As someone who is going through the same thing - not well witch (probably)

It's very likely Rachel kept making passive mentions about church trying to get the ~sinners to take interest and care.

• Sick
Georgias new vlog is so choppy, I wonder how many re-takes she does so she can include all the CoOl phrases #stunning. Also didn’t need to hear all her huffing and puffing at her ‘mic’d up session’

• Haha
Ok I’m watching Sophie’s video. Thoughts below will add to them.
She’s taking Rachel to the Calile overnight.
Cameras on the dash of the car keep falling off. Why do they drive with them perched on the dash it’s illegal film yourself and drive. So dangerous.

her arms…the discrepancy in size is weird and not natural. She’s definitely using a filter of some kind.
E21A911D-DED3-44C2-84BF-80425D8B856D.jpeg
She does seem to have gone to a GP so that’s good, interestingly he said maybe she hasn’t properly dealt with the grief of losing her mum which could also relate to “health anxiety” as her mum had cancer.
Getting blood tests done to check “everything” and her hormones (why is she obsessed with hormones?)

Straight into the essential oils. She can’t seem to recognise that all these things could be contributing to her health issues. She’s been taking supplements and all sorts of weird tit for so long and excluding so many food groups for no reason.

Got the blood test and fainted twice. Then drinks a massive coffee while driving and filming herself 🙄

Driving to Easter brunch. Does “research” about her sleep and doesn’t find this result on google or realise its normal and most people experience it. Says as soon as she went on her phone the anxiety went away. Interesting.
Says she has found a psychologist to ask for a referral to.

FD8DEBF8-3A12-4FB4-97E3-E2925FD76D9C.jpeg

Eats GYG with Sam, makes awkward small talk asking him about his chip preferences 🤣

Blood test results are all normal except slightly low iron, so maybe now she can stop taking the unnecessary hormone balancing supplements she was taking. I wonder if she told her doctor about all of that? Doubted.
Has a referral for a heart monitor for “shortness of breath”. Dr highly doubts it’s her heart. X-ray for her chest “scares her so much”. Is annoyed she didn’t get a diagnosis of something.

Cries about the X-ray but seems to not actually be crying just trying to seem like she is? So many cuts in this part of the vlog like every 2 seconds.

gym montage, more supplements, walk with Sam and the dogs.

Montage of her and Sam hanging out on the couch. They talk, go for a walk, Sam complains about the walk which is honestly a vibe.

Talks to the camera at the end about how if you just look at her Instagram you’d think she had a perfect week but that’s not true. Weird editing of this part where she’s talking but has cut the video so her mouth movements don’t fit with the audio. I don’t understand her editing choice to constantly cut the video every few seconds it’s super annoying.

That’s it. Filled with ads, clickbait title and thumbnail, but sharing to be real not to make money

Ok I’m watching Sophie’s video. Thoughts below will add to them.
She’s taking Rachel to the Calile overnight.
Cameras on the dash of the car keep falling off. Why do they drive with them perched on the dash it’s illegal film yourself and drive. So dangerous.

her arms…the discrepancy in size is weird and not natural. She’s definitely using a filter of some kind.
View attachment 2089617She does seem to have gone to a GP so that’s good, interestingly he said maybe she hasn’t properly dealt with the grief of losing her mum which could also relate to “health anxiety” as her mum had cancer.
Getting blood tests done to check “everything” and her hormones (why is she obsessed with hormones?)

Straight into the essential oils. She can’t seem to recognise that all these things could be contributing to her health issues. She’s been taking supplements and all sorts of weird tit for so long and excluding so many food groups for no reason.

Got the blood test and fainted twice. Then drinks a massive coffee while driving and filming herself 🙄

Driving to Easter brunch. Does “research” about her sleep and doesn’t find this result on google or realise its normal and most people experience it. Says as soon as she went on her phone the anxiety went away. Interesting.
Says she has found a psychologist to ask for a referral to.

View attachment 2089627
Eats GYG with Sam, makes awkward small talk asking him about his chip preferences 🤣

Blood test results are all normal except slightly low iron, so maybe now she can stop taking the unnecessary hormone balancing supplements she was taking. I wonder if she told her doctor about all of that? Doubted.
Has a referral for a heart monitor for “shortness of breath”. Dr highly doubts it’s her heart. X-ray for her chest “scares her so much”. Is annoyed she didn’t get a diagnosis of something.

Cries about the X-ray but seems to not actually be crying just trying to seem like she is? So many cuts in this part of the vlog like every 2 seconds.

gym montage, more supplements, walk with Sam and the dogs.

Montage of her and Sam hanging out on the couch. They talk, go for a walk, Sam complains about the walk which is honestly a vibe.

Talks to the camera at the end about how if you just look at her Instagram you’d think she had a perfect week but that’s not true. Weird editing of this part where she’s talking but has cut the video so her mouth movements don’t fit with the audio. I don’t understand her editing choice to constantly cut the video every few seconds it’s super annoying.

That’s it. Filled with ads, clickbait title and thumbnail, but sharing to be real not to make money
honestly such a shame. Her old vlogs were so good, now it’s just complaining and boring shite every other week when she can be bothered to post.

When I think of a Vlog I enjoy, I think of the Vlog where her and Sam hired a van and travelled QLD. It seems this Sophie is LONG gone tho!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.