QLD Influencers #2 it’s the bare minimum era (Conagh, Riley, Sophie, Rachel, Georgia, Bec)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rachel reading 20 books in a month but still having such a limited vocabulary is "so incredibly" embarrassing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
20 books in a month?!???
That's what she claims in her latest video. Obviously it's all the time saved by eating youfoods or whatever it was that's why she gave up grocery shopping to apparently spend time with Liam.

Also conaghs latest video reminding me these women have no idea what gluten actually is 🤣

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or are these girls just getting more boring and boring as time goes on?
How do they not feel like they are literally the Truman Show. Same day over and over and advertisements.
---
How do they not feel like they are literally the Truman Show. Same day over and over and advertisements.
Edited- conaghs food is so bland and boring…the rice paper rolls with no sauce.

Maybe that’s their plan “if we don’t post girls, they can’t write about us on tattle” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder how long this comment will last on Conagh’s video
---
Did I hear her say that she isn’t giving her digestion a chance to work because she’s constantly eating. My bleeping god
Thank goodness someone talking some sense!! She is soooooo calorie restrictive. Her food and recipes are very early Sarah’s day inspired.

Thank goodness someone talking some sense!! She is soooooo calorie restrictive. Her food and recipes are very early Sarah’s day inspired.
she eats almost no carbs, also 3 different drinks/powders in the morning, maybe thats why her stomach hurts. All these girls eat such little carbs and calorie count but have 1-5 different powered foods a day. terrible

Reactions: 14
As a qualified nutritionist I am horrified if this is the advice her nutritionist is recommending.
It’s giving fear mongering

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Rachel’s shock at this package made me lol. But why is she getting random PR she hasn’t agreed to? She could easily say no to getting sent random stuff…
80C2C988-B058-4205-97E1-E1E5FF60B012.png

---
it’s probs an under qualified Instagram chick who reckons she’s a function idiot whatevs she calls it
Isn’t it that train with Soph chick who has a picture of her holding her arse cheeks as every thumbnail on Insta?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Rachel’s shock at this package made me lol. But why is she getting random PR she hasn’t agreed to? She could easily say no to getting sent random stuff…
View attachment 2075196
---

Isn’t it that train with Soph chick who has a picture of her holding her arse cheeks as every thumbnail on Insta?
That reaction was cringeworthy and she must have felt like a bit of a dick when she realised it wasn’t an actual handbag 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gotta say Rachel looks genuinely very happy and excited for her birthday “staycation”. Wonder why Georgia hasn’t posted about it?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.