QLD Influencers #2 it’s the bare minimum era (Conagh, Riley, Sophie, Rachel, Georgia, Bec)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her to do list is what everyone else does in an hour in their free time
her to do list, send a text pay 4 bils and grocery order. I do this while i wait in the carpark for my son after footy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
sophie’s vlog is a TERRIBLE ad for cerave… i know it wasn’t a paid ad and was just an invite to an event but 1 she’s washing her face and says she has no makeup remover and one of the girls says the cerave cleanser IS a makeup remover (its not) 2 she says it’s stinging her eyes so much and 3 all the girls seem to know absolutely nothing about the products in the whole event, embarrassing

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
And then Ella’s to do list has all of this, plus work 9-5 :ROFLMAO:
this is why ella has become one of my favourite aussie content creators. she has fun lifestyle content while still being a normal human being and going back to a normal job

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ohhhhh Georgia…. It’s truly the bare minimum
MAYBE pay her energy bill and rent? 💀
---
sophie’s vlog is a TERRIBLE ad for cerave… i know it wasn’t a paid ad and was just an invite to an event but 1 she’s washing her face and says she has no makeup remover and one of the girls says the cerave cleanser IS a makeup remover (its not) 2 she says it’s stinging her eyes so much and 3 all the girls seem to know absolutely nothing about the products in the whole event, embarrassing
They promote stuff they don’t use, they go to brand events they don’t use either. Rachel is the only one who I can genuinely remember using CeraVe consistently and she didn’t even go.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I was surprised that cera ve content got approved by the brand to be put in her video. It was TERRIBLE. Complaining about no bins in the house. Taking the absolute piss out of the products in the bathroom by clearly showing they don’t know anything about the products. It actually annoyed me. They looked so immature.

Also- I got second hand embarrassment with the cera ve social media workers having to film and take photos of them playing trivia about the brand. They aren’t celebrities.

Reactions: 7
Georgia saying in her and Sophie’s video that she doesn’t leisure. Is she for real? Her whole life is majority leisure with the bare minimum for work thrown in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Georgia saying in her and Sophie’s video that she doesn’t leisure. Is she for real? Her whole life is majority leisure with the bare minimum for work thrown in 😂
i really laughed at this, i guess when all you do is leisure it makes all these tiny things feel stressful

Reactions: 3
Not another mic'ed workout 😭
Does she not hear how much she whinges during them? I don’t understand the purpose of these mic’Ed up workouts when she isn’t providing advice, encouragement, or suggestions?

“Food after the gym is what keeps me going”

We can tell Georgia….we can tell 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she not hear how much she whinges during them? I don’t understand the purpose of these mic’Ed up workouts when she isn’t providing advice, encouragement, or suggestions?

“Food after the gym is what keeps me going”

We can tell Georgia….we can tell 🫣
Maccas as a reward. It’s giving high cholesterol ✨ she’s in her heart attack era ✨

note: I would say this about anyone who consumes massive amounts of takeout food and barely exercises regardless of their body size. It’s not healthy.
---
What the duck is this photoView attachment 2067319
Hahahaha wow great choice for a thumbnail! Yawning 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.