QLD Influencers #2 it’s the bare minimum era (Conagh, Riley, Sophie, Rachel, Georgia, Bec)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah why is she buying other bottles? Isn’t the future you one the perfect drink bottle? Why for Sophie and Rachel also have Stanley cups? back your product girlies.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
2DE16E75-9523-439C-AE2B-91E3668EB282.png
Who works out at that time? Umm most of humanity hun 🫠 it’s called fitting it in before a real day of work 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah why is she buying other bottles? Isn’t the future you one the perfect drink bottle? Why for Sophie and Rachel also have Stanley cups? back your product girlies.
Yep I will never understand why Sophie has a Stanley Cup. She OWNS a company that sells drink bottles. It once again demonstrates the lack of business sense in these girls.

Reactions: 9
I think the fact that she is watching old videos of herself to motivate her current self speaks volumes.

Reactions: 9
LOL all these people apparently telling Georgia to go blonde… girl anything is better than what you’ve got now.. not sure blonde is the answer tho 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m not good at seeing photoshop so I just wanted to see if anyone thinks Sophie is editing her body in photos?
they all look a little bit not quite right. The white singlet one is literally blurry on the sides 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
hate the brown hair

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m not good at seeing photoshop so I just wanted to see if anyone thinks Sophie is editing her body in photos?
100% edit or filtered. She has gained weight and has not lost it that fast so I guess she’s resorted to lies.
Where’s the line that should be where her forearm is?
EA12CF68-4F8B-4ED1-8BFD-571EAEFD1DF9.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.