Australian MLM “biz babe” coaches #1 shadow work, alignment, soft core promo shoots

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. What the duck is this? If I were making $700-1m a month I’d be keeping my mouth shut. I’ll bet anything everything in her life is leased. 40k followers means jack tit.
It’s like this one, apparently 2mill feels different to 1mill and she earned all this in 10 months!
634D8ABE-86BE-4FFB-BA2A-EAD3BC3EBB82.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hell yeah, the classic squat in your swimmers and runners pose 😎 that’s a successful woman for sure.
Lol:
It’s a full video. She wears a fugly dress as well. Nothing like a Botoxed middle aged freak calling me a ‘beautiful human’ while she maxes her AMEX to make a clip for me

Reactions: 4
Haha pay us $500 to hear about our relationship? What the actual f?
also interesting side note-her fiancé is in business with Troy candy and all that lot!
jessie williams is actually troy candys sister too! (his real name is troy williams)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I thought it was just me who didn’t understand their gibberish. They say so much but never actually say anything and it drives me bonkers cause I can’t understand anything they talk about 🤷🏻‍♀️

Is there really enough people out there buying their BS to earn $30k in 6 days??? Surely people who buy this bullshit would NOT spend serious $$ on these girls cause they don’t need it.

P.a Georgie Stevenson has gone next level whack into life coaching. It’s so laughable she takes herself so seriously but can’t speak and sounds like a Kardashian.

Attachments

• Haha
Exactly. What the duck is this? If I were making $700-1m a month I’d be keeping my mouth shut. I’ll bet anything everything in her life is leased. 40k followers means jack tit.
This is why so many people, especially women, get sucked into this tit. They feel guilty that they're not investing in themselves and why shouldn't they because it's just as important as paying rent.

witch please, if I could afford more than my rent/mortgage I sure as tit won't be giving money to scammers. I'd invest in holidays with my family to create real memories

Reactions: 9
I thought it was just me who didn’t understand their gibberish. They say so much but never actually say anything and it drives me bonkers cause I can’t understand anything they talk about 🤷🏻‍♀️

Is there really enough people out there buying their BS to earn $30k in 6 days??? Surely people who buy this bullshit would NOT spend serious $$ on these girls cause they don’t need it.

P.a Georgie Stevenson has gone next level whack into life coaching. It’s so laughable she takes herself so seriously but can’t speak and sounds like a Kardashian.
What does congruence mean Riley? You don’t even know 🙄

Reactions: 1
Yes chloe, getting sucked into an MLM and scamming people is so inspirational to your siblings

Those really good email scams where they say you have won money suck in the same desperate people that pay $5k for a phone call.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bahahahahaha FIVE.THOUSAND.DOLLARS for ONE 1 HOUR CALL with her. These chicks must be on crack 🤣
So many questions!!!

I don’t need to have a 1 x hour phone call with her to have an emotionally mature perspective of a suitcase going missing. But I would go buy some clothes so I don’t need to wear the same clothes for 30 hours.

She should use more of her time to improve her English…

Attachments

• Haha
I love how aggressively they try to shame other people for not being like them. Imagine putting down your potential clients for their behaviour when you yourself are living a complete lie of a life to scam others out of their hard earned money.

Reactions: 9