PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has to be a special kinda talent making every post you write about a persons birthday about yourself. Every single one

• Haha
Reactions: 48
if they are absolutely fine this morning and J does look bright and breezy it clearly shows he is well used to drinking a large volume of alcohol and that he functions fine the next day, although surely he must still have some alcohol in his system.
I can’t believe she doesn’t look back at those stories and cringe, omg the clip of him drunkenly saying I love you absolutely wankered is 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if Jo’s 40th birthday present is the opportunity to look after her mate’s toddler for the day while his parents dick about buying more birds that don’t need to be in captivity?

Rachel’s self-obsession is insane. She’s managed to convince Jo to give up her career to be her full-time PA, hustling for ad campaigns so Rachel can “follow her dreams” and “give her family an amazing life”. And what thanks does Jo get in return? For her own 40th, Rachel had a weekend away and a night out followed by another night away. Has she planned a special party for Jo today? Has she bollocks - she’s away again herself!

View attachment 792334

And for a self-confessed bird lover, I find Josh’s behaviour weird. Never seen a man cook so many chickens and you’d think he would value birds being free, not in cages in his garden.
That wasn’t even R’s 40th 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Watched the footage of Joyce singing in the pod. Have had a lay down in a dark room, 2 aspirin and now feel composed enough to ask you nasty trolls a question…..
Exactly when did he morph into Jeremy Kyle? I swear he is the double of Jeremy Kyle in those pod videos! Like a pissed up sleazy Jeremy Kyle! Do you think they played his favourite sex game last night where he pretends to pick her up and ask if she’s got any kids? Or maybe they’ve got a new game, he has a microphone, sits her on a make believe stage and asks her to do a lie detector test?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I know its just been mentioned but i came here to say yeah your best friend who you love the most hard ever has her birthday and shes spent it looking after your kids ?
Is that how desperate you are not to let your meffy husband out alone ? I bet she had a crying fit and piled the guilt on to stabby . About those trolls who would get there arses out to ruin her . ( unless betsys got them )
Also funny how we are seeing interaction her trying to show interest in J W S etc its a new her eh?

Reactions: 10
It has to be a special kinda talent making every post you write about a persons birthday about yourself. Every single one
Would make sense why E thinks it’s acceptable though, great example from her mum

Reactions: 8
Why can't she just say 'Happy birthday Jo, thanks for being lush' :rolleyes:

Every single birthday wish, doesn't matter who the duck it's for, is all about her. It's ridiculous!

I hope Joyce crashes his car (not so anyone is hurt before anyone gets upset) and gets breathalyzed. Without a doubt he has to be over the limit still this morning. He is such a tit police officer (if he still is) and she is such a tit human.

Reactions: 22
I wonder if Jo’s 40th birthday present is the opportunity to look after her mate’s toddler for the day while his parents dick about buying more birds that don’t need to be in captivity?

Rachel’s self-obsession is insane. She’s managed to convince Jo to give up her career to be her full-time PA, hustling for ad campaigns so Rachel can “follow her dreams” and “give her family an amazing life”. And what thanks does Jo get in return? For her own 40th, Rachel had a weekend away and a night out followed by another night away. Has she planned a special party for Jo today? Has she bollocks - she’s away again herself!

View attachment 792334

And for a self-confessed bird lover, I find Josh’s behaviour weird. Never seen a man cook so many chickens and you’d think he would value birds being free, not in cages in his garden.
That wasn't even Raq's 40th, it's not until next year. I reckon she's had Jo on the blower to the queen to sort out an extra bank holiday for it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know its just been mentioned but i came here to say yeah your best friend who you love the most hard ever has her birthday and shes spent it looking after your kids ?
Is that how desperate you are not to let your meffy husband out alone ? I bet she had a crying fit and piled the guilt on to stabby . About those trolls who would get there arses out to ruin her . ( unless betsys got them )
Also funny how we are seeing interaction her trying to show interest in J W S etc its a new her eh?
Stabby Jo is a different Jo. Jo smerdon is her pa. Stabby Jo is her cleaner/dogsbody/lodger

Reactions: 10
The picture from tattu in the black top look like it was ages ago, her hair is much shorter 🤣
It’s either from another Birmingham visit or earlier that day. She’s not got much makeup on, her hair is styled different and she’s wearing a necklace in it. Who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 3
They both were absolutely hammered last night. Surely some of Joyce's colleagues see those stories? He would definitely still have been over the limit this morning!

Reactions: 14
New thread suggestion

A gram of dib dab to start the day, where is the paypal cash, i hear you say

• Haha
Reactions: 43

A gram of sherbet, an ounce of hash,
It’s amazing what you can buy with PayPal cash!

(allegedly)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Thread suggestion:

Another weekend without the turds, Josh can't be alone with birds.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I have said this a couple of times on here about Josh but for some reason I got reported. I’m unsure why as it was an observation and would make sense with the way he acts.

Hoping I don’t get reported for this 🤞🏻

Reactions: 8
I have said this a couple of times on here about Josh but for some reason I got reported. I’m unsure why as it was an observation and would make sense with the way he acts.

Hoping I don’t get reported for this 🤞🏻
Rachel must have an account here, didn't someone say she has an undercover account? Although then she would be reporting every post?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.