PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they’ve got home and she’s of course filmed Wilby’s reaction to them walking in. He mustn’t know why it’s like to see her without her phone in her hand 😂 He’s such a gorgeous little boy. That bird Josh has bought isn’t going to go far with the Sunday roast that will be cooked tonight is it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So finally went back to watching (skipping) her stories. Josh was in his element. that man has had whatever soul he had left wiped out by rachet. He’d have loved to be there on his own, talking to fellow bird enthusiasts, but instead had to listen to moaning, mocking “oh gawwwd” rachet. He has lost the light in his eyes from when I first started watching her. it doesn’t matter if “it’s his fault blah blah” it’s still sad to see. I think I may tune out again, her ruinous nature of everything and everyone she touches hurts my heart ... from reading your comments it looks like W is finally getting help and guidance to help him find his way in the world. Hell do great as long as she has nothing to do with it.

Reactions: 31
Pssssst ! iv heard jonathon sells good birds give him a ring .
Shes mad all those safeguarding courses she completed on linked in yet she doesnt know how to put it in action and use it .
Im not sure if shes trying to come over all alternative humour / scaracstic with her comments - why bleeping go in the first place you rangy bint ? Did joyce need her to go ?
She probably had to go as she holds the purse strings. She's paid for the bird. Like taking your child to the toy shop and telling him to pick something he'd like.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Before I get jumped on, I know most kids drink underage but HOW can the wife of a police officer be so brazen and blatant about her 17 year old drinking? It was still illegal last time I checked?

358D3743-32C9-4F88-9B06-6ECB0C36E986.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So they’ve got home and she’s of course filmed Wilby’s reaction to them walking in. He mustn’t know why it’s like to see her without her phone in her hand 😂 He’s such a gorgeous little boy. That bird Josh has bought isn’t going to go far with the Sunday roast that will be cooked tonight is it 😂
This is what I was referring to, how sad is that? Home to see my kids but hang on, got to film it. That is just so depressing.

Reactions: 15
Before I get jumped on, I know most kids drink underage but HOW can the wife of a police officer be so brazen and blatant about her 17 year old drinking? It was still illegal last time I checked?

View attachment 792952
Completely agree. I bet most people went out underage but the difference is, our mums didn’t post it on the internet to 200+ followers. I honestly don’t get why she thinks these private messages between her and the family is interesting... she’s so odd.

Reactions: 29
I literally want to take that phone out of her hand and smash it up...that poor little boy putting his arms up for a cuddle but she cant do that cos shes bloody filming again...unfuckingbelievable

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

View attachment 792952
B going out getting drunk doesn't bother me. BUT, they talk to each other like they are mates and the same age, same with R and Seb. Your the parent rach ffs 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 23
“This is why I don’t drink” …! Does she have several personalities or who was the Rachael last night drinking expresso martinis?

Honestly her “followship” must be the thickest of the thicks not seeing through her bullshit ..

• Haha
Reactions: 32
“That’s why I don’t drink” …! Does she have several personalities or who was the Rachael last night drinking expresso martinis?

Honestly her “followship” must be the thickest of the thicks not seeing through her bullshit ..
Does she drink on Instagram and not on Facebook ??

• Haha
Reactions: 24

View attachment 792952
This makes no sense. How can Raq say she has beer fear and then say she doesn’t drink? Plus no need to fear anything, it’s recorded for all to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Really busy having constant weekends away, out eating and drinking and ignoring her kids 🙄
You didn’t get a response because you’re not a vulnerable young woman who she can exploit, manipulate and control. Stay well away from that tit show.

Reactions: 13
So they've came home walked into the kitchen and not even picked W up out of the high chair and squeezed him ? After being away for the night ? I have a grown adult offspring and a littler offspring who i would give the biggest squeezes too
Mind you we have never been away on our own always with the kids cash and time of work doesnt cater for us to swan about all over the place

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.