PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So shes wants to protect W and doesn't share a lot of him to protect him from monsters in the internet ?
But Ts fair game then ? Gotta keep your following up eh?
Doesnt share a lot of him? I think she shared a lot of him in the bath the other night

Reactions: 12
You aren’t wrong there. My friends son’s friend had Asperger’s and was obsessed with Harry Hill. He watched him on a loop for years. My daughter has ASD/ADD and she says the obsession side is down to the routine of it all. You know, something constantly familiar on a world full of change. It took us 5 years all in for a diagnosis from start to finish even though it was obvious what she had. Oh and Rach, they say they will give you ad-hoc support but they don’t. They don’t even have Ed Psych’s to diagnose the kids never mind pander to the parents of the others ones who haven’t been properly diagnosed. Anyway I though Willy was perfectly fine and everyone was just trolls. I hate the way these influencers think it’s fashionable to be on the spectrum. It’s not fashionable, funny, cool or quirky. In fact in a world where it is hard enough to fit in already it’s quite distressing for kids to be on any kind of spectrum.
Agreed , Mrs Grinch has now came out saying the same thing when it's been obvious for well over a year that Ron is on the spectrum. I've seen it in Willerby for a while . My daughter got her diagnosis 3 yrs ago , I'm a single parent of 3 and I've had no help . It effects everything we do as a family and it breaks my heart watching her struggle. As you say it's not cool and it certainly should never be used to get people's sympathy which is what I think is going on here

Reactions: 13
I’ve not watched her stories for months now. But is she really getting her followers to believe that school got in touch regarding T, she said, I’m away ‘working right now, please pass any info on to my only just 17 year old daughter who can speak for me and has parental responsibility for her sister’???

On what planet would that ever happen?

It wouldn’t, and yet somehow it goes believed and unnoticed by her followers. I just despair.

Reactions: 36
In one pic she is wearing a black top and sitting in a restaurant. In the next pic shes wearing a white top and sitting in a pod?!

Reactions: 21
So uncomfortable watching josh , but she thinks he's amazing and funny. He's not manly is he and his tiny teeth bug the life out of me . How do they think thia is funny? He comes across sleezy! And why has he not tried to hit on her yet cause that's absofuckinglutely hilarious

Reactions: 17
She is setting that failure of a man up for a fall and he can’t even see straight to see it!! I’d love to hear the other men’s story of her cos I’m sure it’s not pretty. She doesn’t drink? She sure as hell doesn’t drink as much as him because she’s careful enough not to so she can capture moments like this to have. She is loyal to none but herself.

Reactions: 33
Why is it whatever she wears she just looks trampy? If anyone else wore that outfit they’d probably look nice but she just makes everything look cheap and nasty.... like herself..

Reactions: 15
Secretly filmed another couple in the lift, she’s so bleeping weird it’s on another level. And, I hate watching people sing, like it gives me the absolute fear so no way could I film my husband singing to me. The tradition of singing ‘happy birthday’ to me finished when I was about 10 🤣 I just can’t 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
If i was posting that bile on social media of me and my partner our kids would proper disown us
And actually ring child line

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s a tit parent for this reason - your children come before anything else. When they are sick in the night, you’re there, when they stumble upon hard times, you’re there. My daughter is 9 and I’ve never had a weekend away. Perhaps it’s my anxiety, and perhaps it’s just me wanting to be there, but the truth is if somethings difficult I’m there. And this stands disability/or other needs.
Totally embarrassing heart breaking that B had to organise a meeting - not her place at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Secretly filmed another couple in the lift, she’s so bleeping weird it’s on another level. And, I hate watching people sing, like it gives me the absolute fear so no way could I film my husband singing to me. The tradition of singing ‘happy birthday’ to me finished when I was about 10 🤣 I just can’t 🤦🏼‍♀️
You can tell shes been holding her phone like a tea tray to secretly film she grinds my head

Reactions: 9
Absolutely abhorrent that she has 6 kids, two with needs that require stability and consistency, to go and be a dick and act like a 21 year old. Shes gone with Josh for 2 reasons
1) he’s a cheat, he cheated to be with her and she doesn’t trust him
2) Despite the narrative she chose to spin “my kids just want to live up my ass because they adore me” she will take the first opportunity to get away from them.

she’s a massive bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Comment to Astrid "forced myself to drink an espresso martini" /reality - photo with glass of red in hotel room and empty wine bottles on restaurant table.
Story "I can't walk in heels" / reality - next story shows her marching down the corridor already drunk by her voice and rambling
Story "are lost so Joyce asks wardens for directions who go one better and show them" Captions - I don't know what's happening here.
Are people really that thick they can't see this? Is she so drunk she can't remember what she posted minutes ago?
And the comments under her grid post are full of absolutely arse licking halfwits.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I bet she was gutted that couple clearly didn't know who she was 😂😂
I reckon she paused and told them thats why they filmed her getting out the lift ?
Any way i hope she does the decent thing now and falls a bleeping sleep
Because if she posts again im gonna have to come back and slate her

• Haha
View attachment 791920
i reckon they’re going to go private for a diagnosis for T.
Screams “I’m alright, Jack” to me. Well aware of the difficulties disadvantaged people face but that’s too much for us to cope with so we will pay for private assessment, using funds gained by selling her kids on a platform created to “help warriors”. It’s bullshit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.