PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments on that post 🤢 these two really stood out for me though, “keep being you”. Like she’s ever gonna do anything else 😂
I know not everyone has a good life. I'm not heartless.

But how tit are peoples lives that they think this pair of knobheads and their abusive dysfunctional family are goals?!?!

It's like watching episodes of Shameless except they have money (even if its stolen!)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you 😊 so many girls with anorexia are on the spectrum, with my daughter she became obsessed with what number her weight should be. She loves uni not going to say which one but its a drama based one she has loved the theatre since she was little, And on this course she’s met people who are more like her so she can be herself x
im so glad you’re daughter is doing so well, and has met some lovely people at Uni. I hope she continues to thrive, and I’m in no doubt without a supportive parent(s) she wouldn’t have done quite as well xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He’s definitely a functioning alcoholic. His behaviour is the same as my ex husbands, it’s awful
To watch.

Reactions: 25
I have said this a couple of times on here about Josh but for some reason I got reported. I’m unsure why as it was an observation and would make sense with the way he acts.

Hoping I don’t get reported for this 🤞🏻
I’ve never seen anyone say it till yesterday. Now I’m like ‘Woah’ as it would explain loads of stuff 🤷🏻‍♀️. I don’t think it’s an insult though, so can’t see why you got reported. It’s actually quite logical.

Reactions: 14
Ratchet making fun of people's names and making Joyce look like a tosser again.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I know not everyone has a good life. I'm not heartless.

But how tit are peoples lives that they think this pair of knobheads and their abusive dysfunctional family are goals?!?!

It's like watching episodes of Shameless except they have money (even if its stolen!)
One of them commented 'wheres my Josh' or 'I want a Josh' something along them lines. I thought really, you want a doormat of a man who you can show zero respect to, constantly take the piss out of and demean on a SM platform who even his own sons call pathetic 🤷‍♀️ They are far from relationship and family goals!

Reactions: 20
I didn’t get that comment that said she and Josh have cried daily as they are ‘facing up to some difficult realities’….. why cry?? Is she crying for Wilby and how it will impact his future or the fact life may be a bit more difficult for them as it’s unsure how much support he’ll need?
He may possibly be on the spectrum, but at least the signs are there early and can be monitored now and given support.
The ‘poor me’ narrative is getting old and boring now. She should count her lucky stars he’s not physically and mentally disabled. I know from experience how that would impact a family and crying isn’t going to get you through it.
My youngest was diagnosed with ASD 6 months ago at 2 years 4 months, I cried a couple of times leading up to his assessment as I he regressed quite badly and I was scared what it meant. The diagnosis was a relief if anything and neither me nor my husband cried, it’s not a terminal diagnosis it’s just something you need to step up and help your child with best you can. I’ve focused everything I have on getting him help and support, not crying in self pity.

What annoys me most about her and Grinch is they both have platforms to really help people going through this and explain what the early signs are and despite sharing absolutely everything about their kids they keep this private when it could help people. One in 50 kids have ASD which is huge and why not talk about it openly. I noticed a lot of similar traits in my son that Wilby and Ron have and almost felt at times oh well they both do the same and are similar age so maybe it’s nothing. Luckily I did my own research and flagged with my HV but others might not realise and just blame “lockdown” like they are.

• Heart
I’ve never seen anyone say it till yesterday. Now I’m like ‘Woah’ as it would explain loads of stuff 🤷🏻‍♀️. I don’t think it’s an insult though, so can’t see why you got reported. It’s actually quite logical.
I definitely didn't mean it as an insult (not that I think you're suggesting I did ✌). I just think his behaviours/manner etc could be perceived that way. It was much more difficult to get a diagnosis when he was young too.

Reactions: 3
I definitely didn't mean it as an insult (not that I think you're suggesting I did ✌). I just think his behaviours/manner etc could be perceived that way. It was much more difficult to get a diagnosis when he was young too.
I couldn’t remember who said it 🤦🏻‍♀️, but I knew you didn’t mean it as insult. It’s definitely plausible. Makes me feel a bit like I’ve looked into a kaleidoscope the wrong way 😩

Reactions: 1
Tell me your wife doesn’t trust you without telling me your wife doesn’t trust you - Rach appearing to be the only woman at the bird show 🙄
Reading that list of jobs that mums do and want to be appreciated for, I do hope you say thank you to Emily, stabby Jo and PA Jo because it sure as hell isn’t you that does any of those things in your house Ratchet 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Do you know what? I feel a bit of an arse. Someone said yesterday that Josh showed signs of being on the Spectrum and I googled the NHS symptoms and he really does. It just never occurred to me before. This is like a description of him 👇
I said this before too, I thought possibly Aspergers 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Jo’s 40th birthday present is the opportunity to look after her mate’s toddler for the day while his parents dick about buying more birds that don’t need to be in captivity?

Rachel’s self-obsession is insane. She’s managed to convince Jo to give up her career to be her full-time PA, hustling for ad campaigns so Rachel can “follow her dreams” and “give her family an amazing life”. And what thanks does Jo get in return? For her own 40th, Rachel had a weekend away and a night out followed by another night away. Has she planned a special party for Jo today? Has she bollocks - she’s away again herself!

View attachment 792334

And for a self-confessed bird lover, I find Josh’s behaviour weird. Never seen a man cook so many chickens and you’d think he would value birds being free, not in cages in his garden.
Never seen a man cook so many chickens 😂😂😂😂😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she for real? Showing a bird sellers phone number to 200k+ followers on an open page. She's thick as tit!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I know everyone parents differently and (believe it or not) I do actually try not to judge because no one is perfect and it's blooming hard (and quite boring) looking after little people. I can completely understand wanting and needing a break - especially if children have additional needs. It's a thankless and exhausting task. HOWEVER, it's the very reason why I don't have much time away from my kids. Firstly, I feel too much guilt knowing that a change in routine is difficult for my eldest. Secondly, I don't want to impose that struggle on my elderly parents. I'm the Mum, I have to make the sacrifice. Occasionally I will prioritise my mental health and have a night off. But I tend to save those up for important events like a friends birthday or our anniversary or something - and the majority of other Mum's I know are the same so I'm not exactly a lone martyr here! So I find it really difficult to understand how Rachaelelele's followers (who I would assume are mostly Mums?) aren't irked that she's having another weekend away from her brood for something she obviously hates? Why wouldn't you WANT to be with your kids over tagging along with your hubby's twitcher mates? Baffling.

Reactions: 28
Pssssst ! iv heard jonathon sells good birds give him a ring .
Shes mad all those safeguarding courses she completed on linked in yet she doesnt know how to put it in action and use it .
Im not sure if shes trying to come over all alternative humour / scaracstic with her comments - why bleeping go in the first place you rangy bint ? Did joyce need her to go ?

Reactions: 11
Pssssst ! iv heard jonathon sells good birds give him a ring .
Shes mad all those safeguarding courses she completed on linked in yet she doesnt know how to put it in action and use it .
Im not sure if shes trying to come over all alternative humour / scaracstic with her comments - why bleeping go in the first place you rangy bint ? Did joyce need her to go ?
So true, Shes so bloody rude filming people without permission and stood amongst all the serious collectors muttering about how she doesn't know what's going on...erm that's why it's full of collectors who DO know whats going on rather than every Tom Dick or Rach off the street.

I bet all those guys there were wondering whether she had turned up for the wrong exhibition 🤣🤣 he should have gone on his own, what a melt. I also find it weird that a bird lover wants to basically trap birds to just watch them live in a big cage. He should get racing pigeons at least they get to go fly out and come back.

I wonder if R will wait until a firm diagnosis before she shares any info/advice on signs etc with W. If she doesn’t then that’s a really big waste of her platform as a way of reaching lots of mums who may not know about what to look for. But knowing her she will make up a page for it especially and milk it for all it’s worth, probs become an advocate for charities related to neurodiversity.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.