PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't actually believe that 16k people have 'liked' a covertly filmed private conversation with a minor 🤯 (no matter how 'sweet') and then hundreds gone on to comment/praise her for it 🤯 Who are these people? It's bleeping bonkers.

Reactions: 25
Sorry I didn’t mean scrummy and beautiful gorgeous etc to do with his looks, I should of used different adjectives to describe him. I find all children scrummy at that age. I love toddlers and interacting with them. And I did say it is lazy parenting. But again there’s no need for that comment. I just don’t like it. At least they have people looking into his lack of development. And again I really do think it’s their lazy parenting, but I have no experience of a child or knowing a child well enough to be able to recognise signs of autism, so I feel I can’t really comment on that.
rachel has paraded her little cash cow on the internet for 2 years, and she deserves what ever is thrown at her, but not the children.
maybe it’s because I agree with everyone here, it stays on tattle especially when it involves the kids
It's not doen to lazy parenting. W has a lot of people around him all the time even if it isn't his mum and dad. With the amount of people around him you would of thought he would be at least saying a few words by now even if he was a little bit behind children his age. Children develop at different rates, they all aren't the same. I work with people who have autism and W has a lot of the same little traits. The squealing, the non verbal, and other little things he does. It has nothing to do with a parent been lazy though

Reactions: 12
It's not doen to lazy parenting. W has a lot of people around him all the time even if it isn't his mum and dad. With the amount of people around him you would of thought he would be at least saying a few words by now even if he was a little bit behind children his age. Children develop at different rates, they all aren't the same. I work with people who have autism and W has a lot of the same little traits. The squealing, the non verbal, and other little things he does. It has nothing to do with a parent been lazy though
You raise valid points but there is no doubt that he was mesmerised by the TV and neither of his parents ever thought to turn it off and distract him elsewhere , it was convenient to them.

That is lazy parenting.

Reactions: 29
Sorry if it's been mentioned, I'm usually on the Hinch thread.....watch her stories a fair bit though and I'm no expert other than having a son with Autism and Wilby looks very much like he's stimming to me.

Reactions: 9
I'm only just catching up on the thread today as I've been out for the day with the mrs and teenager, just thought I'd remind everyone of her answer when she did a q&a and people brought up Wilby...

(Eta I saved this on my phone back in April, so less than 6 months ago)
Screenshot_20210413-083810_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
You raise valid points but there is no doubt that he was mesmerised by the TV and neither of his parents ever thought to turn it off and distract him elsewhere , it was convenient to them.

That is lazy parenting.
Personally I think how he is mesmerised by the TV is another one of the traits of autism. My 2 year old granddaughter likes to watch TV, but doesn't sit mesmerised. She plays with her toys or reads a book, or chats with us. But I agree he shouldn't be watching it that much and they should be interacting with him, and the TV is used to occupy him and keep him quiet, because its the easy route.

Reactions: 18
Wow they've got so much going on with two of their kids yet they are away at the weekend...again.
I get one parent going out for the night, but these two are a whole different ballgame.
Is she even bothered about any of her kids?! Or just Josh?

Reactions: 31
We’ll say that they’re awful, selfish parents leaving their kids behind AGAIN, for the second weekend running (and that’s just the tip of the iceberg) to go swanning off doing something that isn’t necessary or important when at least two of them are apparently at their most vulnerable. But you have a good laugh Hayley, it’s really funny 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm only just catching up on the thread today as I've been out for the day with the mrs and teenager, just thought I'd remind everyone of her answer when she did a q&a and people brought up Wilby...

(Eta I saved this on my phone back in April, so less than 6 months ago) View attachment 791721
Beautifully wonderful, until they’re your own though, eh? They’ve cried everyday over it. Why? Be happy he’s happy and healthy. And I know it’s been said today, but 18 years, yet ignored T for 6 of them? I have no doubt she is embarrassed of the recent events - you could see it when T was sharing what was going on in one of her stories

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She needs to get her head out of her arse and stop being so passive aggressive at literally EVERYTHING. There's also nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed by, which she clearly is! Put your bloody children first. Lula doesn't even need a bloody Highlight on her mums public instagram page! If 2 of your childre are at their most vulnerable, then bloody be there for them and be their support system. Yeah parents needs a break but not when their children need them the most! And all this troll bullshit is getting so boring now 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Beautifully wonderful, until they’re your own though, eh? They’ve cried everyday over it. Why? Be happy he’s happy and healthy. And I know it’s been said today, but 18 years, yet ignored T for 6 of them? I have no doubt she is embarrassed of the recent events - you could see it when T was sharing what was going on in one of her stories
They've cried every day, have they? Well a long term internet mate of mine (we've never met IRL) had a severely disabled son, he was born 12 weeks early and unfortunately starved of oxygen, resulting in him having cerebral palsy. He has never walked or talked, never been continent, never eaten anything that wasn't through a tube. My friend has spent her life caring for him, advocating for him, especially struggling when he turned 18 and became a legal adult (on one memorable occasion, she was told she'd have to bring him into the job centre so they could see that he's not able to do any kind of employment at all. She had provided documents from various doctors, but was told she definitely had to bring him in. When she got there the person she was seeing was horrified that she'd had to bring him in, because it shouldn't have happened). My friend, who lived for her son, is currently going through the unfathomable heartbreak of having lost her beautiful beloved son after he passed away in his sleep a couple of weeks ago at the age of 22.

duck off with your fake heartbreak and attention seeking, you massive prick 🖕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Why is she smiling like that? All teeth, she still has the overbite. Them braces didn’t work at all.

Reactions: 7
Jesus wept what a circus they live in. They’ve had more nights away from the kids this year then I’ve had from my cats.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah that's the face of a worried parent who's cried for the past few weeks 🖕🖕🙄. But then this is the same worried parent who'd rather go gawp at poor people that return home to her devestated child but rather leave it to her 16yr old sibling to deal with. She's a grade a twit

Reactions: 33
We’ll say that they’re awful, selfish parents leaving their kids behind AGAIN, for the second weekend running (and that’s just the tip of the iceberg) to go swanning off doing something that isn’t necessary or important when at least two of them are apparently at their most vulnerable. But you have a good laugh Hayley, it’s really funny 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think hayleys a secret tattler having a disguised dig on our behalf 👍😃

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.