PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least wilberforce has stability with stabby jo since she’s moved in and is there for him unlike the gruesome twosome

Reactions: 8
I’ll tell you what, they should go out now and they should enjoy it. They are about to embark on a Toddler and Teenager seeing more healthcare, social care and educational/ development professionals than you could fit in that hotel room.

I’m afraid (from what I’ve read,) scrutiny is nothing but heavy from here on in (and not from Trolls or followers.) “Kindness” won’t win if they show any dysfunction at all 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25
I nearly fell asleep of boredom watching the videos of her walking up and down a corridor. Is it supposed to be funny?

Another brainwashed hun right here.
FF89200C-73FA-4645-A0AA-76A0C5E4384D.jpeg

• Haha
They've cried every day, have they? Well a long term internet mate of mine (we've never met IRL) had a severely disabled son, he was born 12 weeks early and unfortunately starved of oxygen, resulting in him having cerebral palsy. He has never walked or talked, never been continent, never eaten anything that wasn't through a tube. My friend has spent her life caring for him, advocating for him, especially struggling when he turned 18 and became a legal adult (on one memorable occasion, she was told she'd have to bring him into the job centre so they could see that he's not able to do any kind of employment at all. She had provided documents from various doctors, but was told she definitely had to bring him in. When she got there the person she was seeing was horrified that she'd had to bring him in, because it shouldn't have happened). My friend, who lived for her son, is currently going through the unfathomable heartbreak of having lost her beautiful beloved son after he passed away in his sleep a couple of weeks ago at the age of 22.

duck off with your fake heartbreak and attention seeking, you massive prick 🖕
Your friend sounds truly amazing ❤ and I bet she wasn’t away from him at every opportunity

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I nearly fell asleep of boredom watching the videos of her walking up and down a corridor. Is it supposed to be funny?

Another brainwashed hun right here.
View attachment 791797
This is what the huns will be spouting every time she is out without her 6 children that she loves so hard the most ever but not nearly as much as she loves Joyce

Reactions: 4
HOW is she out of breath just walking down a hallway 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 I don’t buy anything of her thinking she was trapped because CoNtEnT but I do genuinely think she’s that unfit 🙃

Reactions: 6
Your friend sounds truly amazing ❤ and I bet she wasn’t away from him at every opportunity
Absolutely not. The odd occasion she has had a night or two away (with her other child) the only person who ever looked after him was her mum ♥ oh, and she's been a single parent for most of his life (his dad did a runner when he was tiny because he couldn't cope with a disabled child 🤬).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I’ll tell you what, they should go out now and they should enjoy it. They are about to embark on a Toddler and Teenager seeing more healthcare, social care and educational/ development professionals than you could fit in that hotel room.

I’m afraid (from what I’ve read,) scrutiny is nothing but heavy from here on in (and not from Trolls or followers.) “Kindness” won’t win if they show any dysfunction at all 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ive just had a read too. She will not like it at all when any of the professionals involved express an opinion. Wonder how she’ll handle that when she can’t delete and block in real life.

Reactions: 12
2 weekends away in a row and she still gets praise for brunch selfless, amazing, inspirational… I can’t.

Reactions: 29
Apologies if it has been said already, I have skipped the last 6 pages.
So I seen a tag of MrsHInch, Ptwm and the lincolnshaws, this is mad to me, in my 55yrs I have only made friends with 2 ladies with children who have difficulties, now all of a sudden 3 'influencers' are saying their children are on the spectrum.
Last year when Caroline F passed the #bekind was created, now it seams there is another # coming around.
I am only going to ramble and not make sense as I am frustrated with them all, so just going to leave it there.

Reactions: 12
Why does she force herself to drink?? I just don’t get it. Pretty sure she had a glass of wine in her hand in the stories too 🙄
1E3285D2-124B-443B-AEA4-5D93893662A4.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not being funny, but I hate expresso martinis, there's no way on this earth I would even force myself to sniff it, let alone drink it. either order a lemonade or shut the duck up 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Anyone else not cringe, like the most hard ever, with all these desperado middle aged women hash tagging couple goals on that photo? Have a bloody word with yourselves 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️ I honestly die of second hand embarrassment for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If any of you have Netflix, there is a new series on called 'Maid' its sadly under the genre of comedy but it isn't it is about DV, emotional abuse and about a young single parent navigating life in the most difficult of ways.

Absolutely not. The odd occasion she has had a night or two away (with her other child) the only person who ever looked after him was her mum ♥ oh, and she's been a single parent for most of his life (his dad did a runner when he was tiny because he couldn't cope with a disabled child 🤬).
Your friend sounds truly remarkable ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Once again turned in feet 🙄 it’s not cute you look like a twit.
Forced yourself to have drink, have word with yourself 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She brings this all on herself though!! If they had a couple of weekends away without all the hand wringing about how hard done by she is all the time and the constant victim complex, who would actually give a tit?!! I'm all for parents having time to themselves, its healthy if you are lucky enough to have angood support network. She just boils my blood!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.