PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what happen to her years of training and being able to spot autistic traits due to said training?
Hmm I men we all knew that we all knew it was another lie, but what a big fat whopper of a lie.

I’m so sad for those kids mostly Wibble, he has no stability, never knowing if his parents will be there or not half the time their in bed or away!

I would say the one thing any child needs is routine and stability doubly so with his needs but their so selfish they will never give him that. He must be so confused, I just want to give him a hug and all the attention he needs. Talking to him, seeing the same face when he wakes up everyday and not putting his private information as gossip and entertainment for her stupid followers.

I actually can’t believe how much she palms her kids off onto anyone she can.

When my husband used to go away a lot we had a thing with other wives of how many days they’ve been at home rather than how many they’ve been away this year. It’s the same with R and J , I can imagine them saying we’ve been at home for 100 days this year, instead of we’ve been away for 10 days this year. If you get what I mean. Poor bloody kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
So what happen to her years of training and being able to spot autistic traits due to said training?
Hmm I men we all knew that we all knew it was another lie, but what a big fat whopper of a lie.

I’m so sad for those kids mostly Wibble, he has no stability, never knowing if his parents will be there or not half the time their in bed or away!

I would say the one thing any child needs is routine and stability doubly so with his needs but their so selfish they will never give him that. He must be so confused, I just want to give him a hug and all the attention he needs. Talking to him, seeing the same face when he wakes up everyday and not putting his private information as gossip and entertainment for her stupid followers.

I actually can’t believe how much she palms her kids off onto anyone she can.

When my husband used to go away a lot we had a thing with other wives of how many days they’ve been at home rather than how many they’ve been away this year. It’s the same with R and J , I can imagine them saying we’ve been at home for 100 days this year, instead of we’ve been away for 10 days this year. If you get what I mean. Poor bloody kids.
So many good points.

Trained in autism diagnosis for 18 years but admits she ignored her daughter's traits for 6 years.

She Definatly does that last part too, it was less than a month ago she was moaning she'd had to parent W without a break since the 21st July. I know all mothers need a break but she was really resentful of that fact.

She's never going to be able to cope with any extra needs they have. She's never put anyone but herself first in her whole life and I doubt she'll know how. Even now when they both probably really need her there she's half way up the county at a show she has no interest in. Priorities hey Rach.

Reactions: 34
I don't like it that her and josh cry daily about Wilby's issues and she tells people this.
My child is autistic and is bloody brilliant, yes it's difficult but I don't cry about him everyday, because he's not someone else's version of 'perfect'. I really didn't like that. Like they are both so sad he's possibly on the spectrum, does it matter he's your son....he's alive and healthy which is alot more than what other people have got!
Really got to me that comment has. Even if you do cry daily keep it to yourself and your family and friends.
I didn’t get that comment that said she and Josh have cried daily as they are ‘facing up to some difficult realities’….. why cry?? Is she crying for Wilby and how it will impact his future or the fact life may be a bit more difficult for them as it’s unsure how much support he’ll need?
He may possibly be on the spectrum, but at least the signs are there early and can be monitored now and given support.
The ‘poor me’ narrative is getting old and boring now. She should count her lucky stars he’s not physically and mentally disabled. I know from experience how that would impact a family and crying isn’t going to get you through it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It's interesting that she references the last 6 weeks in her post and that's the exact time frame we have seen them interacting with W more, him learning to wave etc. He's defo gone to nursery and it's been picked up by them and hence why she has shown herself actually interacting with W more.

Reactions: 29
That’s what I mean. I think it’s illegal for her to be sitting in the front seat, definitely is without a booster seat.

You would think her policeman stepdad would be aware of that.

Honestly she wonders why people report her for things.
She filmed a massive pisstake of Joyce not long ago as well, as he was measuring her for one.

Reactions: 4
I’m not usually on this thread, but has anyone else noticed that both her and the grinch are going through similar issues with their cash cows?! First Hinch and SS were thrown together, what’s the betting that PTWM will be thrown with Hinch, can you imagine ‘sen mums together’ ‘we’ve got this’! The pair of them have always cracked on that there are no issues, even though it’s been plain to see that there is, and now they have suddenly changed their tunes. New books incoming!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think comparing Wibble & Hinch’s son is daft anyway to be honest. From what I saw Ron is it? He needs speech therapy and a bit of language development. That’s a big difference from a full Autism diagnosis. Plus Hinch is managing it professionally from what I can tell, Rachael as per is winging it with garbled, over indulgent emotive pists, acting like a dick in the comments section as if it’s something to fight about. It isn’t, even on here, no one has spoken badly about the child’s needs.

I’ve learnt more information about the topic from here than I have ever before. You are a qualified bunch in early years development. She can duck off frankly, trying to spin that yarn 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Her next book is the patchwork family the jigsaw that doesn't fit is whirring windmills in her mind as she's frantically absolving all parental responsibility yet again this weekend by seeking validation from a thousand huns.

Reactions: 14
How does she decide who is a troll messaging to be nosy and who is wanting to be helpful?

2D3C3008-6E76-44DE-96A3-041D247B56E5.jpeg

Reactions: 15
I’m not usually on this thread, but has anyone else noticed that both her and the grinch are going through similar issues with their cash cows?! First Hinch and SS were thrown together, what’s the betting that PTWM will be thrown with Hinch, can you imagine ‘sen mums together’ ‘we’ve got this’! The pair of them have always cracked on that there are no issues, even though it’s been plain to see that there is, and now they have suddenly changed their tunes. New books incoming!
Im blocked by Hinch, is she having the same issues with her eldest?

She blocked because because someone said she was a fully trained hair stylist and I said, "I thought she was only trained to fit extensions"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How does she decide who is a troll messaging to be nosy and who is wanting to be helpful?

View attachment 791320
Sharing some one else's kid on insta too
Honest to god shes makes my blood boil if for whatever reasons its nothing to do with no ine but themselves why doeant she knock it on the head for a bit ?
Stop sharing shite

Oh yeah its a cash cow for her

Reactions: 9
The secret filming of Seb was vile. Those kids cannot trust her at all to not use anything they say or do as content. And their wet lettuce of a father allows it. What they’re going through with Wilby has given her a new storyline to work with, fresh content for the huns to gush at the gash 🙄 Another book will be in the pipeline after the one she’s working on and it’ll get her foot in the door with Hinch whose hole she has been dying to climb up for years. Oh she’s far from upset, she’ll be positively wanking over this new content she’s got as the patchwork family thing was fading fast

Reactions: 28
She must have been gutted about Lula on the poverty tour while she was eating out drinking cocktails every night 🙄

Next thread suggestion…

We Wilby cashing in on the kids trauma, so hard, like the most ever 💰

Reactions: 34
Here we go ..!

So she ignored the signs from Lula for 6 years .. ?! I can’t wrap my head around this. The fact she is openly admitting this as well. Is this the new parent standard? Should I applaud her for her openness? She failed Lula massively here and then in the same post also admits that her 16yo daughter met with the teachers instead of her because she was away on her vanity tour? Sort your priorities ..! If she hadn’t ignored the signs - things most likely had not escalated like they have as well. They are horrible doing this to Lu to share all this openly also using it as content for her Instagram it’s just shameful. These poor kids have no privacy whatsoever.

Jeez - I felt bad the other day because my phone played up and I missed a VM from my daughters school asking me to pick her as she was really upset going into after school football practice (she’s the only girl and none of her friends were going). Both my husband and I rocked up at school to make sure she was okay (she was) and talked it out with her. Next time I ask xyz to deal with this and get my hair done or whatever..

As for wilby - I pretty sure this was raised in one of her Q&As as well and she acted like there are no issues and she knows everything about Autism/Aspergers (the term is not used any longer but whatever) as she worked in the field for x/y years.

She is infuriating..

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Maybe they’ve cried realising they must not have another kid now the ones they have need them more than ever

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I don’t believe any of the rubbish about Betsy and a meeting at school. I’m a secondary school head of year. At that point, meetings were being held by zoom / Teams etc still, so if a meeting was needed, she could have been involved whilst on her poverty tour. Also, the teacher would not have met with a sibling with no parental responsibility. And finally, she just lies about everything, so why believe her anyway?!

On the Wilby note, if your child was going through a complex diagnosis, wouldn’t you be there to support them??

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.