PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thinking about the tuna sandwiches at her kitchen table…..
Have we not heard that line before from one of the “troll” instas that were accusing Lucy of being V 🤔

Reactions: 9
Child’s Farm was part of that oh so pre-planned spontaneous food haul wasn’t it? So I’m guessing the idea was to go and buy a load of big branded items, do the haul, then her PA contacts the companies saying “look, my influencer showed your product and the video got this amount of interaction/views etc” in an act of desperation to trap some more commercial contracts. I am not against honest Instagrammers that earn a dollar from their channels, but why the likes of PTWM get so much stick, apart from the obvious, is because everything has an ulterior monetary motive, nothing is authentic

Reactions: 19
Thinking about the tuna sandwiches at her kitchen table…..
Have we not heard that line before from one of the “troll” instas that were accusing Lucy of being V 🤔
It was definitely mentioned somewhere, she commented somewhere, I think on Instagram, saying something about how “you” were outed as being Lucyinthesky on Tattle etc etc and then it was screenshot and posted here but Rachel quickly deleted the actual comment. I reckon it’s true that she had V round to eat but why wouldn’t she? They were directors of the same CIC in December! But Rachel has got it into her head that Vanessa was behind whatever troll account she commented on and is also me.

Reactions: 12
I think I have mentioned here before but one of my best friends was caught with images a few years on his laptop and narrowly escaped jail. It made me sick to the core.
If someone else put a pic up like that online not doing an advert it would get reported so there is no difference causing she is punting bubble bath. That company and her should be ashamed of themselves

I think I have mentioned here before but one of my best friends was caught with images a few years on his laptop and narrowly escaped jail. It made me sick to the core.
If someone else put a pic up like that online not doing an advert it would get reported so there is no difference causing she is punting bubble bath. That company and her should be ashamed of themselves
It’s even worse that she’s been paid to do it and that her “job” is to dick about on Instagram because she can’t claim she uploaded it cos it was cute and she wasn’t aware of the risks. I expect a lot of thought and consideration (by PA Jo) goes into adverts and it’s no accident that she’s filmed W in the bath and posted it.

Reactions: 7
I bet she’s the type of person who would argue that she should be allowed to show her toddler naked online and anyone who doesn’t approve or wants to complain is a paedophile 🤦🏼‍♀️
Didn't she do that before with Edie? Someone messaged her to say she shouldn't share photos of her naked or nearly naked, because it's a paedophile's dream, and she ranted saying that if anyone wants to sexualise a child it's their problem not hers 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Didn't she do that before with Edie? Someone messaged her to say she shouldn't share photos of her naked or nearly naked, because it's a paedophile's dream, and she ranted saying that if anyone wants to sexualise a child it's their problem not hers 🤯
Yes! I thought that sounded like something she would say 🤣 it’s never her responsibility to safeguard her kids, is it? It’s everyone else’s responsibility not to be a troll/pervert/abuser etc

ETA obviously in an ideal world kids would never be targeted sexually but it’s not an ideal world and therefore it is our responsibility as parents and adults to keep them safe.

Reactions: 20
I tell you this much though if I was wilberts child minder or a member of nursery staff or wherever I would be teaching him to say “PayPal “ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Loves to dig herself a hole doesn’t she.

1. Children die at home (mostly) due to violent abusive men. Their deaths are solely the responsibility of those men, not any social workers.
These are the women & children you are supposed to save at the womens centre. How will you do that when you show attitudes which collude in the fatal violence these men perpetrate?
2. There are set procedures childrens services & the NSPCC follow with regards to information received about children potentially at risk. These are standard procedures which aren’t too difficult to follow. You don’t seem to grasp these procedures, which as an influencer is fine. For the director of a womens centre it really isn’t fine, it’s bleeping worrying.
3. I work in a related field-if I/my children were referred to childrens services I wouldn’t be saying they should be looking at other families I would welcome them assessing me. Not because I’m a perfect parent but because that’s what they should do & that’s how children are kept safe. I wouldn’t say that other children would die because I’m being investigated-that’s a classic gaslighting tactic. ( FWIW I don’t think her kids warrant CS involvement. Dysfunctional, yes. At risk/in need, no.)
4. I’ve never trolled you Rachaele. Any direct contact with you has been supportive (cringe). What I’ve said about you on here relates to your role within DA, which is fraudulent.
5. Your determination to label women so quickly as unwell shows the internalised misogyny you so obviously hold. It fits the trope of the hysterical woman who needs a man to take charge. DA thrives when those beliefs are held in society.
6. If you want to stop DA stop perpetuating traditional gender roles with your sales tactics, which again allow misogynistic attitudes to persist. EG selling cleaning products which are so obviously marketed to women such as the Bold detergent. If you wanna be an iNfLuEnCeR have some bleeping influence on this tit.

Whoever called it that she was doing this to put the huns off the Apicellas was spot on. Hopefully they’re reporting her to every relevant body locally.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
have a tattle rant without using the word tattle - Rachette will go first!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Child Farm’s ad, not particularly bothered. It’s over priced and own supermarket brands do similar sensitive products for a fraction of the price.
But why is it necessary for R to show an entire world of strangers such an intimate video of her child?!
We get what a bath is and what it entails. What I don’t get is why she thinks it’s necessary to exploit a minor.
Ahh, yes, cash!
Sod the child’s dignity and the world of predators as long as Ratchett gets her cash 🙄

Reactions: 27
Another “shitfluencer” KHM (KatieHayesMakeup) done an advert for child’s farm and she posted her child on Instagram in the bath naked aswell 🤯. If you’re going to Advertise for child’s farm at least put a bathing suit on the child! I cannot believe childs farm are approving these adverts of naked kids on Instagram.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Ahhhh the good old dots of death are back :rolleyes:
Poor me, trolls, my poor kids, trolls, poor me, trolls and repeat.
FFS Raq, people not liking you doesn't make them trolls, people having a difference of opinion doesn't make them trolls, people questioned your life choices doesn't make them trolls.

Another “shitfluencer” KHM (KatieHayesMakeup) done an advert for child’s farm and she posted her child on Instagram in the bath naked aswell 🤯. If you’re going to Advertise for child’s farm at least put a bathing suit on the child! I cannot believe childs farm are approving these adverts of naked kids on Instagram.
You would think that, oh I don't know, it would be part of the contract to "remember safeguarding at all times when advertising this children's product". In adverts on the telly they would never show any hint of genitalia, the influencer adverts featuring children should be held to the same standard.

And I bet that's the first time since he was newborn that she's bathed him, she hates giving him a bath and palms it off on Betsy/Josh/any passing travelling salesman when she's not being paid for it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think R has a valid point this time actually 🤷‍♀️ A tuna sandwich is a fair exchange for taking someone’s husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I tell you this much though if I was wilberts child minder or a member of nursery staff or wherever I would be teaching him to say “PayPal “ 😂😂
Omg yes 🤣 can you imagine that conversation?

Nursery practitioner: “Wilby, it’s mummy!”
Wilby: “PayPal!”
Rachel: “Excuse me?”
Wilby: “PayPal!”
Rachel: “I’d like to speak to your manager,”
Manager: “Hi there, is everything ok?”
Rachel: “No, I’m afraid you have a troll working for you,”
Manager: “I’m sorry, what?”
Rachel: “You heard me - a troll,”
Manager: “Sorry, you’re going to have to explain…”
Rachel: “Don’t you know who I am?”
Manager: “Yes, of course! You’re Mrs Hambleton-Marshall-Blewitt-Chamberlain. We all know you here 🙃
Rachel: “Noooo! I’m Part-Time Working Mummy!”
Manager: “So why does Wilby attend full time?”
Rachel: “What? Oh, no I don’t actually work part time, I work 40 hours a week selling scented water and shite make up to 225,000 strangers!”
Manager: “Ok… I thought you said you were a key worker, but sure…”
Rachel: “I am a key worker. My work is essential! But you’re missing the point!”
Manager: “Ok…”
Rachel: “There are trolls online who tell me my boobs look bigger than they actually do and who worry my kids aren’t safe just because Wilby ate a firelighter and played with a fan and Seb-”
Manager: “Seb?”
Rachel: “My stepson, keep up, he’s the tall one that calls me Mum! Anyway, he broke his arm and I didn’t take him to hospital and sometimes I talk about my kids’ periods and anxiety online but apart from that I’m really good at being a mum!”
Manager: “Great!”
Rachel: “I don’t even know how cos my own mum abandoned me when I was 4 and ruined my life and because of her I’ll never let my kids have tit trainers EVER!”
Manager: “……… so, it’s getting late, Wilby will be wanting his bath and bed…”
Rachel: “Oh, I don’t bath him, that’s Betsy’s job. Actually, I do need to film that ad for Child’s Farm bubble bath so may as well do it now. Come on, Wilby, let’s go.”
Wilby: “PayPal?”
Rachel: “Oh yes, the trolls! You have one here and they’ve taught Wilby to say PayPal and it’s his first word and you’ve literally ruined my life!”
Manager: “What’s wrong with PayPal? Isn’t that how you pay your nursery fees?”
Rachel: “Yeah but the money was just resting in my account, I use it and then top it up from my own account with my actual money that I get paid for writing fiction books and selling out my kids. Anyway, the trolls all want to know what happened to their PayPal donations and now someone here has taught Wilby to say PayPal because they are a troll.”
Manager: “I think we’d better call Joyce. I mean Josh!”
Wilby: “PayPal!!!!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 87
Not seen her latest but I get the gist, and she’s actually mentioning V in a around about way. Did she seem rattled and red chested?

Hopefully she has finally realised W still isn’t talking and may be that should be looked into at his age.

I’m torn between either she’s setting the scene for the Acipella’s finally getting her looked into and getting the sympathy, troll angle out there or it’s the troll bandwagon to up her views, followers etc.

I hope it’s the first and something is coming out that she won’t be able to talk her way out of. I think the women’s centre is a failure before it’s even started now to be honest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
i think if W has been referred, it’s evidence that he goes to nursery. they will have done it almost as soon as they’ve looked after him for a few sessions.

i still don’t think she’s going to mention tattle by name just because of the amount of traffic she sent this way last time!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.