PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rachel, you wouldn't know what it's like to be stalked and harassed because it's not bleeping happening to you!
I used to post on social media, in the days before fb existed. I posted about the abuse from my ex and his family, and I posted about a very serious illness I had at the time and the abusers found me and trolled me and even pretended to have the same illness to troll me in private groups. They screenshot everything and kept sending the police round to arrest me every week and tried to take court action. But the one thing that fucked them up was the enormous fact that no names or identity or location was mentioned, they couldn't prove what I was saying was false.i forgot to add, the only way they knew it was about them, was the fact that the abuse was actually happening. So they were actually admitting to abusing me.
So Rachel hun💜 we are going to need receipts if you are so insistent what us tattle trolls are saying is true. Lying about being reported to nspcc and ss is laughable, nobody is calling the police to report Joyce, nobody can actually get through to D&C to report crimes let alone a pathetic and emasculated man who is off work most of the time.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Exactly, there must be loads of dates where I’ve commented and Vanessa can cross-reference and dispute but I guess R’s followers can’t do that and clearly will believe whatever she says 🙄 from memory, I have referenced a fair bit of identifying info here, not names but I’ve spoken about my family, general location etc. Anyway, I’m pretty sure I’ve not broken any laws by calling R a bleep here.

And if the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) thing was true, they would be able to properly identify me but instead they’ve come up with something to do with me, Vanessa, tuna sandwiches and Rachel’s dining table 🤷🏼‍♀️
Even if you got quoted as being V what would be wrong with that? You’ve not come on here spilling any tea. ‘Lucyinthesky trolled queen R with such awful comments as ‘why doesn’t she safeguard her children?’ And ‘where is the PayPal money’ I wouldn’t worry about it.

Dots of death. Completed it mate. She does realise that child abuse is not just physically beating your children, no?

Dots of death. Completed it mate. She does realise that child abuse is not just physically beating your children, no?
The lack of self-awareness and complete disregard for safeguarding 🤯 she’s complained about being reported to children’s services and then immediately shown a video of her toddler naked in the bath to sell a product for cash, and she sees NOTHING wrong with that 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How the hell did Child's Farm allow that ad to happen?

She's thick as tit. In stories goes on about socials services, then shows ads with her naked toddler? That Racheale is why you get reported!! Not by us but a lot of people don't like that tit, and rightly so (the not liking it, not the reporting).

Even if you got quoted as being V what would be wrong with that? You’ve not come on here spilling any tea. ‘Lucyinthesky trolled queen R with such awful comments as ‘why doesn’t she safeguard her children?’ And ‘where is the PayPal money’ I wouldn’t worry about it.
I’m sure she would use examples like “Rachel is a bleep” and (while Vanessa would probably agree) it’s a bit unfair to show those statements and state that they were written by Vanessa, mother of her daughters’ sisters, director of the women’s centre and someone who has been in their life (and at the kitchen table apparently) for a long time. It would also completely discredit anything Vanessa tries to say about Rachel because all the followers, charities, brands etc will just say “yeah but we’ve seen proof that you called her a bleep and called her son Wobble so we don’t care” 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Can’t believe childs farm is using her to advertise their baby range and approved a naked toddler for this ad. 🙄

I’ve been a massive advocate for their products as they helped my daughter when she had severe Ezcema and always recommended them .. not any more.

Reactions: 19
I've not seen anyone else comment on this (apologies if I've missed it) but she actually said there have been child fatalities because all the social workers are looking at her. Is she for real?
Agree that she's doing the ground work to set V up.

I bet she’s the type of person who would argue that she should be allowed to show her toddler naked online and anyone who doesn’t approve or wants to complain is a paedophile 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 24
I've also reported the post. I hate that she doesn't safeguard her own children

Reactions: 15
I bet she’s the type of person who would argue that she should be allowed to show her toddler naked online and anyone who doesn’t approve or wants to complain is a paedophile 🤦🏼‍♀️
It completely shows how disengaged she is with absolutely everything. She thinks it's perfectly OK to post videos of her toddler in a bath without even checking everything is covered. She could of advertised those products in so many ways that left her toddler with some dignity and didn't include him being in a bath.

Reactions: 13
Could she not have just put a swim nappy on W? It's like she does these things to get a reaction on here or from 'trolls'. I'm sure she cant wait to post the 'your post has been removed for nudity' or whatever it is. She will no doubt blame that on trolls. The fact is even some of her genuine followers will be uncomfortable with a naked toddler in a bath for all to see. Give your child some dignity and respect please. And shame on childs farm for paying her to exploit her child.

Reactions: 19
So because another ‘influencer’ has claimed to have outed her biggest troll which turned out to be a client of 8 yrs, Rachet has to jump on the bandwagon and say her biggest troll was in her house too. Now, she knows everyone here will know she’s talking about V but will the flying monkeys huns? Oh she has played a couple of good cards the past two days to start building the love and engagement back up. Had a weekend away to work (ahem) and got trolled for her boobs, then ‘finds out’ someone she knew is a troll ***slow clap 👏🏼
I hope V has receipts because Rachet is goading her to come out the woodwork. Why mention tuna sandwiches if she wasn’t purposely being specifc?

Talking about prison though Rach, guess what else you go there for? Theft and fraud 👍🏼

Reactions: 27
I’ve reported a friend once who posted her daughters naked bum having toilet paper stuck to it to her approximately 600 followers ! I’ve messaged her first and she didn’t seem bothered so I reported it as I felt uncomfortable about it thinking about my daughter who is the same age. We didn’t have a fall out over it however .. she took my comments on board and me reporting it too. It just didn’t change her opinion at the time as her account was private in her defence

Recently she deleted a lot of photos off her Instagram as her daughter told her not to share her

Reactions: 6
Yep, childs farm. I called that one 🙄

Absolutely shocked at that ad though. Your child is naked Rach, actually can see it all naked. Unbelievable.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.