PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reported them and also contacted Child’s Farm. Won’t be using them again.
I reported her as well. I was gobsmacked. Even Jake Prickenden who is the biggest knob on this earth covers his kids modesty when he is in the bath!

Reactions: 4
So I’m guessing she got into Edies bed?
Love how she’s showing her plying with Wilby. Remember, it’s a minute of her day so that’s likely the only time she plays with him.

Reactions: 9
I can't see the dot where you can see his genitals. I reported it so it's either IG not showing me it, it's been removed by IG or her.

Reactions: 1
The way she cuts the camera before W has a meltdown when the tower falls. Presumably he’s being assessed now, why can’t she show the whole side of him instead of pretending!!!

Reactions: 13
It does sound like things are happening with wilby and that is great for him and for them as a family. Saying she can’t talk about it because of the nasty trolls is a load of tit.
Think I can talk for everyone on here when I say we all want the best for him and his development and actually rach you would probably be applauded for speaking out and raising awareness.
What do people think is wrong with him ? Iv noticed he doesn’t speak and my niece is the same age is he autistic maybe ?

Reactions: 3
My theory about W naked is “bait” for trolls, so she can say how much she is unliked, feel sorry for me, look at all the messages I have got.

There is a well known celeb I follow and he always puts hearts or smiling faces over his kids faces, see Rachy it’s easy to safe guard your kids.

Also the SS & nspcc thing has she actually thought it could be 1 of her kids telling a teacher “rach/my mum keeps posting pics etc we have told her but she don’t listen’

Look closer to home Rachy 👀

Reactions: 34
The way she cuts the camera before W has a meltdown when the tower falls. Presumably he’s being assessed now, why can’t she show the whole side of him instead of pretending!!!
Did you notice though that the first time the tower fell,W didn’t even react to it

Reactions: 9
She probably doesn't show his meltdowns or tantrums because she most likely loses her tit with him. Neither her or josh have patience

Reactions: 22
What do people think is wrong with him ? Iv noticed he doesn’t speak and my niece is the same age is he autistic maybe ?
Speech delay doesn’t necessarily mean autism. I don’t think we should speculate. As someone who is going through an assessment with my 4 year old non talker it’s very painful and something I haven’t spoken to many people about.

I know she’s very open with a lot but what ever it is has come as a shock to her. He looks like a very happy little boy to me, nothing “wrong” with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Just watched her rant about trolls. I thought SHE trolled knee deep and got caught? Are they best mates again now?

Reactions: 11
Doesn’t live in the past 😂😂😂😂😂🙄😂 how often is her mum who abandoned her aged four thrown under the bus!

Doesn’t live in the past 😂😂😂😂😂🙄😂 how often is her mum who abandoned her aged four thrown under the bus!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I see Wilbur managed to get a bowl and pour sweets into it, as well as open the boxes. Honestly the lies she’s tells for content.

Reactions: 16
Is she having a laugh? What she means is "I sold out everyone in my past"
She is right, she did sell her past, the children’s and anyone/ everyone in it. Completely and utterly. So at the very least she is acknowledging that.
Good for her 👍

Reactions: 17
I see Wilbur managed to get a bowl and pour sweets into it, as well as open the boxes. Honestly the lies she’s tells for content.
He's not a regular toddler, he's an extra special one with super powers. Remember when he managed to open and spill a tin of paint on the carpet without even getting a drop on himself. He even managed to levitate up onto the table when all the benches were on top of it that time!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s so passive aggressive, even more so now then ever.. is she only being clever and arrogant like this because everyone seems be jumping on a ‘trolling’ bandwagon? bleep

Reactions: 16
Ughhhhh ok so she’s right in that the majority of people with a large following are going to get hate and anonymous messages and discussed on tattle- ok fine yep, I’ll concede that. HOWEVER, she could decrease that exponentially anytime she likes by just releasing financial records regarding the PayPal money. She could probably shut the majority of us up if she did that and also stopped posting naked/half-naked pics of her kids.
If she had done that months ago, we probs wouldn’t have noticed the dodgy CIC or Vanessa’s posts or possibly even the level of truth in her “fiction” writing. The fact she hasn’t, suggests that we’re right to mistrust her and even if she isn’t half the things this forum says she is, she’s still a pretty bleeping awful person.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.