PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She defo did that childā€™s farm advert with wilby naked to get everyone talking

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I wish she would make her mind up either sheā€™s bored with trolls or on a mission to hunt trolls šŸ¤”

plus you have a choice whether to go on tattle or not donā€™t you šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 22
Every week itā€™s a different family member that gets shown partially undressed. Either in their underwear, nipples, todgers or gammon flaps poking out.

Rach and Joyce you do your creepy weird sex games as much as you want. If it gives you a thrill to know everyoneā€™s seen little Joyce or your tuna sandwich thatā€™s fine but leave your innocent kids out of it. Joyce is meant to be a policeman ffs. I donā€™t get it?

Why donā€™t they want to protect their kids? Itā€™s beyond strange.

Reactions: 32
My sister sends me videos/photos of my nephew throughout the day. Just random stuff of what heā€™s doing. Never once has she sent me videos of him playing with himself in the bath. Yes itā€™s natural for a childā€™s hand to go there but ffs give him a bit of dignity and realise heā€™ll be shredded for that video when heā€™s at high school

Reactions: 13
It must have been the other day as she made a point to say I just bathed W, she rarely says that.

Reactions: 3
Bingo

I called setting the scene for blaming the apicellas and making it all about them using tattle

Reactions: 23
What the hell is going on now šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ this troll business is getting really boring now. And also shows how much huns love abit of gossip, only engage with her when there is something juicy going on šŸ¤£
Iv not even watched her ramble, but she needs to be careful if she is accusing V again, seeing as the last time she did that she allegedly had to explain herself to the police according to V.
If the step daughters have actually got receipts and solid proof, they won't be worried šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 18
Ideal. Basically sheā€™s hinting she wants more sweets sent over. This is your 4th child, you need to stop playing the ā€˜silly meā€™ card now. Tidy up after yourself and stop being a moron.

Reactions: 29
I havenā€™t read the comments yet, Iā€™ll look later. I just wanted to say this - IF sheā€™s telling the truth re SS & and the NSPCC etc, the simple fact is that those children are in danger by their online presence. Whether it be danger from what she posts OR danger from other people reporting them.

However, itā€™s our job as parents to protect our children, so whatever the situation is and whoever is involved makes no difference. The responsibility for those six children lies with their parents. Iā€™m pretty sure that will be the attitude of whatever agencies/ services involved inc school. So whilst the *troll* narrative might suit her needs for her followers. Iā€™m afraid Iā€™m real life, it really holds no weight.

You can not offset blame for your dysfunctional lifestyle on to people on the internet. Eventually you have to take some responsibility yourself.

Reactions: 41
I havenā€™t read the comments yet, Iā€™ll look later. I just wanted to say this - IF sheā€™s telling the truth re SS & and the NSPCC etc, the simple fact is that those children are in danger by their online presence. Whether it be danger from what she posts OR danger from other people reporting them.

However, itā€™s our job as parents to protect our children, so whatever the situation is and whoever is involved makes no difference. The responsibility for those six children lies with their parents. Iā€™m pretty sure that will be the attitude of whatever agencies/ services involved inc school. So whilst the *troll* narrative might suit her needs for her followers. Iā€™m afraid Iā€™m real life, it really holds no weight.

You can not offset blame for your dysfunctional lifestyle on to people on the internet. Eventually you have to take some responsibility yourself.
Whilst filming E sleeping AGAIN, with her bare leg hanging out of the covers.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Itā€™s quite interesting to watch her use gaslighting techniques on her own followers isnā€™t it?

Reactions: 29
Things going on with wibbly that are ā€œso hardā€ yet sheā€™s fine to go off and leave him for the weekend with no contact. When my child was going through the diagnosis process I wanted to be with them all the time making sure they were safe and happy. Getting confirmation was both a blessing and upsetting but their needs always came first. Lulas newly been told she needs investigation and moved schools, wobble is going through some stuff we canā€™t know about yet the most selfish parents in the world duck off to love each other so hard like the most ever for another weekend without kids. Would it have killed them to have taken the kids to a family based place and actually done something with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Def not just you Lucy! I buy the same persil detergent and then sometimes change fabric softener depending on whatā€™s on offer. But I donā€™t use scent boosters or anything else that isnā€™t necessary! I reckon she is just trying to go down the Hinch route for more engagement or possible ad deals.
i just buy whatā€™s on offer, and just lob it in the machine and hope for the best!

Cats don't love anybody. They're all fickle arseholes (and I say this as a human who belongs to a chunky grey kitty).
yup, and no cat in their right mind would go near her tree shredding tootie pegs, incase they got sucked in and made into bark!

Reactions: 3
Sorry why does she need a ā€˜sleepmateā€™ whilst Sloshy is on nights??
Because she has a child like personality. She doesn't even eat when he's not there because she "forgets". She can't cope with being the parent in the house when he's not there.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.