PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno about anyone else but I'm somewhere between feeling uncomfortable at her latest stories of Josh pissed or cringing 🙈

Reactions: 24
duck me.
I feel like I’ve just watched my Mum and Dad on a night out and I’m older than Josh 😩.
He gives me the fear on so many levels.
Poor bloody kids.
They aren’t right are they though?

(Actually, not my Mum and Dad. Some other poor fuckers but you get me 😂)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I wish she would put her phone when she's out drinking. Its just embarrassing. Does she not wake up the next day and have beer fear?? 🤣
Well actually, she probably doesn't because it's always him she films making a fool of himself 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So this little old fella who wanted bits of trees that Joyce was very kindly donating when he saw him at the birding weekend was in Birmingham?
Also Joyce and the make up bag looks to me like he was off his bleeping face ( not booze)
And been fiddling about with till he felt a bit more “chilled” and she filmed it
Or shes just kicked off big time and hes trying to cover and act normal ( but failing)
And rachet it was all a big show your i cant get out nonsense … predictable you twit

Reactions: 3
He's absolutely bleeping sharted singing along to Olive- you're not alone. 🙄

Reactions: 1
Oh my word Josh is off his face! Its sooo embarrassing… can they not see it?

Reactions: 7
'How do I get through life with 6 kids in tow' is she for real 🤣 erm cos you never have all 6 kids in tow at the same time fuckwit. Two of them are teenagers, two at high school, E is at her dads most of the time. Theres only W that needs you really and you'd sooner rather duck off for the weekend or sit in bed when you are home. 6 kids 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Those red pupils when he's singing in the pod ( i muted it i didn't want to scare the cat )

Off his box

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Great I'm going to have nightmares tonight after watching that.
8DEDA67B-C910-4FA2-AD38-949BD7050612.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Not necessarily my daughter has asd and she became obsessed wayballoo on c beebies . W is obsessed with octonauts its a very common trait for them to have obsessions. I have a friend who's child watches the same you tube video on repeat . And I guess like me if you have a child with additional needs you'll use anything to give yourself a break and there's no shame in that
You aren’t wrong there. My friends son’s friend had Asperger’s and was obsessed with Harry Hill. He watched him on a loop for years. My daughter has ASD/ADD and she says the obsession side is down to the routine of it all. You know, something constantly familiar on a world full of change. It took us 5 years all in for a diagnosis from start to finish even though it was obvious what she had. Oh and Rach, they say they will give you ad-hoc support but they don’t. They don’t even have Ed Psych’s to diagnose the kids never mind pander to the parents of the others ones who haven’t been properly diagnosed. Anyway I though Willy was perfectly fine and everyone was just trolls. I hate the way these influencers think it’s fashionable to be on the spectrum. It’s not fashionable, funny, cool or quirky. In fact in a world where it is hard enough to fit in already it’s quite distressing for kids to be on any kind of spectrum.

Reactions: 10
My God, I missed the story when he said to her ‘I love you so so much’ and I just watched them again, when I saw it I went ‘arrrrgghhhhh’ and wretched so loud, my son came down to see if I was okay 😂😂😂😂!
I’m bleeping done 😱
I’m mentally drained by them 🆘

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Watched josh pissed and came for fridak comments and you don’t disappoint 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.