PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s incredibly comfortable and not at all stressed in those stories with Josh. Actually, her last few stories are like someone has smothered her in contented Wife & Mother oil.

The many faces of Rachael Hambleton continues on it seems.

Reactions: 5
My husband works night a few times a month and do you know what I do…I leave him to sleep in peace and quiet upstairs all by himself. I make sure anything I need is out of the room before he goes to sleep. And if it’s not a school day I make sure I take all the kids out so he can actually catch up on some proper sleep. I couldn’t think of anything worse than sitting next to someone while they sleep

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Everything in her stories she does for a reaction!
The leak in the roof with the things plugged into sockets
Joyce standing in the garden looking all sad at his caged birds
Joyce trying to sleep after being on night shift - what a witch she is.

Reactions: 11
Would you not get the life ripped out if you if your mates found out you couldn’t have a nap without your wife as your security blanket? At this stage does he even have friends? Is it just the squirrels and hedgehogs?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Writing about when she had nothing - after displaying her £800 mulberry handbag in her stories earlier! What a totally unrelatable dick!

Reactions: 21
God, I don’t get them 2 at all, if my other half was working nights I would just let him sleep on his own, you know like a ‘normal adult would’ as for mr no balls, needs her to go to sleep or she is worried to leave his side just in case he is messaging other women 😂
Sad sad sad pair of twats
Exactly this. My partner works nights permanently, I think I've only ever got back in bed with him once and that was when I was recovering from an operation and my son had gone to school. He told me to get into bed all week, but I did it the one day because I truly felt like tit

Reactions: 9
Would you not get the life ripped out if you if your mates found out you couldn’t have a nap without your wife as your security blanket? At this stage does he even have friends? Is it just the squirrels and hedgehogs?
I’ve barely gotten out of bed in the morning (I’m one of those weird people who can bounce out of bed full of energy at 5am 🤷‍♀️) and my OH has already rolled over to my side/the middle and fallen back asleep 😂 basically have to get a marching band in to get him up for his work about half an hour later 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
I’d dropkick my husband into next year if he even thought about entering the bedroom after I’d done a night shift! It’s hard enough trying to sleep when you know the worlds awake without worrying about someone filming you (not that my husband would but Josh must be constantly on edge)

Oh god aye. Men are just as bad as woman when it comes to goss etc. My husband goes to the football most weeks and one of the guys gets the pish ripped out him as he is so under the thumb. I wonder if he not allowed out on team nights out as his team will have woman in it or they have stopped inviting him out !

Reactions: 8
just seeing those videos of Emily, i often flit between her just being a bit of mug and being taken advantage of, or her knowing the full extent of what R is up to. But tbh I don’t even think Josh knows the full extent, i don’t think Stabby Jo & PA Jo know…
I just don’t get why she would be sorting through that storage container while knowing that R was in bed with no cares on the world.

Reactions: 20
The way they are always congratulating each other by text message isnt normal...especially when they are in the same bloody room! Suspicious...😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Their whole relationship is bizarre and dysfunctional. She has completely emasculated him. How embarrassing that he can't sleep without his wife next to him (even though we know that's bullshit) he's a 40 odd year old man ffs 🤦‍♀️
I'm waiting for frida to absolutely rip into him for that 🤣

Reactions: 24
Joyce has got a new aviary now on the patio part. Shortly the entire back garden will be full and she will be snorting away and ridiculing him. I really can't see them being together much longer unless he actually enjoys being emasculated so much.

Their whole relationship is bizarre and dysfunctional. She has completely emasculated him. How embarrassing that he can't sleep without his wife next to him (even though we know that's bullshit) he's a 40 odd year old man ffs 🤦‍♀️
I'm waiting for frida to absolutely rip into him for that 🤣
Got nothing for him at this point to be honest. His two elder sons think he’s ‘pathetic,’ and now he’s letting Rachael video little Wibble (whilst he’s being assessed) as though he’s a pet project. Thinking about it, it’s bleeping frightful behaviour from a Father, no wonder he can’t sleep. No doubt he needs her to instruct him on what to do when his conscience wakes him up 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Plus good to see she has not moved on from the past as she said the other day and old Waynbo is still living with her rent free. I think she meant ‘Do as I say and not as I do,’ when she was having a tit fit about people talking about her past.

Attachments

Surrounded by woodland creatures, like Snow White 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everything in her stories she does for a reaction!
The leak in the roof with the things plugged into sockets
Joyce standing in the garden looking all sad at his caged birds
Joyce trying to sleep after being on night shift - what a witch she is.
I doubt if any of her followers wanted to know where her bed linen was from £95 for a double quilt and pillowcases 🤔🤔... They say there's one book in everyone how did Rach manage 2!!! She has the worst grammar and pronunciation of the English Language now on to book 3 😭😭...
I read todzy in the paper that the "Smithy" family got £50.000 from their followers when their car was burnt out... Smithy has bought a Jet Ski ⛷⛷they've been getting a roasting today... Clever Rach hid behind vulnerable women for her dosh 👀😀still hiding still receiving undercover of course with a women's centre launderette coffee shop.... No updates on her decorating new stove new suite from the lottery grant..??????

Reactions: 12
My husband works night a few times a month and do you know what I do…I leave him to sleep in peace and quiet upstairs all by himself. I make sure anything I need is out of the room before he goes to sleep. And if it’s not a school day I make sure I take all the kids out so he can actually catch up on some proper sleep. I couldn’t think of anything worse than sitting next to someone while they sleep
BY HIMSELF?! He could get up to anything 😮 How does he even sleep without you?! Next you’ll be saying you do the school run too!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.