PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I guess that’s the difference between a death threat and a silly little remark on Instagram. Mad she gets 1000s of questions about what top she’s wearing, misses messages off people looking for support but the trolls always get through? It makes no sense. @comeonyouwelsh if someone sent me a nasty message like ‘your tits are fake, you’re fat and your house is a mess I hope you die, I’d block and delete them then probs show all my mates on WhatsApp. If someone sent me a GENUINE death threat (I won’t describe an example because that’s triggering) I’m going to the police, and then locking down my SM to the Nth degree if not deleting. A woman who harps on about DV throwing around stalking so flippantly is inherently fucked up, actual stalking is terrifying and can happen to anyone ‘public figure’ or not.

ETA anyone who’s reading this off the back of her troll posts, there’s a wiki and the top ^ nobody from here is wilfully messaging R with hate, nobody from here has eaten her tuna, there’s a few fruit bats lurking but they get sniffed out pretty quickly. Have fun reading ☕
No one wants to eat Rach’s tuna. It’s full of thrush.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
No one deserves to be properly trolled, but using Katie Price as a shining example when she’s just been done for drink/drug driving? Not the best!

She’s uses it to push her point on trolls. Not say about drink/drug driving and she could have killed herself leaving her kids without a Mother, or someone else without a family member.

Reactions: 24
Rachel definitely did that post!

Anyway she's now going on about Katie Price being trolled, any bandwagon and Rachel is on it🙄
Shes such a tit kp has crashed her car and may or may not have nearly topped her self going out for more gear after a bender she deserves all she gets . Human nature dictatces people will have opions on others
Who put them selves in the spot light you did at school you do at work and you read celeb rags etc so pipe down rachet you are like a bleeping broken record
Rachet looks an avid sc*m & daily fail reader
Shes now jumping on the closet bandwaggon of a mess of a human

*that migh have gone off on a tangerty rant sorry

Reactions: 12
The more I think about it, the more I’m inclined to think the girls have a story coming out in a magazine or something. She’s seems as though she’s laying the groundwork for a defence.

She’s tagging in lots of other influencers to make it look like she has friends in the industry.
She’s all of a sudden alluded that something may be up with Wibble.
She’s trying to place Vanessa as Lucy to wrongly illustrate it’s all Tattles fault.
She’s now saying her past doesn’t matter, when her version of her past has been the backbone of her time online.
PA Jo seems Awol.
The book is still 99p.
The Ads are for crap.
ETA: She also admitted that ‘some’ things on here were true. So effectively acknowledging it, without saying what it is.

I don’t know obviously as no one has said anything, but if the girls have, using Tattle as a defence isn’t going to work. Once it’s printed elsewhere, the story becomes everyone else’s property, nothing to do with the Tattle Wiki or these threads. Interesting times 🤔.
Probably been quoted before apologies. 🙄Regarding the rant about trolling she mentioned making V tuna sandwiches and giving her money I think she forgot to mention that she stole V`s husband and split up a family.. Then again she has a selective memory.. In regards to the "set up" playtime with Wilby he is def going to bite her...she quickly cuts filming...im well aware "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" But........ A 2year old playing with building blocks! I know he's being assessed I think she's using this as content to build up to the big reveal whatever that might me... Also why does his pull up always look as if it's sodden 🤔Wilby is a gorgeous child he's going to be a handful as he gets older he has a high pitched squeal I don't think he is non verbal something else underlying he def cannot communicate...he can do all sorts open paint set up a sweet shop I'm too tired to mention anything else.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Instagram, with about a billion people using it and she wants them to start safeguarding Katie Price from being called a bleep 🤣🥴 you couldn’t make it up 😆 Celebs know that weirdos are part of the baggage and don’t respond. The responsible ones don’t showcase their kids or use them to make a quick buck. These influencers seriously need to get their thumb from out their arseholes and realise they’re not celebs. Insta isn’t going to protect you, protect yourself and if it gets too much, duck off 👋🏼 Nobody deserves death threats but I don’t believe for one minute she gets them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Has she stopped sharing her stories to FB or am I blocked?!
I don’t have IG so can’t see what’s happening!
I’ve been blocked on fb for a while absolutely no idea why I could never comment when I started following then eventually blocked

Instagram, with about a billion people using it and she wants them to start safeguarding Katie Price from being called a bleep 🤣🥴 you couldn’t make it up 😆 Celebs know that weirdos are part of the baggage and don’t respond. The responsible ones don’t showcase their kids or use them to make a quick buck. These influencers seriously need to get their thumb from out their arseholes and realise they’re not celebs. Insta isn’t going to protect you, protect yourself and if it gets too much, duck off 👋🏼 Nobody deserves death threats but I don’t believe for one minute she gets them 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m pretty sure I’ve heard KP call herself a bleep befor 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Katie price has been done for drink driving (wasn’t she already banned?) and the princess of Paignton is blaming trolls? bleeping irony, when Junior doesn’t live with his mother, and she clearly has problems just like that character in her book 🧐 I guess it’s ikr to write a book about someone and directly profit though…

Reactions: 21
Three bottles of milk for 5 children and 2 adults🤔oh I forgot that's all just Rachy's and the kids get cheap uht.

Hope this is a hun taking the piss.
5E454FEE-D8A7-4DBC-9DFF-64178270AF1B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’d message them back telling them to duck right off and try it. Probably with my address and lengthy voice note on why they really shouldn’t, only leave the invitation open anyway. But that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️. ETA; If it was multiple users doing it, in a high volume, id contact the police.

I would imagine in Rachael’s case she would take it to the Police and therefore probably couldn’t talk about publicly (with Josh’s job etc.) Threats of violence directly to the person are on a whole other level to chatting on here about her content etc. They are 100% illegal.
Thats the thing isnt it, if someone dropped into your box you would sort it, this bullshit about death threats, I just dont beleive, she is sharing tit trolls, its pathetic, why share tit trolls and not the death threats, and if it is death threats then I would support her in showing the user name. Rach take note, I know you read here, share the death threats and the user name.

Reactions: 7
Yes Pricey has just been arrested for being on a Booze and Cocaine bender, then getting into a Merc at 5am in the morning (to go to her dealer for more Coke,) smashing it up, complete write off, all whilst being on an 18month driving ban from when she previously drunk drove her Range Rover, smashed that up, and refused to plead guilty.

I don’t think that comment is going to bother Junior, Petes probably got his management team on all the kids public social media at the moment. (They’ll no doubt have private for friends and family.) I think Instagram will be the last of the kids worries.

What a dick Rach is 😂😂😂
Can’t believe she tagged Instagram 🤦🏻‍♀️.
Like Zuckerberg will go home tonight thinking ‘Really got to rewrite the programming of this App as Rachael Hambleton is suffering on behalf of Junior Andre because Katie smashed her Merc up while eyeballed up with Coke.’ Hahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 34
12 comments, 3 from other influencers who probably do a “like for like” comment exchange to help with engagement and one is spam. Of the other 8, one is a negative review of Milk and More and another is taking the piss either out of her tits or out of “trolls”. I can’t imagine any of her ads translate to many sales for the brands. I’d be surprised if they make back her fee ffs.

41FF7FCF-6461-4634-8821-7DDE6FE41DE8.jpeg

Reactions: 6
12 comments, 3 from other influencers who probably do a “like for like” comment exchange to help with engagement and one is spam. Of the other 8, one is a negative review of Milk and More and another is taking the piss either out of her tits or out of “trolls”. I can’t imagine any of her ads translate to many sales for the brands. I’d be surprised if they make back her fee ffs.

View attachment 785310
Future pinned comments 💜

Reactions: 1
Milk&More is owned by Mueller (or it used to be)…if you want a milk delivery, try and find a local farm. Most of them do deliveries (or they do here. Inc juice and chocolate milk).
Also, £33 on milk and juice with a bit of bread and bacon chucked in. Quite a lot of money on a small amount of weekly groceries.
And the fake tan hands 🤮

And 25000 unopened emails? Really? Wtf!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.