PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So as I have too much time on my hands today ( took a day off from my actual full time job to take the pup to vets for 2nd jab) I am wondering and thinking, yes can be dangerous! lol.
Now not that I know if you all have open accounts, business accounts, private accounts and so on. I don't know what you choose to post on your social media.
But if you were getting trolled what would you do? would you share it for your followers showing the 'trolls' user handle, would you talk about it and not share the messages and who they are?
I ask as I don't know what I would do, my first instinct I think would be to share and share the user, but then I stop and think, if I had a account like R then would I have to be careful and despite the upset that message brings would I have to think about the repercussions of sharing that user.
The messages she has shared so far, I don't think warrant all this fiasco she is creating, but if she is speaking the truth about death threats then I would expect her to name and shame, because that is trolling and it is NOT ok.
Speaking for myself, I have had friends and family that have come and gone, there have been nasty words and conversations due to disagreements, but not once has it been broadcasted on sm.
But I do think if any of those sent me a death threat I would share it 100%
As for you look like you have had a boob job, or paid xxx for better teeth, or I don't like your top, I would just think, oh ok, whatever, in the bin your message goes.
Sorry that ended up a bit long winded.
A comedian that I follow has turned off DMs on Instagram and Twitter, and I think has someone to manage her Facebook, as she was sick of getting abuse in her inbox. Her justification is it's her space and she should have the right to exist online and doing her job without being directly abused. The difference being, of course, that she does have a real job which doesn't depend on follower count and interaction rates. Influencers almost have to put up with having an open inbox, because it's good for interaction and therefore the rates they can charge for their adverts. If they got off their arses and did a proper job, they wouldn't have to allow that ability to contact them into their lives. I don't believe anyone should receive abuse, but then I also don't believe that many influencers get the abuse that they say they do.

Reactions: 19
The way she cuts the camera before W has a meltdown when the tower falls. Presumably he’s being assessed now, why can’t she show the whole side of him instead of pretending!!!
Oh well that will be because when you have a child who is different it is difficult to come to terms with on your own. I imagine she is just going through the process at the moment so is trying to do that privately. The weird difference with her is she just needs to show him so that she can do her #ads

Reactions: 5
I think the problem with these "mummy influencers" is they think they're big shots and more important than they really are. They can't bear to think people dislike them.
If you take a look at real celebrities and how they deal with "trolls" they just ignore them, don't engage, don't talk about it because they know other peoples opinions of you don't really matter. Both Raq and KDIL need to take a leaf out of their books and just bleeping ignore it.

Reactions: 27
It's like they go out of their way to attract attention and followers! However they can kdil being a prime example of this...but then get a bloody shock when not everyone likes them! They can deactivate anytime they like and they won't. Not because they have a right to be there but because they're greedy attention seeking twats...anyone with half a bleeping brain cell would not expose their child in the bath for a few quid, she can say what she likes it's vile utterly vile and this is her who's supposed to be a safeguarding expert or some tit...money comes before your child's basic rights that's sick and you're done?! duck off.

Reactions: 23
A comedian that I follow has turned off DMs on Instagram and Twitter, and I think has someone to manage her Facebook, as she was sick of getting abuse in her inbox. Her justification is it's her space and she should have the right to exist online and doing her job without being directly abused. The difference being, of course, that she does have a real job which doesn't depend on follower count and interaction rates. Influencers almost have to put up with having an open inbox, because it's good for interaction and therefore the rates they can charge for their adverts. If they got off their arses and did a proper job, they wouldn't have to allow that ability to contact them into their lives. I don't believe anyone should receive abuse, but then I also don't believe that many influencers get the abuse that they say they do.
My answer to that is, keep your profile private.

And the response I received….

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She said yesterday during her stories that some things written on here are true. She didn’t elaborate. Just that a sweeping statement really. Though it is enough for her to say she’s acknowledged what content is on here. So a moderate effort toward feigning honesty maybe?

I think the crux of what she said is in the start of an attack on Vanessa. She is clearly trying to establish a narrative that what the Apicella girls have said or will say is coming from a place of jealousy and driven by here. However, that’s just not true. They have been on here yes, but it was for a very little amount of time and what they said, whilst put in the WIKI, was actually only discussed in detail for a week or two. So to infer that we had any influence on them speaking up is simply false. It’s also unfair to Mia, who very clearly had her own story to tell about her own experiences. If Rachael is trying to devalue that to suit her own agenda, then I’d say that again, The Women’s Centre is not in safe hands. It’s the very definition of Gas Lighting, both the girls and her followers.

It also could be entirely possible that the Apicella’s are not involved at all and she is just using Vanessa as a way to get her Tattle related aggression out, with maximum affect. She seems to have used Vanessa a lot over the years, so perhaps thinks she can do it again with no reprisals. Why she’s creating the illusion that Vanessa is Lucy is as funny as it is mad. Lucy to us and everyone else is the Mum of Two with a stepson Lucy we’ve been talking to daily. That of course is not Vanessa.

Wibble is being assessed for sensory issues according to her recent follows which are young child autism based. (I was checking to see if she was still following the Irish man and saw them.) That’s no shock, so she doesn’t have to hide it. I think people would be glad, even here. I think honestly messaging Child’s Farm just fuels the flames of her poor me head. He’s hers and Josh’s responsibility no one else’s.

I would stand back now and just watch this pan out, because they’ve obviously decided not to handle it professionally or sensibly, so I expect tit will flying around everywhere soon enough 🤷🏻‍♀️.

(Oh I watched KDIL stories. She needs to step back from Rachael’s drama and concentrate on herself. She’ll do her health no favours by getting involved with any of this.)
Thank you! I don’t watch the dots of death often as I don’t follow her.

And I totally agree with you.

I really can’t get my head round how the huns still don’t see through her…it’s bizarre.

Reactions: 6
So as I have too much time on my hands today ( took a day off from my actual full time job to take the pup to vets for 2nd jab) I am wondering and thinking, yes can be dangerous! lol.
Now not that I know if you all have open accounts, business accounts, private accounts and so on. I don't know what you choose to post on your social media.
But if you were getting trolled what would you do? would you share it for your followers showing the 'trolls' user handle, would you talk about it and not share the messages and who they are?
I ask as I don't know what I would do, my first instinct I think would be to share and share the user, but then I stop and think, if I had a account like R then would I have to be careful and despite the upset that message brings would I have to think about the repercussions of sharing that user.
The messages she has shared so far, I don't think warrant all this fiasco she is creating, but if she is speaking the truth about death threats then I would expect her to name and shame, because that is trolling and it is NOT ok.
Speaking for myself, I have had friends and family that have come and gone, there have been nasty words and conversations due to disagreements, but not once has it been broadcasted on sm.
But I do think if any of those sent me a death threat I would share it 100%
As for you look like you have had a boob job, or paid xxx for better teeth, or I don't like your top, I would just think, oh ok, whatever, in the bin your message goes.
Sorry that ended up a bit long winded.
I’d message them back telling them to duck right off and try it. Probably with my address and lengthy voice note on why they really shouldn’t, only leave the invitation open anyway. But that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️. ETA; If it was multiple users doing it, in a high volume, id contact the police.

I would imagine in Rachael’s case she would take it to the Police and therefore probably couldn’t talk about publicly (with Josh’s job etc.) Threats of violence directly to the person are on a whole other level to chatting on here about her content etc. They are 100% illegal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Has she stopped sharing her stories to FB or am I blocked?!
I don’t have IG so can’t see what’s happening!

I’d message them back telling them to duck right off and try it. Probably with my address and lengthy voice note on why they really shouldn’t, only leave the invitation open anyway. But that’s just me 🤷🏻‍♀️. ETA; If it was multiple users doing it, in a high volume, id contact the police.

I would imagine in Rachael’s case she would take it to the Police and therefore probably couldn’t talk about publicly (with Josh’s job etc.) Threats of violence directly to the person are on a whole other level to chatting on here about her content etc. They are 100% illegal.
Well I guess that’s the difference between a death threat and a silly little remark on Instagram. Mad she gets 1000s of questions about what top she’s wearing, misses messages off people looking for support but the trolls always get through? It makes no sense. @comeonyouwelsh if someone sent me a nasty message like ‘your tits are fake, you’re fat and your house is a mess I hope you die, I’d block and delete them then probs show all my mates on WhatsApp. If someone sent me a GENUINE death threat (I won’t describe an example because that’s triggering) I’m going to the police, and then locking down my SM to the Nth degree if not deleting. A woman who harps on about DV throwing around stalking so flippantly is inherently fucked up, actual stalking is terrifying and can happen to anyone ‘public figure’ or not.

ETA anyone who’s reading this off the back of her troll posts, there’s a wiki and the top ^ nobody from here is wilfully messaging R with hate, nobody from here has eaten her tuna, there’s a few fruit bats lurking but they get sniffed out pretty quickly. Have fun reading ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I wonder what deep deep down Joyce’s thoughts are on this ?? Or is he in too far to give a tit !
I've often heard her say she stops people seeing certain stories on insta ie showing birthday presents and saying Betsy wont see this cos I've blocked her from it. I've often wondered does she do the same with her husband? I cant imagine him saying that hes ok with his toddler in the bath. Then again he is a wet lettuce and seems to just be a passenger in R's circus. Has she said the other day 'the Hambleton household' I'm suprised he hasnt changed his name to Sloshy Shambleton yet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Two points to make here.

1. this is a lot worse than what is said to R and her kids directly (yes I say it here but wouldn’t tag her in it or direct to her inbox).

2. Katie Price made the decision to publicise everything about her kids from the day they were born so some of the responsibility for this kind of behaviour lies with her. Peter Andre’s younger children are simply not shown in the same way so I can’t foresee this type of message ever being directed at them and the difference is not that there won’t be trolls in the future but that one child is protected and the other has always been thrust into the public domain.

DBAC657C-EE5E-422B-86B1-AE6CF0C6BDDA.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Once again not telling the full story, sharing something from Katie Prices family about trolls, yet it might not be a troll it could be someone pissed off that KP could have hurt someone whilst drink driving 🙄
This woman, tell the truth you bint or maybe get your facts straight 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I've often heard her say she stops people seeing certain stories on insta ie showing birthday presents and saying Betsy wont see this cos I've blocked her from it. I've often wondered does she do the same with her husband? I cant imagine him saying that hes ok with his toddler in the bath. Then again he is a wet lettuce and seems to just be a passenger in R's circus. Has she said the other day 'the Hambleton household' I'm suprised he hasnt changed his name to Sloshy Shambleton yet 🤣
She has said before that she blocked him from seeing some stories, if my memory is correct it was an argument they were having which she filmed without his knowledge and then shared (happy to be corrected if I'm wrong). It was absolutely ages ago, like pre Covid, and I can't remember what the row they were having was about, but I remember it happening.

Reactions: 9
I have wondered whether there is anything in the pipeline to safeguard the children of 'influencers'? I do regular safeguarding courses for my job and it covers almost everything - neglect, bullying, DV, FGM, child exploitation but nothing really about this? I think it is something that needs addressing quite urgently. Children such as these are at risk from so many weirdos on the internet who now know where they live, where they go to school, when their parents are away, what they look like asleep and in the bath.... So worrying

Reactions: 22
I'm still chuckling away at her 'troll message'. The one that was blatantly written by herself yet the huns are too thick to even notice 🤣
This is a woman that claims she has thousands of death threats in her inbox 🥴 yet the best she could publish was that! She is not trolled at all. She is butthurt by this site and what the step daughters have on her.
Obvs being the narc she is, she sat there and couldn't bring herself to write anything remotely negative about herself, so a back handed compliment, I mean tRoLl MeSsAgE, about her tiny, sorry, BIG tits it was 🤣
I'm not being a dick but you'd def go for the wonky nose, protruding teeth, jedward hair or worlds shittiest mum first 🤷🏼‍♀️ not the imaginary big tits! Delusional cretins, the lot of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.