PTWM #99 Back at herpes lodge with Josh, whatever did happen to the PayPal dosh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t read the comments yet, I’ll look later. I just wanted to say this - IF she’s telling the truth re SS & and the NSPCC etc, the simple fact is that those children are in danger by their online presence. Whether it be danger from what she posts OR danger from other people reporting them.

However, it’s our job as parents to protect our children, so whatever the situation is and whoever is involved makes no difference. The responsibility for those six children lies with their parents. I’m pretty sure that will be the attitude of whatever agencies/ services involved inc school. So whilst the *troll* narrative might suit her needs for her followers. I’m afraid I’m real life, it really holds no weight.

You can not offset blame for your dysfunctional lifestyle on to people on the internet. Eventually you have to take some responsibility yourself.
Exactly. The first question I would be asking is “but how do these strangers know so much about your children to be able to report them?”

Reactions: 26
The more I think about it, the more I’m inclined to think the girls have a story coming out in a magazine or something. She’s seems as though she’s laying the groundwork for a defence.

She’s tagging in lots of other influencers to make it look like she has friends in the industry.
She’s all of a sudden alluded that something may be up with Wibble.
She’s trying to place Vanessa as Lucy to wrongly illustrate it’s all Tattles fault.
She’s now saying her past doesn’t matter, when her version of her past has been the backbone of her time online.
PA Jo seems Awol.
The book is still 99p.
The Ads are for crap.
ETA: She also admitted that ‘some’ things on here were true. So effectively acknowledging it, without saying what it is.

I don’t know obviously as no one has said anything, but if the girls have, using Tattle as a defence isn’t going to work. Once it’s printed elsewhere, the story becomes everyone else’s property, nothing to do with the Tattle Wiki or these threads. Interesting times 🤔.

Last edited:
Reactions: 44
The more I think about it, the more I’m inclined to think the girls have a story coming out in a magazine or something. She’s seems as though she’s laying the groundwork for a defence.

She’s tagging in lots of other influencers to make it look like she has friends in the industry.
She’s trying to place Vanessa as Lucy to wrongly illustrate it’s all Tattles fault.
She’s now saying her past doesn’t matter, when her version of her past has been the backbone of her time online.
PA Jo seems Awol.
The book is still 99p.
The Ads are for crap.

I don’t know obviously as no one has said anything, but if the girls have, using Tattle as a defence isn’t going to work. Once it’s printed elsewhere, the story becomes everyone else’s property, nothing to do with the Tattle Wiki or these threads. Interesting times 🤔.
Magazine or something is what makes sense to me too.

Reactions: 8

PA Jo seems Awol.
The book is still 99p.
The Ads are for crap.

I hope they are. I know some of those magazines are always looking for real life stories (I was approached as I found my long lost sister on Facebook but apparently that’s actually not that rare 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️) and “I was abused by my stepmum and now she’s opening a women’s centre for abused women” would be a good one 👍🏻

Reactions: 32
Exactly. The first question I would be asking is “but how do these strangers know so much about your children to be able to report them?”
Exactly. Nobody can ring my daughter's school because I don't publicise where she goes. I don't have my employer listed on Facebook. If someone doesn't know where I live they can't figure out my address from what I put online. It's not difficult 🤷

Reactions: 35
But why aren’t social services at least giving her advice? Like stop filming children without consent, stop telling the world your teenage girl’s location at 10pm, calm down the chaos? I know they aren’t grounds for removal or a CP plan but even so, you’d think they’d be having a little involvement.

Reactions: 36
My sister sends me videos/photos of my nephew throughout the day. Just random stuff of what he’s doing. Never once has she sent me videos of him playing with himself in the bath. Yes it’s natural for a child’s hand to go there but ffs give him a bit of dignity and realise he’ll be shredded for that video when he’s at high school
The Inghams did the same with video footage of their child 🤬
Also why does she keep bringing KDIL into the troll equation she’s horrible and her Instagram page should be closed down so I dont know why she’s pushing her as some sort of poor targeted saint 🙄

Reactions: 7

PA Jo seems Awol.
The book is still 99p.
The Ads are for crap.
ETA: She also admitted that ‘some’ things on here were true. So effectively acknowledging it, without saying what it is.

What has she said where she has admitted some things on here are true?

Reactions: 1
God she's vile. Why do her followers fall for it???? The grin on her face! 😯
She says she'll talk about it more because people shouldn't be allowed to get away with it, and yet she's allowed to label estranged family members and ex friends toxic and say they're jealous of her success??

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
But why aren’t social services at least giving her advice? Like stop filming children without consent, stop telling the world your teenage girl’s location at 10pm, calm down the chaos? I know they aren’t grounds for removal or a CP plan but even so, you’d think they’d be having a little involvement.
unfortunately it’s just not how they work. *We* all know that it’s common sense to not plaster your children all over the internet, but sadly there’s nothing to say that parents can’t do it. If SS had to be involved with every parent who put stupid, careless things about their children on the internet then there’d be nobody left for legitimate abuse cases. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Sorry iv not been here for a few days so if this has been mentioned before ( i just couldnt do with her grid lip smacking and poor me shite )

bleeping scouse bird ? Sharing her tit now jeff the meff ? Oh please another poor me unhinged grabby cow ? ( threads are funny)
Ands its not 2016 - no top of the class but what could you do then you cant now ?
pre robbing pal pay rachet thats why
Annnnd ( did i see this right) she wrote 1700 words but wasnt happy as she wrote 1600 last time ? ???
I couldnt even finish watching her whining i hope her tuesday gets better ( not )

Reactions: 3
I often wonder this too. Not that I’m knowledgeable enough to know whether her online behaviour warrants specific intervention but you’d think they’d at least encourage the stopping of the naked/nearly naked filming and uploading of the kids, as well as the general oversharing of information.

Edited!!

Reactions: 2
Something is definitely brewing. B has been very quiet lately.

We'll probably see her in stories later 😂

Reactions: 6
Don't forget that she was being reported to Social Services long before she had an online following and associated trolls. But I'm sure that was all toxic, bitter, jealous and mentally ill ex partners and friends 🙄

Reactions: 30
Don't forget that she was being reported to Social Services long before she had an online following and associated trolls. But I'm sure that was all toxic, bitter, jealous and mentally ill ex partners and friends 🙄
good point that i think has been lost… her life was a tit show before she became “instafamous”.

Reactions: 21
Oh these trolls she also claims to know shes need flash cards her

Reactions: 3

PA Jo seems Awol.
The book is still 99p.
The Ads are for crap.

Em is awol too

The one thing that did really strike me during last night's troll exposure was that the women she was describing as "trolls" seemed like you could also describe as "vulnerable". If people are really spending 7 hours a day on "hate sites" and being brainwashed to be addicted to the gossiping, encouraged to send her messages and report her to her sponsors, charities and kids schools then surely they are in need of some help...not further ridicule? I think she even mentioned that women like this "must have mental health issues" so as an ambassador for women, couldn't she use her vast experience to help women who feel like they need this validation in their lives rather than attack them further?

Just to add - my experience of this site has not been that it's to encourage hate. It's more exposing that these influencers are not always truthful with the lives they are promoting and that in some cases - they are exploiting their audiences for financial gain.

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.