PTWM #97 Who wants to see R’s massive “whole”? Vote yes or she’ll call you a trol!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she can't reply then the very least she could do is have an autoreply saying "I may not be able to reply straight away, but here are some helplines/websites etc. In an emergency you can call 999 and if you're unable to speak, you can press 55 which will alert the operator that you are there and require assistance". Simple as that 🤷
I messaged her twice, once in 2017 and once in 2018. I wasn't in trouble at the time, these are the automatic responses I received. Unsure how sending direct emails was going to be any different and also no other websites posted or phone numbers.

2017: Due to the volume of messages this account is not regularly monitored. For all PR/charity work please contact [email protected] If you're in danger now email: [email protected] Thanks x Thanks, Rachaele xx

2018:
Emails aren't always seen due to volume received. Email [email protected] in emergency Email [email protected] for PR/press To donate click here: https://parttimeworkingmummy1.blogspot.co.uk/p/donate-here-help-our-warriors.html Thanks x

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I am cracking up at the note from the bridal shop owner saying that some of her brides may need Rachaele’s help one day - what a lovely sentiment, NOT! 😂😂
Was just coming on to say the same thing..its not really what you want to hear from a bridal shop owner is it? 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As much as it’s nice people are sending the women’s centre gifts, it’s bleeping galling that actually they’re sending Rachel money, gift cards and hampers. Half of that stuff isn’t even appropriate for the centre so you just know it will go home with her. And the £100 gift card? Whose going to check it’s spent on the centre clients?

bleep continually benefits from this position she’s put herself in.

Reactions: 35
I am cracking up at the note from the bridal shop owner saying that some of her brides may need Rachaele’s help one day - what a lovely sentiment, NOT! 😂😂
And a £100 gift card as well😳 are they really this bleeping thick? It can't just be down to Rachel being so manipulative and conning people out of money so much and not telling anyone she got a £10k grant.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
She just wants them for free. The woman has more front than Blackpool and Brighton combined.
Oh dear god!

1. I thought they were signposting, not doing direct work?
2. Wtf makes her think she is qualified to undertake work like this?
3. Will they be seeing the children alone? What about DBS checks?
4. She needs to revisit her safeguarding training. If a child discloses, you don't ask questions, you refer, refer, refer.
5. Also, if an adult discloses, guess what Ratchet... you refer, refer, refer.
6. Helpful hint... read and inwardly digest Working Together to Safeguard Children. Contact your local safeguarding children and adults board to inform them your new therapeutic and heroic service. They will sure be interested to look at all your policies on safeguarding, confidentiality, record keeping, training, etc, etc.

Aaaargh!

I messaged her twice, once in 2017 and once in 2018. I wasn't in trouble at the time, these are the automatic responses I received. Unsure how sending direct emails was going to be any different and also no other websites posted or phone numbers.

2017: Due to the volume of messages this account is not regularly monitored. For all PR/charity work please contact [email protected] If you're in danger now email me: [email protected] Thanks x Thanks, Rachaele xx

2018:
Emails aren't always seen due to volume received. Email [email protected] in emergency Email [email protected] for PR/press To donate click here: https://parttimeworkingmummy1.blogspot.co.uk/p/donate-here-help-our-warriors.html Thanks x
Surely that second automated response should be proof about her implying the money donated was to help warriors? Okay, she needed a salary to be able to help, but surely the rest should have been accounted for accordingly? I know, I know she gets off a technicality. It is so wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
As a mentally stable mother, I don’t get why on earth you would show anyone sensitive court documents especially when they don’t involve your own children unless of course it’s to help to build the narrative you want everyone to believe 🙄 These instamums all start off the same, a charity or cause they are “supporting”, they draw the followers in and then once they have the following they want start flogging crappy make up and toothpaste 🤡
If she really gave a tit about “women’s trauma” she’d have picked a charity to support and fundraised for them, kept her own job and maybe done the odd marathon for them or something. All she has done is redirected funds that could have gone to places like Women’s Aid so that she can give up work, used the donations to fund her own expensive lifestyle and continually abused and neglected vulnerable women who have come into contact with her. It’s a bleeping disgrace.

• Heart

2017: Due to the volume of messages this account is not regularly monitored. For all PR/charity work please contact [email protected] If you're in danger now email me: [email protected] Thanks x Thanks, Rachaele xx

2018:
Simone? That’s a new one. Is she Gabriellas friend

Reactions: 5
With all her staff couldn't she, or them, do the cards themselves and laminate them . On the beg again... 🤷‍♀️ also, don't know why she needs them anyway..

Reactions: 10

2018:
bleeping hell. In an emergency, ring the police, surely? Not Princess Twattypants of Paignton? Fucksake.

I didn't realise Rachel was of any interest to anyone outside of the UK.

Fabulous your child turned out ok and living her best life but it doesnt means your way of parenting is the only and correct way.

Rachel's overall irresponsible behaviour will be the children's downfall, not because a 7 year old was out till 1am.
Excuse Me? I didn't say it was correct or the only way, what are you on?. Also, I followed her originally for her alleged dv help, with a friend from the UK who was going through some troubles and followed her.

Reactions: 2
Why is the prodding of that hamper annoying me so much 🤷‍♀️😬
Grates on me too, no need to mess about with it, also why is she @ marks, they didnt gift it she said a lovely lady gifted it, trying to get a add deal with them now is she?
re: Seb, I don't have a problem with him walking round his own home half naked, he is at home in his sage place, maybe a boy thing as my son used to be the same in his teens, then also moaned it was too cold! I do have a problem with him being filmed then posted for over 300k strangers to see, I don't care if he does not mind, but I do care that she is exploiting him for content, she is a adult, a parent and should know better. I am disgusted at her and insta/faceb for allowing that content. I follow a lady who has had a double mastectomy who has had her account suspended, content removed for trying to help and normalise this, she has fought hard to have this content allowed. Yet its ok to show a young teenager half dressed.

What's the sticker hiding today🤔 do they ever eat at home, they are constantly out. I'll put money that she's on tattle🙋🏻‍♀️
View attachment 762386
I cant see this on insta stories, has she removed it? Why?

If she really gave a tit about “women’s trauma” she’d have picked a charity to support and fundraised for them, kept her own job and maybe done the odd marathon for them or something. All she has done is redirected funds that could have gone to places like Women’s Aid so that she can give up work, used the donations to fund her own expensive lifestyle and continually abused and neglected vulnerable women who have come into contact with her. It’s a bleeping disgrace.
kept her own job and maybe done the odd marathon., I would say she would be great at doing a marathon, she gets lots of running exercise, oh wait running scared of being exposed as the fraud she is is not the same!
I fully agree with you Vanessa ops sorry Lucy. lol
right that's me done with comments for the day, need to walk the pup and need to get back to my adult education course, a course that takes more than 5 hours to get a qualification in.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If she can't reply then the very least she could do is have an autoreply saying "I may not be able to reply straight away, but here are some helplines/websites etc. In an emergency you can call 999 and if you're unable to speak, you can press 55 which will alert the operator that you are there and require assistance". Simple as that 🤷
The difference is to have a reply like that would mean Rachel would actually have to give a tit and care. Let's face it, its probably going to be another front to set up another PayPal. She's already mentioned that she will be looking at setting up a donation scheme to keep the centre running

"Here's your dress and your veil and the number of a womans help centre just in case you don't get your happy ever after"

🤣

Excuse Me? I didn't say it was correct or the only way, what are you on?. Also, I followed her originally for her alleged dv help, with a friend from the UK who was going through some troubles and followed her.
Calm yourself, Pet.

Reactions: 7
The difference is to have a reply like that would mean Rachel would actually have to give a tit and care. Let's face it, its probably going to be another front to set up another PayPal. She's already mentioned that she will be looking at setting up a donation scheme to keep the centre running

"Here's your dress and your veil and the number of a womans help centre just in case you don't get your happy ever after"

🤣

Calm yourself, Pet.
Just a quick reminder in case anyone is new here, if you need help with DA there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page (pink button at the top). Tattlers care more about people's wellbeing than Rancid Rach, pass it on!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm outside the UK too, almost 5000 miles away since 2018 & Rancid is also of interest to me.
I am from the UK & I've bought her tit books ,and calendar.
I was in contact with her while I was still in the UK, I was hoping for help with my ex husband abuser. She did reply to all my messages, although she didn't actually help me in any way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm outside the UK too, almost 5000 miles away since 2018 & Rancid is also of interest to me.
I am from the UK & I've bought her tit books ,and calendar.
I was in contact with her while I was still in the UK, I was hoping for help with my ex husband abuser. She did reply to all my messages, although she didn't actually help me in any way.
Theres a world of difference though and you know it. You are from the UK and only been gone 3 years, it's not like you've never stepped foot in the country.

I'm just surprised that this cretin has followers outside of the UK but then it appears that all her followers have sought her out for help and she's failed them all massively.

And she still thinks she saves lives.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.